the stats

Re: the stats

karageorgiou opening the bat for skevs this yr flown under the radar, not much publicity just cruised along made 314 runs at just under 50. in very fine form copped a good nut against scotch from all accounts, will be firing against carey i'm sure. certainty for APS team at this stage

jokers;209926 said:
karageorgiou opening the bat for skevs this yr flown under the radar, not much publicity just cruised along made 314 runs at just under 50. in very fine form copped a good nut against scotch from all accounts, will be firing against carey i'm sure. certainty for APS team at this stage

struggled against wesley, pitch didnt help him much tho..absolute green top at skevs

HAhahahaha, "Mr C is taking care of business".

i think oneill got both of those amazing batters out for less than 20

jokers;209926 said:

wasnt a great nut....karageorgiou was getting verballed by scotch and after playing and missing a couple of times in a previous over he just played an expansive cover drive off a half volley and got the edge....very irresponsible shot that put skevs in a very vulnerable position

davey36;209943 said:
HAhahahaha, "Mr C is taking care of business".

i think oneill got both of those amazing batters out for less than 20

yer he was an asset to the team, b4 he went ********, unlikely to get back in, batting aint his strong suite

I heard that this oneill kid was a liability when he has a bat in his hands. Charges up the pitch to attack spinners then blocks every time. Hasnt got an aggressive bone in his body. MAybe he became ******** because he's vertically challenged. That's why this crone guy is in contention. He has a good 200cm on his side

Mr Carey;209941 said:
struggled against wesley, on a road of a pitch

mate he made 20 in that game when ur team struggled to make 100 haha yeah he struggled on a road, ur bagging ur own batting line up.

Why were they playing on a road. I think a cricket pitch is a more sensible place to play a game of 1st XI cricket

pupisgod;209952 said:
mate he made 20 in that game when ur team struggled to make 100 haha yeah he struggled on a road, ur bagging ur own batting line up.

(don't listen to snoop and especially Zappa, absolute tools)

yer i guess he got a start, wesley batting did kinda embarres themselves, but u gotta give cred to your bowling attack, gainst MGS we got 2 wickets bowling all friday and Brighton we got 4 wickets bowling all friday (1runout). so maybe it was ur bowlers not our poor batting form.. cos it was a road of a pitch when we played carey.

I blame Mr Carey for the MGS game. He bowled all day and every one else had chances (eg. Allen/dyer v Charlie Shaw) but Mr Carey only got some other dud out and that was it for his day. back to fine leg for him.

Back