subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08

The MONEY MAN;221150 said:
So you have to be told when to stick up for a "mate" hey young silly lad? It takes all of us to say why aren't you sticking up for the taylors lake wannabe before you get on hear and post something? Really c'mon u are not in school now mate. You don't have to ask for the teachers permission......Maybe you don't even like old mate weopo????????????????

Stop stirring shit money bags.

The MONEY MAN;221150 said:
So you have to be told when to stick up for a "mate" hey young silly lad? It takes all of us to say why aren't you sticking up for the taylors lake wannabe before you get on hear and post something? Really c'mon u are not in school now mate. You don't have to ask for the teachers permission......Maybe you don't even like old mate weopo????????????????

Stop stirring shit money bags.

*DaNcE HeRo*;221122 said:
weapons.. its funny you think that when i say you stole a medal i was talking about the 12th man business.. well i wasnt because i dont count that as winning the champ final for 'you' what i was talking about is how you stole a spot in the good willy team that won the champ final 2 years ago.. clearly didnt deserve it ;)

i have had you on the back foot for the last few weeks weapo, your come backs have been sub par my friend.. and now your throwing in cheap shots saying i 'supposably' sent you a private message about pritchard... everyone knows like you just said you lie about private messages... your a tool, i wonder when sheedy will pull you aside and tell you to pull your head in on this site again like he did last year.

bahahahahahah......quality post david love your work.......@|

end of the day ive got 2 you got none......fact.......all youve got is ass to put your mail in every night......m/m and 1six1.....and youd still be high fiving each other when the jobs not done like usual.......:rolleyes:

you know what you sent me and who it was about........end of story.....

you say im a tool at least they are usefull i cant even describe you with all the mumble jumble you come up with.......i think ''pretty''and ''soft'' suits you......

*DaNcE HeRo*;221122 said:
weapons.. its funny you think that when i say you stole a medal i was talking about the 12th man business.. well i wasnt because i dont count that as winning the champ final for 'you' what i was talking about is how you stole a spot in the good willy team that won the champ final 2 years ago.. clearly didnt deserve it ;)

i have had you on the back foot for the last few weeks weapo, your come backs have been sub par my friend.. and now your throwing in cheap shots saying i 'supposably' sent you a private message about pritchard... everyone knows like you just said you lie about private messages... your a tool, i wonder when sheedy will pull you aside and tell you to pull your head in on this site again like he did last year.

bahahahahahah......quality post david love your work.......@|

end of the day ive got 2 you got none......fact.......all youve got is ass to put your mail in every night......m/m and 1six1.....and youd still be high fiving each other when the jobs not done like usual.......:rolleyes:

you know what you sent me and who it was about........end of story.....

you say im a tool at least they are usefull i cant even describe you with all the mumble jumble you come up with.......i think ''pretty''and ''soft'' suits you......

[
Urgent..... Dance Hero must get a passport and go to an island far far away because with weopo thinking that your "pretty" I would be running and not looking back!!!!!!!

[
Urgent..... Dance Hero must get a passport and go to an island far far away because with weopo thinking that your "pretty" I would be running and not looking back!!!!!!!

Weapo, how often does a sledge aimed at you on the ground actually make reference to your sparkling banter on here mate?

Weapo, how often does a sledge aimed at you on the ground actually make reference to your sparkling banter on here mate?

10cc;221341 said:

yer i dont know........quality stuff all the time from my end......:rolleyes:

even though i dont know what your on about.....:eek:

willy pre season gets under way in 3 weeks......

look out willy are gonna be even stronger.......believe me.........you herd it here first......

GO WILLY

10cc;221341 said:

look out willy are gonna be even stronger.......believe me.........you herd it here first......

GO WILLY

weapons05/06;221395 said:

GO WILLY

i'm taking it, you didn't get the lakes gig?

weapons05/06;221395 said:

GO WILLY

i'm taking it, you didn't get the lakes gig?

St Andrews who has won the last 2 A-Turf Flags is looking for a new coach in the MMVCA Turf Comp.

If anyone is interested please let me know.

You can pvt message me and I can call you back.

St Andrews who has won the last 2 A-Turf Flags is looking for a new coach in the MMVCA Turf Comp.

If anyone is interested please let me know.

