U-19 World Cup

U-19 World Cup

Yap...India will win this World Cup...but i think there are more teams that are better than Indian Team..but i don't care I am still supporting India...

GO INDIA!!

U-19 World Cup

I hope India is able to win the U-19 World Cup this time.....the England-India match is going to be fun.....i hope to be playing for U-19 soon:p

U-19 World Cup

India is 172/1 from 34 overs right now. I hope they get the score over 300, makes it easier for the bowlers.

U-19 World Cup

India Under-19s 292/4 (50 ov)
England Under-19s 58 (20.1 ov)

India Under-19s won by 234 runs

India will play either Pakistan or Australia in the final.

U-19 World Cup

i hope india get the aussies cause it would be good to see aussies get a good beating like england did
police.gif

U-19 World Cup

[quote="chanderpaul ":1uxrpg4y]
i hope india get the aussies cause it would be good to see aussies get a good beating[/quote:1uxrpg4y]
Just like the world cup 2003 Finals...but India should win this cup...

U-19 World Cup

India bowl Pakistan out for 109

India 44/7 with Chawla and P Shah battling it out!

This game can go any way! Tense match on!

U-19 World Cup

Disappointing in the end!

But Chawla displayed great fighting capabilities! He is a very bright future prospect!

U-19 World Cup

good to see that Chawla was indeed picked for the squad against the English.
Seems to be a good prospect for the future. Is currently being hailed to become the next Kumble.

U-19 World Cup

Yeah, I hope they give him a chance against England, especially with our spinners failing miserably, atleast when compared to their usual standards.

U-19 World Cup

We may see a 3-2 bowling attack next game, especially if Irfan is able to save us with the bat.
shocked.gif

Back