VB Series 2006

VB Series 2006

I didn't follow the matches, but that's a great comeback performance from a Sri Lankan team that performed far from well in their last two series.

VB Series 2006

Surprisingly, Sri Lanka has won, but still two games to go, so anything is bound to happen. The Aussie top order failed miserably, only one person scored above 26 and it took him 81 balls. The Sri Lankan bowling was terrible, but those 5 run outs allowed them to escape. Is that a record for the amount of run outs in an ODI innings?

VB Series 2006

Darn, aussies won the 2nd final. Symonds and Ponting played really well. Sri Lanka just crumbled, they had the upper hand with vass getting 3 crucial quick wickets. It all hangs on the 3rd final. Lets go SL.

VB Series 2006

GO AUSSIES GO .... i dont like sri lanka that much now, and thats why im cheering for aussies
icon_biggrin.gif

VB Series 2006

Sri Lanka had no chance there with Gilchrist coming out with all his guns blazing. Even a 300+ target would have been a cinch.

VB Series 2006

Aussie won..YES..but i have to say SL try their best..but they have been doing bad lately since they lost previous series against India...

Back