You can pvt message me and I can call you back.

weapons05/06;221516 said:
maybe i did maybe i didnt.........who knows.........i know you dont........@|

couldn't care less if you did or not

would be a bonus if you did though
one less tool on this forum
maybe you should take young love child willy kid with you too

weapons05/06;221516 said:
maybe i did maybe i didnt.........who knows.........i know you dont........@|

concrete;221562 said:

end of the day you dont know whats going on............do you......hahahahahaha
keep it up little boy...........

good that ur old man dont umpire you guys we wouldnt want him to cheat like he did last time he umpired you guys at your ground v us..........thank christ your playing one's.........

i give a lot to this forum........you dont........either do your melton bogan buddies..........

kirky your alright.........i rate you.........stacks........:confused:

as ive said to you before........you know what i want to do........lets leave it at that......see if you tell your buddies that..........ill wait for the reply......

cheers.......

concrete;221562 said:

good that ur old man dont umpire you guys we wouldnt want him to cheat like he did last time he umpired you guys at your ground v us..........thank christ your playing one's.........

i give a lot to this forum........you dont........either do your melton bogan buddies..........

as ive said to you before........you know what i want to do........lets leave it at that......see if you tell your buddies that..........ill wait for the reply......

cheers.......

there you go again weapo
you can't help yourself can ya?
talkin yourself up once again what a surprise:rolleyes:
i give alot to this forum
concrete's a little boy hey great call ... only you could come up with something as good as that

don't worry concrete everyone is a little boy compared to weapo mate:D

there you go again weapo
concrete's a little boy hey great call ... only you could come up with something as good as that

1six1;221634 said:
there you go again weapo

yup good stuff......@|

1six1;221634 said:
there you go again weapo

yup good stuff......@|

weapons05/06;221627 said:

cheers.......

my old man a cheat? and to think he thought you were a good bloke, talking to you at caro springs that time.

was probably in sympathy
you're a ********head

i can't believe you would call my dad a cheat, the most honest bloke
and for you're information
he doesn't umpire melton for a reason
his nephew

you're a ********ing coward

if you want to get personal it will !

weapons05/06;221627 said:

cheers.......

my old man a cheat? and to think he thought you were a good bloke, talking to you at caro springs that time.

was probably in sympathy
you're a ********head

his nephew

concrete;221663 said:

was probably in sympathy
you're a ********head

his nephew

yer he talked to me but you gave me doughnuts.......quality bloke you are.......

hahahaha yer he is a good bloke and a good umpire talk to him all the time due to the position i field...........western suburbs boy like me even tells me to'' keep going your doing a great job''........

yes cheat is a harsh call i admit that i went a little far jimbob.......i just wanted to get a reaction out of you thats all........i did that but i went the wrong way about it.......

keep your chin up and you know im no coward.......

say hi to him for me........

concrete;221663 said:

was probably in sympathy
you're a ********head

his nephew

yer he talked to me but you gave me doughnuts.......quality bloke you are.......

hahahaha yer he is a good bloke and a good umpire talk to him all the time due to the position i field...........western suburbs boy like me even tells me to'' keep going your doing a great job''........

yes cheat is a harsh call i admit that i went a little far jimbob.......i just wanted to get a reaction out of you thats all........i did that but i went the wrong way about it.......

weapons05/06;221665 said:

Weapo is like a sitcom that is so bad it's good! I cant stop myself getting onto this forum to read his comments and marvel at his stupidity. Weapo please please please for your own sake get off this forum because with each passing day you are making a bigger and bigger fool of yourself. I'm being serious fatty do yourself a favour and crawl back into your hole and TRY to let your cricket do the talking.

Weapo is like a sitcom that is so bad it's good! I cant stop myself getting onto this forum to read his comments and marvel at his stupidity. Weapo please please please for your own sake get off this forum because with each passing day you are making a bigger and bigger fool of yourself. I'm being serious fatty do yourself a favour and crawl back into your hole and TRY to let your cricket do the talking.

yeah of course i gave you "doughnuts".. why would i want to talk to a COWARD for?
well you know how to get a reaction out of me now don't you

i don't think, for your sake, you should get that personal again

yeah of course i gave you "doughnuts".. why would i want to talk to a COWARD for?
well you know how to get a reaction out of me now don't you

i don't think, for your sake, you should get that personal again

Weopo u had a go at dance hero when he said a "personal" thing as a joke and u had a cry .........now you get personal and not even as a joke|@|@.....u cannot call some ones old man a cheat which is wat u did..... if u want to get personal with us then we will get personal with u.....don't sook up then do that exact same thing....u are a goose and a pathetic low individual...Have fun at lakes because if u stay in the subbies i wouldn't want to face concrete.....u idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!|@

Weopo u had a go at dance hero when he said a "personal" thing as a joke and u had a cry .........now you get personal and not even as a joke|@|@.....u cannot call some ones old man a cheat which is wat u did..... if u want to get personal with us then we will get personal with u.....don't sook up then do that exact same thing....u are a goose and a pathetic low individual...Have fun at lakes because if u stay in the subbies i wouldn't want to face concrete.....u idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!|@

well said money man:D
and a little advice for weapo
if jimmy dads umpires you next season dont get hit on the pads mate@|

well said money man:D
and a little advice for weapo
if jimmy dads umpires you next season dont get hit on the pads mate@|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back