subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08

Bubba;189460 said:
there down weapo was just out at m.park but its been pissing down since 3.30. lets hope we wake up 2mar to blue skyes. go lions.

hey bubba how'd you go?.......not good i spose.......

GO WILLY

blessing;189331 said:
well what an interesting night! it was my first training run an the boys impressed me! the young guys around the club is amazing the club has got a bright future! I bowled a few balls to get the cob webs out an im ready an fireing! the teas were differnet the "old guy" behind the counter calls them a 'super dog' they were strange and these burnt things that just had cabbage in the middle they were horrible! well I got to talking to the american 'stoo' from manhattan an his a really top bloke! we were talking about out struggles as juniors in out home lands and how far we have come! and its true he bowls at least 140+ very slingy action like myself! go lions!@|

what a crock of crap......all reports there is a ''COLOURED'' player coming to the mighty lions who are starving for a flag and failing as far as i can remember maybe.........keep talking your crap its funny to read from a bloke who isnt even here yet.........

Knackers;189266 said:
weapons dont try and back away from that silly comment you made. There is no room for racisim in the Subbies. I'm sure your team mates will be very disapointed in such a silly comment. It does not matter if the player in question is in the country or not - you just dont call coloured people derogitory names.

hey mockinbird im not backing away from a coward.........yer thats you.......

any way buddy get off your high horse im not a racist get over it.......''cocko'' ooops i meant ''cobber''

how can i call a coloured person as you say a derogitory name when it isnt even him you looser..........back your truck right up.......beep beep beep beep.....get the picture......and give us something usefull yer????:rolleyes:

Knobjockey;189318 said:
newsflash.......Melton could be forfeiting from being off guts.All heading to the Carolyn Springs karaoke Friday night.Heard it's a cracker Weapo.and Waughsome or is that Weapons Waughsome.

hey knobby least youve got some balls........though you bowl short pies.......hahahaha

all funny stuff aside melton are a good side and should be there come finals time........the blokes i talked to after the game seem to be great blokes and are good for the club.....

good luck for the rest of the year.....

cheers mark brown.......

GO WILLY

techno...........just a 1 liner i use.........

its hard to beat a person who never give's up.........get the picture......dont give up coward..........cause i wont be.........

weapons05/06;189591 said:
hey bubba how'd you go?.......not good i spose.......

GO WILLY

lets talk about one of the biggest squiezes going around in sub district who cant bat or field lets not talk about the way you bowl becuase you just cant and you are just an all round &*%$ wit! howd yah go with the bat browny oh yea no good so whats that 40 runs in 3 hits and you reckon your an opener... pfft you should batting at 9 in the echuca 2nds cause your no good and wouldnt it be lovely to see you fail again next week and a bloke in the 2s makes a ton and comes straight up for the one an only weapons the bloke who reckons he goes alrite your a ************** mate. and wasnt it good to see when you gave sacca a send off after he smashed yous around the park no other then rohan'bubba'smith and your captain sheedy tell you to pull your head in that was great. really mate youve got nothing going for you you should be in the 2s they were the ones chirping of when they were batting and that suits you to a tee! :D

Bubba;189665 said:
lets talk about one of the biggest squiezes going around in sub district who cant bat or field lets not talk about the way you bowl becuase you just cant and you are just an all round &*%$ wit! howd yah go with the bat browny oh yea no good so whats that 40 runs in 3 hits and you reckon your an opener... pfft you should batting at 9 in the echuca 2nds cause your no good and wouldnt it be lovely to see you fail again next week and a bloke in the 2s makes a ton and comes straight up for the one an only weapons the bloke who reckons he goes alrite your a ************** mate. and wasnt it good to see when you gave sacca a send off after he smashed yous around the park no other then rohan'bubba'smith and your captain sheedy tell you to pull your head in that was great. really mate youve got nothing going for you you should be in the 2s they were the ones chirping of when they were batting and that suits you to a tee! :D

isnt it great when my team wins and gets the points you get on here and say im no good i cant field this and that good stuff keep up the good work buddy........
45 runs in 3 hits get it right.......long way to go my friend......and when i was batting had a partnership of 40 odd with sheeds which is my job.......got the team off to a solid start with wickets in hand at the end we were always going to win........what about all your cocky supporters.......no wonder you's are no good.........we had the hillbillies on the hill as usual and the mockinbirds sitting near the scoreboard mouthing off.......we won who cares.........

if some 1 takes my spot good luck to them.......im all for guys who put their hand up but they have to do that first....ill be happy to play in the 2's........ i wont be changing my game....what happened to your top order???? very dissapointing for 1 of the better sides in the competition.......are you giving me a hint to who you are...........????sacca hit the ball well and so did harro if it wasnt for them the game would have been over at 4:30......yer i gave him a send off it was in the heat of battle and yer sheeds an the real bubba gave it too me i copped it on the chin and got on with it........so should you......

any way we are the winners you are the losers and it might be 2 in a row next week........good luck......

