• St Albans/Breakwater

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Alvie

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Irrewarra Beeac

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: VB 20/20 knock-out poll and discussion.

Jurassic Park;288350 said:
Watched the match yesterday and was very impressed with the way the saints boys held themselves. Good on the Swans for having a win but if you ask me it shows how good cricket is in Geelong. Well done to Muz and the Lads and lets just hope the swans go all the way. . . .

Pick of the Day

Jay Addy's riping off spinner to send GCA'a own Superstar (B.Haunstein) back with that 10 tonne MRF under his Arm. Bad Luck Hornet you can't make runs every Game. . . :D

It's a shame one umpire out there was doing his best to stuff every decisions up while the other was doing a good job.

Well done to South though too good for us!

It just shows there should be Geelong District wide 20/20 competition for all in Geelong to play against, gives an oppurtunity for cricketeres through Geelong to strut there stuff and play with the big boys, throw in Geelong's 4 teams aswell and then there can be Geelong wide superstars. . . .

Regional Grand Final for Sunday is going ahead at Geelong Cricket Ground at 3pm. Hopefully a big crowd turns up in attendance.

gca_ipl;288681 said:
Regional Grand Final for Sunday is going ahead at Geelong Cricket Ground at 3pm. Hopefully a big crowd turns up in attendance.

so it's this sunday? no break like last round?

winnerwinnerchickendinner;288886 said:
south will go on and win over all, cheer cheer the south barwon swans

Not from what i seen on sunday.There 2 openers very good and they didnt have Kelson playing.

thats fair saying that but no one from south made runs and still cruised home just imagine what could hapen if souths openers fired too, i think they are too strong in the field and havent reached full 20/20 potential by any means

quack quack

winnerwinnerchickendinner;288922 said:
thats fair saying that but no one from south made runs and still cruised home just imagine what could hapen if souths openers fired too, i think they are too strong in the field and havent reached full 20/20 potential by any means

quack quack

you got 2 remember u will b playing a better side than u did last game

wiseoldman;288920 said:
Not from what i seen on sunday.There 2 openers very good and they didnt have Kelson playing.

ok, all you can say is would you rather face Ando opening bowling or Micah Buchanan bowling spin ?? You cannnot take anything out from either game, both teams did what they had to do. But Petersen does look a very good bat, and Ando is a very good bowler also.

wiseoldman;288935 said:
you got 2 remember u will b playing a better side than u did last game

and so will grovey, they will play a revenge seeking swans and a much detremined mob to shut the "grovey boys" up. swans will be all pride on sunday.

cheer cheer:p

winnerwinnerchickendinner;289233 said:
and so will grovey, they will play a revenge seeking swans and a much detremined mob to shut the "grovey boys" up. swans will be all pride on sunday.

cheer cheer:p

If i had a choice of either winning a VB 20/20 Competition or a Division 1 Premiership i know which one i'd rather win.

thommy_rissole;289237 said:
If i had a choice of either winning a VB 20/20 Competition or a Division 1 Premiership i know which one i'd rather win.

so would i but the fact is it was last season and its now the chance for the swans to stand up and fight back, backing in the swannies

Swans have a full squad to choose from other than Jeremy Babb who is unavailable for work committments.

wiseoldman;288920 said:

im gunna have a stab at u being old man yelland???????

Babies Arm;289691 said:
im gunna have a stab at u being old man yelland???????

nah he's an old man but not yellands old man, grovie to win a tight one but hopefully the swans can get up

tim finnigan;289747 said:
nah he's an old man but not yellands old man, grovie to win a tight one but hopefully the swans can get up

alrite, but wat bout another wild stab at bogans old man???? am i near the mark

If you start stabbing people, i'm pretty sure you'll get the season, though Rissole and your other little pals will want it reduced to 2 matches! :D

Back