subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08

Watcher;187395 said:
I say "mad Melton prick" due to you putting ******** on Melton earlier.arnt should be aren't,you don't have too is clearly "you don't have to.Pretty sure credibility just has the one L,and I have no idea what you are on about re Bucket head.Nothing like being corrected by a ************(i'm fwom Malton wemember).
I asked about Techno as you seem to have real issues with them.You immediately say Techno and I are one and the same.
I reckon you are stressed that you are both naive enough,and suffer from an inflated self opinion to have stated your identity.
Now you want everyone else to jump with you.Why would they?
Issues.:eek:

Its good that you come on here to cause trouble you big tough Malton Watcher. What are you trying to prove? What you’re a techno bum lover? Have heard he is a bit inclined that way.

Will the Brown Dog be able to let his bat do the talking this week?

Talked it up a bit big fella, you might look like a bit of a 'muppet' if you fail.

Good luck Dog...

weapons05/06;187412 said:
im not going to say much else to you......''looser'' did i spell that right......?hahahah nope.......
i have clenex tissues with techno and why wouldnt i.......he is from melton as you claim to be.....you give me nothing except who you think it is....why would i care what you think....?i dont....so get over you ego issues and pull ya head in and give us something about cricket.......?your the 1 talking about me ive said before i dont mind at all it gets a bit boring after a while hearing the same crap over and over.......

i aint here for a spelling lesson so you can save it for your kids if you have them.....ok detective....

thanks for the chat goodbye now........

techno has more credibiLLity than you.....
Laughable. Give us something about cricket??? What did I come on for?
I said I watched Melton and that they are looking at a player from Zim.
I then asked you about this Techno and you lose the plot.
All through the thread you become abusive to posters fatso.

Watcher;187228 said:
Mate you have lost me completely with your ramblings! I am being quite genuine.I stumbled upon this through bigfooty.
I have played with or against most of them,am freinds with a few so here is my take.
I doubt Brian,just by going on the text.Taking yesterdays team from the VSDCA site. Howie-no chance. Butch Gale-very very unlikely.Alexander-right in the mix I reckon. Kirk-Alexanders bum chum big show.Kennedy-don't know him.Pritchard-not his go.Harrison-sneaky cat,a maybe.Hope-nice bloke I doubt it.Alaimo-loves a stir,but doubt it.J.Wheelahan-don't know very well,seems quiet.Laurie-funny prick but not his go either.
My money would be on a kirk-Alexander job or a rough show like Andrew Spink(not playing this year)?Tempany? But I would think the first two.

Hey Watcher you are right on the money pal about that Harrison very sneaky cat.And is Kirk Alexanders bum chum or is Alexanders bum chum big show?
Wasn't quite sure there.
Who is the Watcher? I think it's Timmy Hoylan.

Knobjockey;187615 said:
Hey Watcher you are right on the money pal about that Harrison very sneaky cat.And is Kirk Alexanders bum chum or is Alexanders bum chum big show?
Wasn't quite sure there.
Who is the Watcher? I think it's Timmy Hoylan.

Knobjockey? Nice name. Who are you riding,Kirk?:eek:

Watcher;187611 said:
Laughable. Give us something about cricket??? What did I come on for?
I said I watched Melton and that they are looking at a player from Zim.
I then asked you about this Techno and you lose the plot.
All through the thread you become abusive to posters fatso.

big bad malton hero are you going to be sitting on the hill with all the hillbillies?

Watcher;187617 said:
Knobjockey? Nice name. Who are you riding,Kirk?:eek:
Why does everyone refer to Kirky as a cock lover?
He's not my type skinny little ************.His mate Skoo the icypole is terrific though.
I prefer rangas anyway.

Hey guys, would just like to welcome my self aboard! haha
seems like Melton vs Willy will be the place to be this weekend..
Expect some fire works by the sounds of it. I'm sure we will all get a detailed and in depth description of what actually does pan out!! Good luck guys

C.Face out..

steve waughsome;187618 said:
big bad malton hero are you going to be sitting on the hill with all the hillbillies?
Watcher watches from everywhere.You're Steve Waughsome!
Rhyming slang,hmmm there's another clown in here that does that......I wonder......hahahaha......hahahah.......get....the.....drift.....hahaha:rolleyes:

Watcher;187685 said:
Rhyming slang,hmmm there's another clown in here that does that......I wonder......hahahaha......hahahah.......get....the.....drift.....hahaha:rolleyes:

why do you watch are you no good?or you might be finished because your an old hack?

C.Face;187636 said:
Hey guys, would just like to welcome my self aboard! haha
seems like Melton vs Willy will be the place to be this weekend..
Expect some fire works by the sounds of it. I'm sure we will all get a detailed and in depth description of what actually does pan out!! Good luck guys

C.Face out..

gonna be interesting to say the least.....5 newies for willy......

both teams 2 and zip so a lot riding on this game...the loser to be back in the pack...and yes there will detailed discission on who does what and how they do it.......

GO WILLY

Watcher;187685 said:

bf.jpg

Watcher;187685 said:

now though me and weapons have something in common it isnt rhyming slang.we both have championship medals.but you have to admit steve waugh is awsome.i believe that anyway.let me get 1 thing straight no wonder melton are under achievers with all you suckers in your own little world.no wonder altona smacked your asses.must admit it is another world down there in boganville.id have him in my side before any of you losers.anyway my team will be playing melton after christmass and maybe if you want id like to see if you could put me on my arse because id get the first 1 in and you wouldn't see the next day.

im tipping willy to show why they are the reigning champs.

Steve Waughsome hahahah come on weapsons eveyone knows you can create more than one name on here. You could have come up with something better than that. I suppose you reckon we would fall for the "oldest trick in the book" and think you had a mate to back you up. Smarten up mate. Geez you would want to get some runs this week you have backed yourself into a big corner. How can you call Melton bogans - dont get caught up in playing for Willy. You are a ********kicker from Deer Park. Im sure will claim you are not Weapons but we all know you are. You have made yourself look silly but more your club and team mates. I'm sure a class player Craig Sheedy would not appreciate all the rubbish on here about his club and all your rubbish pumping him up. He does not need pumping up his stats do the talking.
There are alot of people in the Subbies not only clubs in the west but clubs in my group (I'm in the east - i'll know youll ask) and clubs in the VTCA who have had enough of your rubbish (from what i can tell from the VTCA thread) will looking on interested to see if Weapons can produce. You are embarassing your club not only amoungst the VSDCA but Cricket Victoria universally. Nothing less than 50 would be suffice to claim the points in the battle. There are 2 games out at Melton this week Melton v Willy should be a good game, good blokes, well 21 of them are) and Weapons v Melton - your not good enough to take on a team on your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back