subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08

C.Face;189775 said:
Bubba and Blessing officially making a mockery of this site..

Fair spell of bowling by all reports by clemo on satdy...
Similar spell (and pace) by a cagey old timer in the 2's along with a quick and imposing spell by the manhattan boy to get the melton boys over the line.

What happened with the 4's? just didn't want to make a wicket or??

Anyone on here played Weribee yet this year? how are they looking?

yer about the 4ths wicket what ive herd some young blokes got on it and dug it up i dont know for sure though......we have had nothing but trouble down there.......

clemo was great......though the melton boys got stuck right into the contest our 2 big game players stood up and got us over the line.......others chipped in here and there.......

blessing;189771 said:
well well well the fat bloke that everyone is talkng about appraently you were ********house again yesterday?? just another failure under your books well done chocko as you called me you racist pig. i just thought id let you know there was no point in playing me agaisnt you blokes as they already picked the sides as we thought it was a 2 day game so i didnt want to play an just let some feathers fly this weekend against oakliegh! good luck boys! well we will probably plays yous in teh finals but I wont get to bowl against you because you will probaly be on a fitness camp buy all reports you are the rewcord holder for eating the most in sub district cricket at teas? thats a fair effort mate must be holding a bit behind you. and went to marquee over the weekend ******** joint i suppose thats why you go there. i should of went to pure with the boys a class above your ******** hole! :D

get the visa and you should be good........

Bubba;189665 said:
lets talk about one of the biggest squiezes going around in sub district who cant bat or field lets not talk about the way you bowl becuase you just cant and you are just an all round &*%$ wit! howd yah go with the bat browny oh yea no good so whats that 40 runs in 3 hits and you reckon your an opener... pfft you should batting at 9 in the echuca 2nds cause your no good and wouldnt it be lovely to see you fail again next week and a bloke in the 2s makes a ton and comes straight up for the one an only weapons the bloke who reckons he goes alrite your a ************** mate. and wasnt it good to see when you gave sacca a send off after he smashed yous around the park no other then rohan'bubba'smith and your captain sheedy tell you to pull your head in that was great. really mate youve got nothing going for you you should be in the 2s they were the ones chirping of when they were batting and that suits you to a tee!

we will be happy to take the points against your melton buddies this week weapons.after being upset by croydon.we were talking about it after our game.should be a good game melton are the talk of the subbies after what has been said on here the last couple of weeks.so it should be a good 1.
good on you weapons for standing up for yourself as we all know it is a team game and individuals get caught out maybe thats what happened with meltons top order on the weekend.good to see.

i am steve waughsome

steve waughsome;189853 said:
weapons05/06;189671 said:
we will be happy to take the points against your melton buddies this week weapons.after being upset by croydon.we were talking about it after our game.should be a good game melton are the talk of the subbies after what has been said on here the last couple of weeks.so it should be a good 1.
good on you weapons for standing up for yourself as we all know it is a team game and individuals get caught out maybe thats what happened with meltons top order on the weekend.good to see.

i am steve waughsome

you are mark brown! You have to be kidding if you reckon people dont know you are brown. Weapons has had few allies in the forum and of late he has had none. Like I have said it is very easy to create a new name and start posting and Im sure you have done it......trying to get Oakleigh off side now - you will have all the clubs in the subbies thinking you are a goose by the end of the season.

From what I can read from Techno's post - you were all buddy buddy with Melton and then you have a crack when you are at home. Why didnt you tell Knobkockey he bowled pies to his face you cat.

You must have no life champ you have posted over 650 times on this forum in a year. You are embarassing to your club.

Hey everyone. I have been thinking of ways we can make this thread less of lets pick on the nuffy from Williamstown.

I was thinking a 1st XI player of the round nominations. One from each group.

Here are my nominations for the round

East / West
Gary Hughes (Yarraville) 140 not out vs Endevour Hills
Daryl Clemson (Williamstown) 5-10 off 9 overs vs Melton (one day match)

North/South
Joseph Hewett (Caulfield) 127 not out vs Ivanhoe
Simon Beshara (Ormond) 7/39 off 37 overs & 48 vs Elsterwick

Some very impressive performances

Good idea to actually talk some cricket Mystery Man.
If you had to pick a winner from your noms,I reckon Beshara from Ormond would get the nod,must have bowled unchanged to over no.75,unbelievable effort,throw in some valuable runs as well,one man team just about.
Looking ahead to this week's matches there looks to be some tight ones;
Oakleigh v Melton-highlight of the round,the Oaks will be smarting after being upset by the then bottom placed Croydon and could be too good for Melton who at least made Willy earn the win after a disastrous start last Saturday.
Yarra v Willy-The Eagle's batting can make them dangerous opposition however Willy with Sheedy looking ominous again to take the points.
Bayswater v Croydon-The Cockies will be confident after upsetting Oakleigh but Bayswater at home for me.
Box Hill v Noble Park-plenty of talent on display here,the Hillmen fell in against Sunshine and will need to be on their game,Noble might be a bit reliant on their import K Brown so Box Hill in a tight one.
Altona v Sunshine-The Crows nearly pulled off a huge shock v Box Hill but Altona are in form and should win easily.
Broady v Werribee-tipsters nightmare,impossible to follow Broady's form,toss a coin.
Endeavour Hills v Mt Waverley-another puzzler,both coming off bad losses,Bartlett might be due for another biggie and if he fires the Mounties probably will get up.
I'll leave North/South up to Maybe Bucket Head to have a go at.Good luck to everyone.

