Things that annoy you

Re: Things that annoy you

Hitterman;268293 said:
It is really annoying for me when somebody accuse me for the thing which i haven't done:mad:
Which rarely happens, doesn't it?

Hitterman;268293 said:
It is really annoying for me when somebody accuse me for the thing which i haven't done:mad:
Don't let those idiots blame you all the time. You're pretty cool. You know about cricket. If anyone gives you any trouble just let us know.

schwab2clarkson;268472 said:
Don't let those idiots blame you all the time. You're pretty cool. You know about cricket. If anyone gives you any trouble just let us know.
You wouldn't say that once you see Hitterman's past history my friend. There's a lot of black arts in their lol. :p

Kshitiz;268631 said:
You wouldn't say that once you see Hitterman's past history my friend. There's a lot of black arts in their lol. :p
When I see the dark side of him, after being picked on or abused by others on here, the person who has started it won't want to know me.
So on that note, people that are disrespectful and want to go around hurting others.

Suzi, you could make your way into some of our's sigs. Believe me, only time will tell... ;)

I hate people who put long sized signature images in their sig. It looks weird and sometimes crashes my damn internet explorer (stupid browser).

This is a perfect thread for me as I could list thousands of things. I'll read through later on.

I hate it when you get some idiotic open age player thinking he's the best coach in the world. Telling you how a perfect straight drive should be played. Yet in game his is terrible.

If you're going to preach/teach/mentor/coach then you have to have the neccesary skills to put it into practise. No ones perfect but to be successful in coaching, you gotta be a damn sight lucky!

Simbazz;268881 said:
I hate it when you get some idiotic open age player thinking he's the best coach in the world. Telling you how a perfect straight drive should be played. Yet in game his is terrible.

Simon, I do wish you would not talk about me in such a way... If you cut me, do I not bleed? :( :p

Liz Ward;269028 said:
Simon, I do wish you would not talk about me in such a way... If you cut me, do I not bleed? :( :p

You Liz, are the coach opposite to this! You appear composed and I'm sure closed at times. But when the "book," is open to younger players, many truths, life-tales and importantly cricketing knowledge is shared! :p

D.K;269202 said:
Uni assignments, why can't we just party and drink :(

Because the less partying and drinking you do now, the harder you can party and drink for the rest of your life ;)

At the risk of sounding like your mother, 3 or 4 years with your head down produces excellent qualifications, getting you into the best and higher paid jobs, providing the money to party, party, party for 60 or more years.

I know guys but by the time I become a fully qualified PE teacher, I would want to be relaxing travel about overseas and just quieten down as I will be like 25. Where I live there are just too many distractions argh oh well nailed that 1000 worder on Wednesday got another one to do next week :D

While your waiting at the bus stop and someone comes running and asks
'Has the bus left?' If the bus had already left then I would not be standing here would I

Back