subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08

laurie 07;193302 said:
Thanks Poopa Troopa

Good info but are you being a bit harsh? You obviously know or have seen these guys. A guy who you say is lazy has made a lazy 200 in his last two hits and I bloke who has made runs in his last two hands you suggest should be demoted!!!
I noticed a Davis was in last years championship team - same guy???

if he wasn't lazy he'd make a lot more runs! loads of talent that kid....

as c.face pointed out it wasn't him who played in the champ final, it was his brother.

Incorrect, Wasn't me mate... im not a vandal.. i have the up most respect for your club as i have a few mates that i went to uni with playing there and wouldnt do something so stupid..

anyway in other news, how did the bob catting go knob jockey??

C.Face;193342 said:
Incorrect, Wasn't me mate... im not a vandal.. i have the up most respect for your club as i have a few mates that i went to uni with playing there and wouldnt do something so stupid..

anyway in other news, how did the bob catting go knob jockey??

well it was on the table's that the opposition sit on for arvo tea........also the famous techno was there also........who was it then........?......as i have respect for all clubs except for maybe 1 or 2 no one from our club would do it and they probably dont know about this site........please explain yourself........

poopa troopa;193341 said:
if he wasn't lazy he'd make a lot more runs! loads of talent that kid....

as c.face pointed out it wasn't him who played in the champ final, it was his brother.

Clearly Davis from Willy is a young up and comer and obviously the Melton boys rate the Manhattan Kid. Any other young players at Subbies clubs about to make their mark on the competition???

weapons05/06;193344 said:
well it was on the table's that the opposition sit on for arvo tea........also the famous techno was there also........who was it then........?......as i have respect for all clubs except for maybe 1 or 2 no one from our club would do it and they probably dont know about this site........please explain yourself........

come on weapo i think we have moved on from all of that obvisoly it was your guys trying to set us up... so browny oakliegh this week should be a good game is it at willy or oakliegh?? howd yah hit them 2nite?

bandit;193370 said:
Left arm medium pace, wobbles it around a little.

dont give em nothing bandit......i like how you say he bowls left handed when clearly he bowls with the other hand........

now on to this weeks game willy v oakleigh expect a green top with plenty of sideways movement.........for you oaks boys........look for the squeeze.......big expectations from both clubs this year good luck and we will see ya's on saturday......

dont forget sat + sun this week fellas big points up for grabs over the next couple of week ends.......

Bubba;193394 said:
come on weapo i think we have moved on from all of that obvisoly it was your guys trying to set us up... so browny oakliegh this week should be a good game is it at willy or oakliegh?? howd yah hit them 2nite?

yer ok hit them alright...game is at willy....look for some changes in our first couple of sides........players unavailable......cruicial game really its a double points game for us.....so the squeeze will be on.......

as for our guys writing crap on tables......i wouldnt think so just goes to show the mentality of your club at the moment.......give us a rundown on their bowlers please.......

cheers

weapons05/06;193396 said:
yer ok hit them alright...game is at willy....look for some changes in our first couple of sides........players unavailable......cruicial game really its a double points game for us.....so the squeeze will be on.......

as for our guys writing crap on tables......i wouldnt think so just goes to show the mentality of your club at the moment.......give us a rundown on their bowlers please.......

cheers

theres nothing wrong with our club at the moment mate big game for us this week with 2 wins needed... the pom hodgson played a few games for england and is a talent watch out for him and got some pace behind him... Donnelly is a good line an length bowler Pinwill bowls quiet well too...@|

some interesting stats for all about willy v oaks game of the round.....

maidens willy 64
oaks 37
willy have 7 bats who have made over 50 runs for the year
oaks have 4
standouts with the bat sheedy 275 highest score 111*
travaglia 101 highest 50*
willy bowlers 8 have taken wickets.....clemo with 8 the leader
oaks 6 have taken wickets hodgson has 12.......

speakman is very consistant look out in big games he delivers im backing him to get the job done this week at our ground.......

good luck for the weekend every 1.....

Sorry C.Face i think ur information on Smith is incorrect.
He is a boring batsmen but he does not have white line fever and does not mouth off when he is batting.

p-toe;193570 said:
Weapons, you won't make many runs against Oakleigh.

Good variety and quality.

im in the two's and oakleigh is 1 of my favourite grounds im confident of a big 1.....

cheers

Well Jim bob.
If it is confirmed that he is in the 2's.
Who has come in to replace him?
And how would u know how he looked in the nets last night?

Young Willi Lad;193620 said:
Well Jim bob.
If it is confirmed that he is in the 2's.
Who has come in to replace him?
And how would u know how he looked in the nets last night?

i felt great smashing them over the top......hehehehe.......though my bowling was the highlight.......very underated in that department.......lol

young willy lad how do you feel the club is going at the moment......?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back