T20 World Cup Bangladesh

India have featured in a total of 7 major ICC tournament finals, out of which we have 4 and lost two, while the ICC champions trophy of 2003 was shared between India and Sri Lanka due to bad weather.......Sri Lanka on the other hand has featured in 6 major ICC tournaments winning only one and losing 4 of them. In fact the Lankan team has lost 4 world cup finals in the last 7 years and this would be their 5 attempt at the finals. :D

Dhoni has led India in 8 major finals and India has managed to clinch the trophy on 7 occasions, with Dhoni’s only loss in a final as captain coming in the 2008 Asia cup finals.

Google doodle for this India vs Sri Lanka final

india-v-sri-lanka-t20-wc-final.jpg

I'm sure you can be happy for Sri Lanka. Their fans have been through a lot in the last few years. :rolleyes:

Not exactly unhappy but mad on them for sure..... Man we were just one win away from the cup :mad: :mad:

But ofcourse they deserved the title since they have been trying hard for so long time and I enjoy watching them play everytime.... :cool:

My favourite matches and moments at this wt20

Herath's 5-3

Ireland Vs Netherland and its 19 Sixes!!

Alex hales in srilanka vs england

Pakistan vs Australia! Up & downs for both teams throughout the match. Suspense at its highest level! Raining sixes

Gayle's gangnam dances :rolleyes:

India vs Pakistan (vs pakistan matches are always special and more so when India wins :p )

what were yours @ L leftie600 @ Kram81 Kram81 @ ioppolo ioppolo @ Ljp86 Ljp86 @ futureblackcap futureblackcap

Back