VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;192224 said:
YOUR club is a ********en joke, spruking how much money they have in the bank compared to others as they choked for a 3rd time in a row in a grand final!!
over 100 grand spent each year over the past 6 years fror 2 flags, congratulations!!

i just play in the 2s and 3s at yarraville mate and love the club. i doubt anyone from our club would be spruking like that, sounds like you made that one up. interesting to hear how much "you" think our club pays a year - you should write a column in the herald sun with all the info you think you know.
as for the club you play for, ive played there once and witnessed capt/coach at the time "hogan" being abused from his own supporters sitting up in pavillion sinking piss eventhough he smashed up 130 odd for them.
and is it true doutta lost their points a few years back because they cheated with too many overseas players??

...and you calling our club a "********en joke"??

pull your head in!

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;192224 said:
YOUR club is a ********en joke, spruking how much money they have in the bank compared to others as they choked for a 3rd time in a row in a grand final!!
over 100 grand spent each year over the past 6 years fror 2 flags, congratulations!!

i just play in the 2s and 3s at yarraville mate and love the club. i doubt anyone from our club would be spruking like that, sounds like you made that one up. interesting to hear how much "you" think our club pays a year - you should write a column in the herald sun with all the info you think you know.
as for the club you play for, ive played there once and witnessed capt/coach at the time "hogan" being abused from his own supporters sitting up in pavillion sinking piss eventhough he smashed up 130 odd for them.
and is it true doutta lost their points a few years back because they cheated with too many overseas players??

...and you calling our club a "********en joke"??

pull your head in!

Oracle;192247 said:
Me Three!@|
Would never see Keilor, Douttas,South Caulfield, Altona North do anything
like that......:eek:
You clubs in the top grade are a joke!
Spare a thought for us poor strugglers down in North B1, trying to make our way in this competition!

lol - thats gold!!

Oracle;192247 said:
Me Three!@|
Would never see Keilor, Douttas,South Caulfield, Altona North do anything
like that......:eek:
You clubs in the top grade are a joke!
Spare a thought for us poor strugglers down in North B1, trying to make our way in this competition!

lol - thats gold!!

No More Mooose Please where do you play, you dont play for south caulfield by any chance ?? its a shame you blokes play us in the semi every year, keep trying lads you might beat us one day chin up boys !!! Everyone is jealous of us just admit it, we dont say anything about the so called money we have its blokes like all of you guys on here that keep banging on about it, keilor spend alot of money why dont you blokes have a crack at them !!!! JT back in 2 weeks, although he might have to come back via the 2's its a good selection drama to have i must say !!!

No More Mooose Please where do you play, you dont play for south caulfield by any chance ?? its a shame you blokes play us in the semi every year, keep trying lads you might beat us one day chin up boys !!! Everyone is jealous of us just admit it, we dont say anything about the so called money we have its blokes like all of you guys on here that keep banging on about it, keilor spend alot of money why dont you blokes have a crack at them !!!! JT back in 2 weeks, although he might have to come back via the 2's its a good selection drama to have i must say !!!

Garry Turner;192263 said:

Smackers, have admired your success over the years and no doubt you WERE
a good player,played against you a while ago against Sunshine Druids in Nth B
You seemed to be a modest guy and very un- assuming! Now back at Yarraville you seemed to have developed a certain amount of cockiness and arrogance that only the Yarravillians possess.Please dont degrade yourself any further by spruiking about Yarraville Club's money and success!
Do us all a favour and get your head out of your Ass.:mad: |@

Garry Turner;192263 said:

You seemed to be a modest guy and very un- assuming! Now back at Yarraville you seemed to have developed a certain amount of cockiness and arrogance that only the Yarravillians possess.Please dont degrade yourself any further by spruiking about Yarraville Club's money and success!