Weapons can take the piss as much as he likes I guess...they won.I even had a beer with him after play...I would have a beer with anyone though to be honest!And to be truthful I did send down one or two "short pies" .Thought I batted better than him though.

ok Piston,here we go
bundoora v ormond-batttle of the allrounders,ayres or beshara to decide who wins
moorabbin v elsty-star import to shine again against so-so attack
balwyn v preston-harper and joyce to score to many for preston
ivanhoe v brunswick-again who scores more ,pritchard or stacky slogging them
caulfield v bright-experience vs young side,caulf to domanate
malvern v saints-same as last game-malvern easy
coburg v kew- coburg

must ask how good is this beshara....fair effort that

Knobjockey;189980 said:
Weapons can take the piss as much as he likes I guess...they won.I even had a beer with him after play...I would have a beer with anyone though to be honest!And to be truthful I did send down one or two "short pies" .Thought I batted better than him though.

yer no hard feelings champ..........yup you got the points in the batting department.......:rolleyes: @|

good luck on the weekend......

bucket head;189990 said:
ok Piston,here we go
bundoora v ormond-batttle of the allrounders,ayres or beshara to decide who wins
coburg v kew- coburg

turned his form around - played a few games in the 2's last year as Capt Coach

bucket head;189990 said:
ok Piston,here we go
coburg v kew- coburg

just on coburg have got a few good players but i havnt seen them down the bottom couple for a while........im just waiting for them to start climbing back up the ladder.......some how i cant see it happening.......

beshara played very well against us last year again with the bat and ball.....

techno;189873 said:
that car adds to his charachter.. without it he wouldnt be the same

yer i couldnt imagine him in a new ford.......i can still remember him driving that car to the jnrs when me and brian ''wheels'' used to play against each other.......what does the clock read???? and im not taking the piss just asking the question............

techno;189762 said:
true that watcher. spot on, bingo, boom! well its been a while but TECHNOMANIA is back on big cricket.. :) now who is the 'sneaky cat' TECHNO #2. they are no match for the real deal techno. 'snake in the grass' weapons, you baffle me, you have all praise for melton after the game on here saying the blokes you spoke to were good blokes, and the team had a good go and didnt give it in, then 2 posts later your back getting stuck into us... i dont know what goes on in that thick head of yours. are you having a dig at old man wheels?? thats really big of you isnt it?? he loves his cricket and we love having him down there, quality bloke, and that shows if he come into the rooms and congratulated use. the 'mokingbirds' on the hill would have just been taking the piss with bubba im sure, but obviously you cant see through that. anyway... heard many stories from the weekend and alot of funny things said on the pitch while u were batting, ive already mentioned butch's calls, loved em!! another thing i found quite funny was when pilch got you and after we had celebrated the wicket pilch walked back past sheed and they both looked at each other and shook there heads and sheeds said 'i dont know why he gets on that cricket site, ive told him not to cuz he posts crap!! hahahaha well that to me says it all!!!

''sneaky cat'' i dont think so.
you are old and your posts arnt funny any more as weapons has made a mockery of you.plenty of ''snakes in the grass'' down melton way browns and tigers are the most common.

TECHNOMANIA#2 OUT

seamer;189997 said:
how did you manage to get so many enemies on this site browny??

its not hard for somebody who cant play and has won both premiership and championship medalions.though i suppose there has been a few around who dont deserve them but won them.

Mistery Man;189870 said:
Hey everyone. I have been thinking of ways we can make this thread less of lets pick on the nuffy from Williamstown.

I was thinking a 1st XI player of the round nominations. One from each group.

Here are my nominations for the round

East / West
Gary Hughes (Yarraville) 140 not out vs Endevour Hills
Daryl Clemson (Williamstown) 5-10 off 9 overs vs Melton (one day match)

North/South
Joseph Hewett (Caulfield) 127 not out vs Ivanhoe
Simon Beshara (Ormond) 7/39 off 37 overs & 48 vs Elsterwick

Some very impressive performances

good to see some 1 being pro-active.......wont be long before some 1 else gets on my case.....

beshara for me fair spell and a good middle order knock@|

If it ain't broke why fix it? Apart from the saggy rear supspension from tearing all that booty on the rear vinyls!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back