• St Albans/Breakwater

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Alvie

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Irrewarra Beeac

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: VB 20/20 knock-out poll and discussion.

The Grovedale v Barwon Heads 20/20 at Grovedale Sunday will be played after the 2nds finish, the two's are starting at midday so they can finish early enough for the 20/20 to be played(apparently).

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;279247 said:
The Grovedale v Barwon Heads 20/20 at Grovedale Sunday will be played after the 2nds finish, the two's are starting at midday so they can finish early enough for the 20/20 to be played(apparently).

This is correct

South Barwon defeated Guild by 63 runs in the opening game of the competition. One of the Guild openers looked good but when he fell they never looked like getting close to the South target.

Who will they play the winner of?

Solid Defence;279619 said:
South Barwon defeated Guild by 63 runs in the opening game of the competition. One of the Guild openers looked good but when he fell they never looked like getting close to the South target.

Who will they play the winner of?

either the winner of the albans ponds game or the colac game, coz theyre the lower seeded teams..i think

blaynodelay;279620 said:
either the winner of the albans ponds game or the colac game, coz theyre the lower seeded teams..i think

grovedale smashed barwon heads

Can I just say that all this rubbish about SLees being quick is the biggest joke! Mate if you think your quick your kidding yourself:eek: I was looking forward to seeing the Guild Saints put in an effort today and was very very disappointed. South Barwon were bowling blokes who don't ever bowl to give you a chance.

And $4 stubbies of carlton:eek: any wonder no one goes in them poor excuse for a rooms for a drink:mad:

And what were them shirts Guild were wearing:confused: Aqua Dimmys penguin shirts with no logo's surely that was for a joke? surely?

know all;279776 said:
grovedale smashed barwon heads

Yes that was a waste of a Sunday, Barwon Heads were made to look silly 7/20 chasing 160 at one stage ended up with maybe 60 all out.

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;279840 said:
Yes that was a waste of a Sunday, Barwon Heads were made to look silly 7/20 chasing 160 at one stage ended up with maybe 60 all out.

Heads were chasing 190 and made 90 all out. Michael Moulton and Conan Roos put on 51 for the last wicket. Grovedale were a class side

blaynodelay;279792 said:
as was expected really..who did wat??

Yelland got a few and was on a hatty for Grovey, broke the game open. The GCA umpire had a fair impact too triggering too BHCC blokes

Solid Defence;279950 said:
Yelland got a few and was on a hatty for Grovey, broke the game open. The GCA umpire had a fair impact too triggering too BHCC blokes

One of them caught behinds was a disgrace! Only Tsitas appealing and then umpire putting his finger up. Should of been called back really.

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;279953 said:
One of them caught behinds was a disgrace! Only Tsitas appealing and then umpire putting his finger up. Should of been called back really.

Yeh Frizzer couldn't believe he'd been given out, that was when it got out of hand. You can handle one or two dodgy LBW's but when someone misses the ball and no-one appeals yet it is out, you can tell the bloke is 12th man for Grovey. Not that they needed the help

Solid Defence;279963 said:
Yeh Frizzer couldn't believe he'd been given out, that was when it got out of hand. You can handle one or two dodgy LBW's but when someone misses the ball and no-one appeals yet it is out, you can tell the bloke is 12th man for Grovey. Not that they needed the help

beleive it, i got goven out at grovey one day, only the bowler appealed, nobody else and guess what, that finger went straight up, even the keeper put his glove over his mouth in horror and said to me, geez ya stiff mate. umpires love the strong clubs doing well just like the GCA committee.

crktluva;279965 said:
beleive it, i got goven out at grovey one day, only the bowler appealed, nobody else and guess what, that finger went straight up, even the keeper put his glove over his mouth in horror and said to me, geez ya stiff mate. umpires love the strong clubs doing well just like the GCA committee.

I also had one of them!
That cheat Jason Murray was at NDCC and I was at Thomson. I left it Murray ran down the wicket with his hand in the air, umpires finger straight up. To some up JASON MURRAY IS A CHEAT!!!!!!:mad:

thommy_rissole;279980 said:
WOW! It's like going to the 'G.

Bowies Lazy Sunday Specials at Thommy.
$2 Draught & VB cans all day at the 21's.

I was always having a few yesterday and we had to call the emergency ESKY in at guild. Supersaintjohnny pulled up with Emile Heskey full of icey cold draught stubbies and we were back in the game;)

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;279840 said:

shoulda come watch the under 21s instead mate, got a bit close in the last 10 overs

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;279984 said:
I was always having a few yesterday and we had to call the emergency ESKY in at guild. Supersaintjohnny pulled up with Emile Heskey full of icey cold draught stubbies and we were back in the game;)

Thought it was the Jayden Lesky?

ants14;279987 said:
shoulda come watch the under 21s instead mate, got a bit close in the last 10 overs

Yeah I should of the only good thing I saw yesterday was Simon Breuer launching them in2 that tin shed at the far point of Guilds ground.

thommy_rissole;279990 said:
Thought it was the Jayden Lesky?

:D

Back