weapons05/06;189671 said:
45 runs in 3 hits get it right.......long way to go my friend......and when i was batting had a partnership of 40 odd with sheeds which is my job.......got the team off to a solid start with wickets in hand at the end we were always going to win........what about all your cocky supporters.......no wonder you's are no good.........we had the hillbillies on the hill as usual and the mockinbirds sitting near the scoreboard mouthing off.......we won who cares.........

if some 1 takes my spot good luck to them.......im all for guys who put their hand up but they have to do that first....ill be happy to play in the 2's........ i wont be changing my game....what happened to your top order???? very dissapointing for 1 of the better sides in the competition.......are you giving me a hint to who you are...........????sacca hit the ball well and so did harro if it wasnt for them the game would have been over at 4:30......yer i gave him a send off it was in the heat of battle and yer sheeds an the real bubba gave it too me i copped it on the chin and got on with it........

any way we are the winners you are the losers and it might be 2 in a row next week........good luck......

as I said the 2s would and will suit you to a tee. yea maybe you had a patnership of 40 but what did you hit in that maybe 5 or 6. yea they gave you a spray and it was brillant they know you are no good and not up to it. You dont know who i am so all the best chipper in your forth coming matches because im tipping it will be failure after failure after failure!:D

willy just too good yesterday, got told butch gale got stuck into the weapons a bit about his love for the bigcricket which was quite funny, and also pilch giving the weapons the send off.. went something like this 'on your way dogs' hahah. anyway i hope your juniors dont take after you weapons, you told 2 of our blokes to fark off, which is just weak as piss and as you would say.. a coward. we will take your word for it as you said it was the heat of the battle but i dont think is was called for, either did sheeds and bubba ;) good effort from melton though recovering after clemo destroyed top order. james wheelahan again bowling well, doesnt concede many, gonna be a very good bowler

Bubba;189672 said:
as I said the 2s would and will suit you to a tee. yea maybe you had a patnership of 40 but what did you hit in that maybe 5 or 6. yea they gave you a spray and it was brillant they know you are no good and not up to it. You dont know who i am so all the best chipper in your forth coming matches because im tipping it will be failure after failure after failure!:D

the mockinbirds near the score board were chirping which says alot from the sidelines.......and the hillbillies getting stuck into rohan smith when he was down their.........weak as piss old fools.....worst thing is they come up and shook his hand.........hi bubba how you going........now that was funny........even old man wheels come into our change rooms saying well done i noticed aswell in our grand final and even championship final he took time out in the old rust bucket to watch a good team play...........i might add win.........

yer 2's are good for me........if we win im happy......@|

cmon 5 or 6 out of 40........sheeds didnt hit a boundry while i was in there......anyway we won you's lost.......see you next year.......or maybe in the finals if you are good enough........

techno;189731 said:
willy just too good yesterday, got told butch gale got stuck into the weapons a bit about his love for the bigcricket which was quite funny, and also pilch giving the weapons the send off.. went something like this 'on your way dogs' hahah. anyway i hope your juniors dont take after you weapons, you told 2 of our blokes to fark off, which is just weak as piss and as you would say.. a coward. we will take your word for it as you said it was the heat of the battle but i dont think is was called for, either did sheeds and bubba ;) good effort from melton though recovering after clemo destroyed top order. james wheelahan again bowling well, doesnt concede many, gonna be a very good bowler

here we go........yer butch got stuck in but comments were laughable and didnt take any notice........who did i say fark off too.....sheeds n bubba.........hahahaha........you idiot......they just said not to do that and it gives malton the weakest finals side in history something to say back........which i love......

the young bloke bowls well and has a good change of pace first wicket was a cracker of a nut..........

look we have played now im over you melton people.......lets get over it and talk cricket yer.......????

weapons05/06;189735 said:
here we go........yer butch got stuck in but comments were laughable and didnt take any notice........who did i say fark off too.....sheeds n bubba.........hahahaha........you idiot......they just said not to do that and it gives malton the weakest finals side in history something to say back........which i love......

the young bloke bowls well and has a good change of pace first wicket was a cracker of a nut..........

look we have played now im over you melton people.......lets get over it and talk cricket yer.......????

now browny yea we played yous hillbillies won we lost move on mate obvisoly we are in your head now because its the past it happened yesterday.and isnt so funny that everyone was into because we all know what a worthless piece of crap you are and we no why now they call you the biggest eater at tea in sub district we had to take the pies sausage rolls and little dogs from the 3s table to service your eating needs. all the best chipper:D

I watched most of the game.Unfortunately for Melton Clemson had destroyed the game within an hour and was clearly the difference between the teams on the day.He bowled brilliantly.Fantastic to watch.
Some good resistance was shown as Weapons said by Harrison and Alexander and I should add that Luke Alaimo batted well too.
They were up against it with the ball,and I am sure Weapons won't mind my saying that it was a good thing that Willy didn't have to chase many because he is battling at the current time and could take his time and scratch around as a result.
Meltons bowlers were admirable I thought under the circumstances which meant they had to bowl in good tight areas which they did well to be fair to Weapons.
It wouldn't have been easy to score freely due to disciplined bowling by Melton,but at the end of the day Willy was a solid deserved winner.

