Tests - Round 12: Madrid Magic vs Kingston Cheetahs

Re: Tests - Round 12: Madrid Magic vs Kingston Cheetahs

Hmm...Wonder where the little shit is?

Just in cause you forgot EDGE you havn't finished simming the game..!

Maybe he is lost in the ice cream shop?

Какая нагрузка хлама

When did they start having rest weeks in the middle of a test match?

This is beyond a joke now. I can't even post the game up, Edge didn't upload the sim.

diablo14;372981 said:
We need a new simmer methinks.

Edge's mobile or contact no. would be handy. Surely we can hack into his home computer and send him a message.

He's probably gone on a massive bender and this week feels like 1 day.

Just hope Edge's absence isn't for a serious reason, or we are all going to be sorry for saying this about him.

Boris;373321 said:
Just hope Edge's absence isn't for a serious reason, or we are all going to be sorry for saying this about him.

what has been said Boris?

diablo14;372981 said:
We need a new simmer methinks.

The Wizz;372389 said:
Hmm...Wonder where the little shit is?

Just in cause you forgot EDGE you havn't finished simming the game..!

Maybe he is lost in the ice cream shop?

Kram81;373055 said:
He's probably gone on a massive bender and this week feels like 1 day.

I'm not saying anything bad about these posts because I'm thinking the same thing... especially since these are my first games. But it would be a bit harsh to say this if his mother just died or something.

Be patient.

Boris;373326 said:
I'm not saying anything bad about these posts because I'm thinking the same thing... especially since these are my first games. But it would be a bit harsh to say this if his mother just died or something.

Be patient.

Well said.

Boris;373326 said:

Be patient.

That would have been two weeks ago. Time heals everything.

Issue 1: We all hope Edge is ok

Issue 2: People have already dropped interest. We MUST get on with it

Issue 3: Using the same sim on multiple pc's produces erratic results. But if that's the go, make sure the simmers all get a copy at the end of a simmed round. That way any simmer can take over. ie sim it, email the sim and results, then post the game.

Frodo27;373357 said:
Issue 3: Using the same sim on multiple pc's produces erratic results. But if that's the go, make sure the simmers all get a copy at the end of a simmed round. That way any simmer can take over. ie sim it, email the sim and results, then post the game.

This is the procedure we currently have in place. Unfortunately Edge has not yet posted the sim in the place where he is supposed to so no-one is able to access it and then post the final part of the games up.

If no further play is posted by the end of Wednesday, I will declare these games a draw and Mousey can sim the remaining matches in the one-day and test competitions.

Hopefully nothing serious has happened to Edge and he can return here safely very soon.

Hope everything's ok with Edge. Hard to imagine him disappearing for this long without it being something more serious.

Then again, maybe he got laid and totally forgot about our geeky little community :p

Back