The best storys on how to get out of training

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wizz

The best storys on how to get out of training

Thought it would be a bit of fun to hear some storys, on how you guys have got out of training over the years.

Re: The best storys on how to get out of training

One thats sticks in my mind is when I was coaching,I was on my way to training when my phone rang. The guy who I wont name said he was held up at work...I asked him where abouts...he said Clayton, keep in mind I was driving up Plenty Rd. I said Clayton he said yer the traffic is shocking.. I said mate look out of your mirror he did I dont have to say who was in the car behind him. Always makes me laugh when I think about it.

one day my brother daryl and i where catching rabbits we missed the bus.hahahahahaha my dad kicked our arse but my other brother daryl was happy we bought home dinner (rabbits) i hate when my sister tryes and plays with our dinner:(

Jayden Sherriff from Diamond Creek Under 16's
Said he was on a school camp on wednesday night
The team saw him at the skate park just down the road
The coach wasn't to happy

Dunno if its a good story but

Maybe using this forum to get out of training as you know that the coach reads it and want to pass on that its your wedding anniversary tomorrow and will not be at training......

Cheers Chick'n.....see you sat morning.....

CowCorner;289094 said:
Dunno if its a good story but

Maybe using this forum to get out of training as you know that the coach reads it and want to pass on that its your wedding anniversary tomorrow and will not be at training......

Cheers Chick'n.....see you sat morning.....
Very very rank excuse CC, you better bowl well Saturday else I may have my hand on the mug!(few other good performances, so maybe not) and we all know where that leads!

Opener2;289101 said:
Very very rank excuse CC, you better bowl well Saturday else I may have my hand on the mug!(few other good performances, so maybe not) and we all know where that leads!

Might be a rank excuse but the boss may have issues of I go to training and play poker 'till 2am on our 15th Wedding Anniversary....

Cheers and I reckon we will have a few sick people after the poker night.

CowCorner;289119 said:
Might be a rank excuse but the boss may have issues of I go to training and play poker 'till 2am on our 15th Wedding Anniversary....

Cheers and I reckon we will have a few sick people after the poker night.
Lol point taken! But doesnt she think about what you wanna do? it is yours after all...

How about I had a player(1) tell me he saw another player(2) "at the twenty20", when player 1 said he was working. WHOOOOOPS!

Keep Wandering;287518 said:
Jayden Sherriff from Diamond Creek Under 16's
Said he was on a school camp on wednesday night
The team saw him at the skate park just down the road
The coach wasn't to happy

liam foley (whittlesea)
told work he was at a wedding
told the club he was at work
told his parents he was the club
but instead was spotted in schoolies

mouth;289180 said:
liam foley (whittlesea)

gold

mouth;289180 said:
liam foley (whittlesea)

this is the same bloke who when you asked him why he was 1hr late for a senior XI game he simply replied "I was was watching the simpsons"

Sticky Wicket;291287 said:
this is the same bloke who when you asked him why he was 1hr late for a senior XI game he simply replied "I was was watching the simpsons"

Liam is a very layed back guy, dont think he will ever change.

The Wizz;291475 said:
Liam is a very layed back guy, dont think he will ever change.

Ha, layed back may be the right word...

Once we rang him to see where he was, he said he was in his car in the carpark, 15 minutes later he rocked up (seen driving to the ground @ record speed), needless to say, the call woke him up...

I know I use this forum to get out of training before but I am in Adelaide ATM and cannot train.....

Cheers Cockroach and see you next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back