true that watcher. spot on, bingo, boom! well its been a while but TECHNOMANIA is back on big cricket.. :) now who is the 'sneaky cat' TECHNO #2. they are no match for the real deal techno. 'snake in the grass' weapons, you baffle me, you have all praise for melton after the game on here saying the blokes you spoke to were good blokes, and the team had a good go and didnt give it in, then 2 posts later your back getting stuck into us... i dont know what goes on in that thick head of yours. are you having a dig at old man wheels?? thats really big of you isnt it?? he loves his cricket and we love having him down there, quality bloke, and that shows if he come into the rooms and congratulated use. the 'mokingbirds' on the hill would have just been taking the piss with bubba im sure, but obviously you cant see through that. anyway... heard many stories from the weekend and alot of funny things said on the pitch while u were batting, ive already mentioned butch's calls, loved em!! another thing i found quite funny was when pilch got you and after we had celebrated the wicket pilch walked back past sheed and they both looked at each other and shook there heads and sheeds said 'i dont know why he gets on that cricket site, ive told him not to cuz he posts crap!! hahahaha well that to me says it all!!!

techno;189762 said:
true that watcher. spot on, bingo, boom! well its been a while but TECHNOMANIA is back on big cricket.. :) now who is the 'sneaky cat' TECHNO #2. they are no match for the real deal techno. 'snake in the grass' weapons, you baffle me, you have all praise for melton after the game on here saying the blokes you spoke to were good blokes, and the team had a good go and didnt give it in, then 2 posts later your back getting stuck into us... i dont know what goes on in that thick head of yours. are you having a dig at old man wheels?? thats really big of you isnt it?? he loves his cricket and we love having him down there, quality bloke, and that shows if he come into the rooms and congratulated use. the 'mokingbirds' on the hill would have just been taking the piss with bubba im sure, but obviously you cant see through that. anyway... heard many stories from the weekend and alot of funny things said on the pitch while u were batting, ive already mentioned butch's calls, loved em!! another thing i found quite funny was when pilch got you and after we had celebrated the wicket pilch walked back past sheed and they both looked at each other and shook there heads and sheeds said 'i dont know why he gets on that cricket site, ive told him not to cuz he posts crap!! hahahaha well that to me says it all!!!

its great to have you back technomania! oh yea! hey mate dont get me started on weapns what a fool! he will probably be at caroyln springs rite now on the karoke or eating the club out of food they would need 9 chefs to meet his eating standards. he eats a fair bit of food an going buy yesterdays tea we got there and it was half gone an he still had to open the batting! no wonder he did no good and couldnt run when he was batting! well your rite he was as nice as knob jockeys veitenmes salad at tea after the game then he gets on hear an barrals us but i suppose he will learn after he gets dropped an will back playing ******** cricket with ******** blockes in teh 2s! i couldnt beleive he had a crack at wheels old man top bloke an this fool having a go at him. get a life weapo or go for you run at training not sitting in those ******** hole portbals that you blokces call a social club. pfft

weapons05/06;189592 said:
what a crock of crap......all reports there is a ''COLOURED'' player coming to the mighty lions who are starving for a flag and failing as far as i can remember maybe.........keep talking your crap its funny to read from a bloke who isnt even here yet.........

well well well the fat bloke that everyone is talkng about appraently you were ********house again yesterday?? just another failure under your books well done chocko as you called me you racist pig. i just thought id let you know there was no point in playing me agaisnt you blokes as they already picked the sides as we thought it was a 2 day game so i didnt want to play an just let some feathers fly this weekend against oakliegh! good luck boys! well we will probably plays yous in teh finals but I wont get to bowl against you because you will probaly be on a fitness camp buy all reports you are the rewcord holder for eating the most in sub district cricket at teas? thats a fair effort mate must be holding a bit behind you. and went to marquee over the weekend ******** joint i suppose thats why you go there. i should of went to pure with the boys a class above your ******** hole! :D

Bubba and Blessing officially making a mockery of this site..

Fair spell of bowling by all reports by clemo on satdy...
Similar spell (and pace) by a cagey old timer in the 2's along with a quick and imposing spell by the manhattan boy to get the melton boys over the line.

What happened with the 4's? just didn't want to make a wicket or??

Anyone on here played Weribee yet this year? how are they looking?

hang on 1 min who was getting into old man ''wheels''
he is a nice bloke you boys are taking what i said out of proportion.....hahaha nothing unusual there.......so your telling me his car is a brand spanker........hahahahaha.....

watcher you best post yet.......good stuff........you are the watcher......

that out the way lets get some cricket talk happening.........i will start........

sunshine going down to the might of box hill by 2 runs.......causo nearly got them there.......
broady losing on first innings but winning outright.........fair result......
oakleigh going down to croydon......big result
altona beating wezza pretty easily.......
hahahahaha us beating melton......3 zip
yarra posting a big score in reply to endevour hills......hughes 130 odd.....
noble park beating bayswater just.........

any 1 else got anything to add.........maybe move onto next weeks games matches of the round and stuff.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back