subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08

techno;186415 said:
at least it still a couple of weeks, that should give us time to renovate the rooms and make sure you will be able to fit through the doors, you might be struggling with the maccy park single doors

im all over you........ive played there a few time's no need for renno's......just make sure there is a good spread for arvo tea......cause ill be lee marving......@|

just be sure you dont fail...........:eek:

hey techno......

ive won a competition......i won a corporate package to go to the melbourne cup next week all expenses paid....i can take 2 mates and i was wondering if you wernt doing anything could you put my bin out tuesday night.........

just like my bin you are full of ********......

Eastern suburbs vs. Western suburbs.

I could imagine there would be some good on field banter between the when east meets west. No matter who win the match the Eastern Suburbs sides would always come out on top because they don’t have to live in the west. Just wondering is it a long trip on the train to get to the eastern suburbs or is it easier to just steal a VL Commodore?

Mistery Man;186515 said:
Eastern suburbs vs. Western suburbs.

I could imagine there would be some good on field banter between the when east meets west. No matter who win the match the Eastern Suburbs sides would always come out on top because they don’t have to live in the west. Just wondering is it a long trip on the train to get to the eastern suburbs or is it easier to just steal a VL Commodore?

if you have been to a willy vfl game you would hear 1 of the pissheads say......you know why we are the best cause we are from the bloody west.....hahahaha......

so far there hasnt been much lip but im pretty sure when the west teams play there is going to be a bit going on.......nothing unusual about that....

about your post are you trying to stir the pot?????
cause its 1 of the worst in bigcricket history...........terrible murial.....

surely your feeling a little left out try coming up with something a bit better next time you post.......your right in 1 way vl's are the easyest to get into....thats a stat from our local rag last week.........

weapons05/06;186422 said:
im all over you........ive played there a few time's no need for renno's......just make sure there is a good spread for arvo tea......cause ill be lee marving......@|

just be sure you dont fail...........:eek:

well thats no surprise that you will be starving, im tipping you always are starving by the looks of you. anyway im sure there will be your 2 favourites on the table, pies and donuts. if i have a bad game well so be it, its not the end of the world just because i have a bad game against willy and mark (browneye) brown plays for them somehow... doesnt really bother me mate i just like getting into you on this and watching you get cut up about it.

techno;186594 said:
well thats no surprise that you will be starving, im tipping you always are starving by the looks of you. anyway im sure there will be your 2 favourites on the table, pies and donuts. if i have a bad game well so be it, its not the end of the world just because i have a bad game against willy and mark (browneye) brown plays for them somehow... doesnt really bother me mate i just like getting into you on this and watching you get cut up about it.

now there's no time like the present to tell all the people on here who you are.........now its confirmed i was right about you being from melton.......funny thing is i dont get cut up about anything i just love proving you wrong all the time..........you silly silly man.........

o and it does bother you thats why you keep coming back for more......just shows with you in the team there is a lack of jam tart......@| and when the heat gets turned up you crouch in the corner like a little girl.......

hey lets put it this way im proud of the club i play for and i definately dont hide it and i definately cant say the same about you........

GO WILLY;)

AND ANOTHER THING I AINT YOUR MATE..........

weapons05/06;186601 said:
now there's no time like the present to tell all the people on here who you are.........now its confirmed i was right about you being from melton.......funny thing is i dont get cut up about anything i just love proving you wrong all the time..........you silly silly man.........

o and it does bother you thats why you keep coming back for more......just shows with you in the team there is a lack of jam tart......@| and when the heat gets turned up you crouch in the corner like a little girl.......

hey lets put it this way im proud of the club i play for and i definately dont hide it and i definately cant say the same about you........

GO WILLY;)

AND ANOTHER THING I AINT YOUR MATE..........

i think you need to take all the mates you can get pal. i keep coming back because i know that another bad post from you is just around the corner and every bad post makes you look like a bigger dill than you aready are. it seems a bit funny that over a period of time around 5-6 people on here have got stuck right in to you, maybe thats saying something MATE! ;)

techno;186759 said:
i think you need to take all the mates you can get pal. i keep coming back because i know that another bad post from you is just around the corner and every bad post makes you look like a bigger dill than you aready are. it seems a bit funny that over a period of time around 5-6 people on here have got stuck right in to you, maybe thats saying something MATE! ;)

only 2 peple have got stuck into me...........1 is still here and the other has left the building.......who are the others and where are they........:confused:

the funny thing is since the start of all this crap you have said i dont wanna be named cause i will make my club look bad..........hahaha...too late for that.........you just have to post and you make yourself look like a box hill.......hahahahaha...BOYS AND GIRLS TECHNO IS FROM MELTON.......

mates.......ive got plenty....some with premiership/championship medalions...and maybe you dont cause they know what you are like........butter is harder than you.......

keep coming back cause i enjoy replying to some 1 who has no balls........just shows what type of bloke you are........cow's hoof..........

talk about csi....who are you....who....who.....LET THE RABBIT OUT OF THE BAG TECHNO........KIRK,HOPE,PRITCHARD OR GALE??????

GO WILLY

bucket head;186814 said:
doubt it would be pritchard,seems a quality bloke last time i played against him

i doubt it as well but you never know bucket head.......

we will wait and see if techno shows some balls..........

and while im at it .wasnt it you that said at the start of the season you where signing off ,not to be heard till the end

bucket head;186817 said:
and while im at it .wasnt it you that said at the start of the season you where signing off ,not to be heard till the end

id never be able to leave bucket head.......i run the show.......you know that......

im here to talk cricket and bag blokes that bag me.......;)

just wana say congratulations to 16 year old sean sturrock......

sean a former jnr of williamstown tommorrow will be strutting his stuff for the first time in the premier league 1st 11 for melbourne.........good luck champ.......

techno;186936 said:
sounds like you really know your stuff weapons hahaha u loser

honestly didnt read last fridays paper.....i know he has been selected before to play and has ended up in the two's......a great effort never the less........

got the points today.........

willy 2/197
sheedy 112*
hodges 48*
brown 29
drain 1

good win by the boys grinded out the win........a big day for the club with the unfurling of the flag......a good atmosphere with a bigger than expected crowd down at morris street i spose for the big occasion......ill give credit to croydon battled out the day bowled well i dont know about their fielding though for a first 11 side but never the less didnt give up.....hit the ball ok a partnership of 60 plus with the great man got the side off to a good start and were never headed......sheeds battled through the day as did hodgey and they got the job done with an unbeaten 130 odd run stand........another ton for sheeds and hodgey batted with great determination on a typical willy wicket slow and low.........

time for melton..........

and techno if you are playing this week i hope you are.....ask me about winning premierships......cause you have never had the pleasure.......have you.......?????......you tip rat.....

might be a new player this week in the two's look out for his name........

techno you are a diggers rest........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back