The Lounge

Got my trophy for 2nd place in motorkhana at the presentation night last night. Nice to collect another trophy. It's funny to read back at this thread. Where I got annoyed at the bloke who beat me in novice category last year for buy a similar car to what I have, thinking he'd enter in my class to because he thought he had my measure and win the class. He did not compete in one Vic round this year!

I actually have the opportunity to get another one before the year's out. There's a club competition that I participate intermittently. It's less formal that the Vic championship. I think i'd have to compete in the last round this weekend to either get 3rd or compete in sufficient meets to be eligible to claim a trophy. But I've got two problems.

1) The car's in need of repairs. The clutch is stuffed. Because I drive the car aggressively, the left brake pad is now rubbing on the disc as I'm driving and needs to be realigned.

2) That normally wouldn't be a big deal. Except now I having to use it for regular commuting. Because the central locking of my regular car has gone awol and now locks itself! I have no time to get it fixed. The big problem is that while the windows are down and I can unlock and open the doors within a second without locking itself. If I dare turn the ignition, the car alarm goes right off!

It's so loud as well! It's living death! I don't know how long it was. But it was the worst feeling and it felt like 1/2 an hour when it went off for however many minutes in the morning a few days ago.

Last edited:
Have been getting into the cooking shows lately on foxtel.

Also have started to watch the footy again. Watched boomer the other day and luke hodge and jarryd roughead last night.

Back