T25 Comp Round 8: Kingston Kings vs. Madrid Magic @ Sabina Park

Re: T25 Comp Round 8: Kingston Kings vs. Madrid Magic @ Sabina Park

LOving the win! Go boys this comp must be nearly done?

D.K;322487 said:
LOving the win! Go boys this comp must be nearly done?

Yeah. 2 more games.

As I said, it should have been 1 game against each time (5 rounds) rather than 2 against each team and 10 rounds.

But still, a bit of burnout for the T25 comp for quite a few in my opinion.

Dirk Kuyt;322521 said:
Yeah. 2 more games.

As I said, it should have been 1 game against each time (5 rounds) rather than 2 against each team and 10 rounds.

But still, a bit of burnout for the T25 comp for quite a few in my opinion.

Yeah there are 11 Magic boys that are over it. Losing will do that!

Great win there fellas. Lets continue this form with a win in round 9!

Tongs;322522 said:
Yeah there are 11 Magic boys that are over it. Losing will do that!

Terrible for bowlers. Batsman score 50's constantly. Would it work if you put both batting averages up and bowling averages down? Or would they level each other out again?

I think the batting averages a tad too high.

The bowlers occasionally take two or three wickets per match, but Fred for example has taken 1 wicket all competition, conceding 252 runs in the process.

It's a bit of a crap competition. The batting either needs to be lowered or the bowling needs to be lowered, but I'm sure all of these suggestions will be taken on board before the T25 comp starts at the end of season 2

Dirk Kuyt;322549 said:
I think the batting averages a tad too high.

The bowlers occasionally take two or three wickets per match, but Fred for example has taken 1 wicket all competition, conceding 252 runs in the process.

It's a bit of a crap competition. The batting either needs to be lowered or the bowling needs to be lowered, but I'm sure all of these suggestions will be taken on board before the T25 comp starts at the end of season 2

It's all trial and error, you can't take anything away from Jolldo. He does a brilliant job, and its a very tough ask to do what he does. An unpaid fantastic job! There are always going to be things to iron out. Its all still great fun!

Yep, it's still all great fun.

But yeah, some things need to be ironed out and no doubt they will be before the next T25 comp starts.

Back