Test Round 3: Nairobi Nuggets vs Western Wizards

Mousey

Test Round 3: Nairobi Nuggets vs Western Wizards

nnuy3.jpg
v.
WWLogo.png

The Wizards continue their stay in Nairobi and will be looking to get a test win on the board to go with that OD one. They need it. A third loss in a row here could spell and early end to their season.

BATTLE TO WATCH:
Dirk Kuyt v. Biggie
Friends off the pitch, it won't be the same when out there. Dirk will be hoping to make some runs after a dry comeback and Biggie will be looking to capitalise on his OD form. Both will want a century and one will succeed. First to ton up wins the match.

Nuggets
to select the pitch by 11.59pm Sunday, 31st of May.
Teams to be in by 10.00pm Monday, 1st of June.​

Re: Test Round 3: Nairobi Nuggets vs Western Wizards

This match should be really good for a larf. I'm that confident that I might even unleash the experimental delivery that I've been working on in the nets.

Should be a good match.

But hey Mousey, what if neither of us make a ton? :cool: (which is very likely in my case).

Looking forward to getting off to a good start, whether we bat or bowl, need to capitalise early, these guys need to win and if we can dent their confidence early on, it'll go along way towards us winning this match.

Hoping to get an advantageous pitch for myself in this one, but then again, it could also be playing to the Wizards strengths.

May need to go for a bowlers pitch and have the batsman at the top of the order tough it out for a big score.

We'll see what decision the skipper comes up with.

Dirk K, get on the front foot to the rubbish the Wizards will deliver against us and you should be right.

Kram81;350594 said:
Dirk K, get on the front foot to the rubbish the Wizards will deliver against us and you should be right.

It's what I did.

Make it a clean sweep here.
Start off well and take the first innings points, then consolidate the win.
Need to start resurrecting our season.

breeno;350637 said:
I made a big score IIRC, probably more than your season tally.

Fair enough, so you made 13?

boncer34;350642 said:
Can we drop DK? Seriously his form is shit.

Okay. LJP, drop me. I'm not wanted.

Dirk Kuyt;350589 said:
Should be a good match.

But hey Mousey, what if neither of us make a ton? :cool: (which is very likely in my case).

Looking forward to getting off to a good start, whether we bat or bowl, need to capitalise early, these guys need to win and if we can dent their confidence early on, it'll go along way towards us winning this match.

I believe in you! Was tempted to include something like that but then I thought I'll just re-sim until one of you guys ton up.

Kidding of course.

boncer34;350660 said:
Good to see your putting the team first.

Yep, definitely. Someone let me know when I'm picked again, I'll come back and stick my head in the door... or if we're playing finals.

Batters Pitch

Nuggets XI

1. boncer34
2. Dirk_Kuyt
3. SouthSwans
4. loopy_cam
5. eddiesmith
6. Flawed Genius
7. ducks fly together (wk)
8. blaster
9. Kram81
10. weapons05/06
11. Ljp86 (c)

No changes to the side. Going with a batting pitch due to the Wizards bowlers being full of fail. A big chance for everyone in the top order to make some runs, let's get the score on the board and work from there.

Carn Nugs!! @|

Mousey;350648 said:
I believe in you! Was tempted to include something like that but then I thought I'll just re-sim until one of you guys ton up.

Kidding of course.

Mousey, it is possible that you could go to jail for that avatar. :p

Good pitch selection there skipper.

Hopefully I can repay the faith and get some runs on the board.

I'm coming off a 50 in the second innings of the last test, looking to improve on it.

Back