Oracle;192272 said:

Anyone who believes these players names must need their heads read , who cares if they get paid ********loads. Most clubs in Senior now have more than 2 "paid players" ,{YCCC,Keilor,SthC,Doutta,RPB,Spots}, YCCC obviously have more bargaining power.As for their players, they're fine , its the supporters that are the w####rs.Local cricket is heading , if not there already , in the same direction as footy , Money = Success

Oracle;192272 said:

Anyone who believes these players names must need their heads read , who cares if they get paid ********loads. Most clubs in Senior now have more than 2 "paid players" ,{YCCC,Keilor,SthC,Doutta,RPB,Spots}, YCCC obviously have more bargaining power.As for their players, they're fine , its the supporters that are the w####rs.Local cricket is heading , if not there already , in the same direction as footy , Money = Success

Slipper;192291 said:

Slipper finally someone talking cents,all of the above is spot on.

Slipper;192291 said:

Slipper;192291 said:

You have alot of good poiints there slipper. but one thing you have totally wrong is our supporters mate. all of our supporters are of the age 50+ and are a great bunch of blokes! dunno why you have got that impretion of them? they just love to have a beer and a punt and watch the cricket. They keep to themselves and dont say much at all.

Slipper;192291 said:

You have alot of good poiints there slipper. but one thing you have totally wrong is our supporters mate. all of our supporters are of the age 50+ and are a great bunch of blokes! dunno why you have got that impretion of them? they just love to have a beer and a punt and watch the cricket. They keep to themselves and dont say much at all.

century scorer;192297 said:

maybe you should take a leaf out of slippers book mate and pull up on your offensive remarks towards our club!

century scorer;192297 said:

maybe you should take a leaf out of slippers book mate and pull up on your offensive remarks towards our club!

CLUBBED;192261 said:
and is it true doutta lost their points a few years back because they cheated with too many overseas players?? ...and you calling our club a "********en joke"??

pull your head in!

My young friend, you have no idea!

Fact that a certain commitee member was spruiking!!
I do write for the Herald Sun!!
Hogan making 130...highly unlikely!!
Too many overseas players....hmmm....cant quite recall that!
Im sure you can start up a senior central 2nds thread mate because your cricket ability and knowledge isnt up to this level, now get to training and get some of those money hungry superstars to assist you with your game, or are you one of the guys that isnt good enough for them to speak to?

CLUBBED;192261 said:
and is it true doutta lost their points a few years back because they cheated with too many overseas players?? ...and you calling our club a "********en joke"??

pull your head in!

Im sure you can start up a senior central 2nds thread mate because your cricket ability and knowledge isnt up to this level, now get to training and get some of those money hungry superstars to assist you with your game, or are you one of the guys that isnt good enough for them to speak to?

Has anyone heard about this new recruit that Douttas have just picked up from the tropics.

My spies from up North say he is built like a mountain & is lightning quick!

Has anyone heard about this new recruit that Douttas have just picked up from the tropics.

My spies from up North say he is built like a mountain & is lightning quick!

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;192300 said:

are you saying you're the master and im the apprentice....cmon mate get your hand off it :D
hogan story = fact i was there. he had to stop the game several times to walk across field and tell the blokes on the veranda to p##s off - 2003/4 round 4. we turned up 2nd week to find wicket wet..yes your mob had 330 odd on board and accidentally left sprinklers on 2nd week - was funny :D
if it wasnt overseas players why did u lose your points? - thats what i heard. You were on top mid season when it happened - i think 4 years ago.
is this you robbie rutley? cause when we played strathmore couple games ago we were told by a strathmore official over a few beers that they had you ready to sign up for stratty this year but you pulled out last nminute cause you wanted more $$. can you confirm this?
i dont rate myself as higly as you rate yourslef but i know one thing for sure, all of our 1s players have all the time in the world for any member of our club. they are contiinually working with the younger guys on their personal games.
i would say your "young friend" does have some kinda idea :cool:

IRIMMEDLYNDSYHOWARTH;192300 said:

are you saying you're the master and im the apprentice....cmon mate get your hand off it :D
hogan story = fact i was there. he had to stop the game several times to walk across field and tell the blokes on the veranda to p##s off - 2003/4 round 4. we turned up 2nd week to find wicket wet..yes your mob had 330 odd on board and accidentally left sprinklers on 2nd week - was funny :D
if it wasnt overseas players why did u lose your points? - thats what i heard. You were on top mid season when it happened - i think 4 years ago.
is this you robbie rutley? cause when we played strathmore couple games ago we were told by a strathmore official over a few beers that they had you ready to sign up for stratty this year but you pulled out last nminute cause you wanted more $$. can you confirm this?
i dont rate myself as higly as you rate yourslef but i know one thing for sure, all of our 1s players have all the time in the world for any member of our club. they are contiinually working with the younger guys on their personal games.
i would say your "young friend" does have some kinda idea :cool:

Lads settle down. Lets get back onto the cricket. We all know YCCC pay players they shouldnt but everyone does it.

With Bakes looking to have wrapped up the most runs for the comp this season already, whos the choice for 2nd spot?

And who will take the most wickets?

Lads settle down. Lets get back onto the cricket. We all know YCCC pay players they shouldnt but everyone does it.

With Bakes looking to have wrapped up the most runs for the comp this season already, whos the choice for 2nd spot?

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;192337 said:

Maybe Mullaney to do the double. If not Docksey from Hampton as he bowls literally half their overs.

Bronca maybe. Darkhorse Green from Doutta Stars.

OK. I'll go for Mullaney for 2nd most runs & Green for most wickets.

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;192337 said:

Maybe Mullaney to do the double. If not Docksey from Hampton as he bowls literally half their overs.

Geez! Jealousy is a nasty thing. :mad:

Fact: Having played juniors and now scoring at the club I have been involved at my club for almost 10 years. I can say that both the players, and its supporters are an awesome bunch of people. I have scored against many teams, in senior division and lower divisions and have been appalled at the lack of SUPPORT some teams have on match day.

Id rather be involved at a club where senior players (paid or not!) take an interest in the juniors at the club, whether it be in an official or non-official capacity, where women are happy to assist in various roles within the club (because the atmosphere is non-threatening and inclusive) and I feel appreciated for the work I do, than be at a club where only one or two dedicated volunteers do all the work, and the rest of the blokes sit and sink piss and generally make you feel unwelcomed.

Now seriously, stop worrying about an opposition club and worry about your own club and your own game. Worrying about us isnt going to improve your cricket, or your overinflated sense of your own importance. @|

And if the colour of our tracksuit offends you, just dont look at us during the warm up and pay attention once the boys have got their whites on and are playing the game we are hear to discuss!

Geez! Jealousy is a nasty thing. :mad:

Fact: Having played juniors and now scoring at the club I have been involved at my club for almost 10 years. I can say that both the players, and its supporters are an awesome bunch of people. I have scored against many teams, in senior division and lower divisions and have been appalled at the lack of SUPPORT some teams have on match day.

Id rather be involved at a club where senior players (paid or not!) take an interest in the juniors at the club, whether it be in an official or non-official capacity, where women are happy to assist in various roles within the club (because the atmosphere is non-threatening and inclusive) and I feel appreciated for the work I do, than be at a club where only one or two dedicated volunteers do all the work, and the rest of the blokes sit and sink piss and generally make you feel unwelcomed.

Now seriously, stop worrying about an opposition club and worry about your own club and your own game. Worrying about us isnt going to improve your cricket, or your overinflated sense of your own importance. @|

And if the colour of our tracksuit offends you, just dont look at us during the warm up and pay attention once the boys have got their whites on and are playing the game we are hear to discuss!

No More Moose Please;192358 said:

Yeah Docksey shoulder joint does get a fair work out. I noticed Mullaney is playing in that U21 south side. He should be winning games by himself in that comp. Not the hardest going around!

No More Moose Please;192358 said:

Yeah Docksey shoulder joint does get a fair work out. I noticed Mullaney is playing in that U21 south side. He should be winning games by himself in that comp. Not the hardest going around!

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;192375 said:

The South side had Mullaney and Simpson and still got done......

Any one of Contessa, O'Keefe, Porter, Mullaney, Dan Davies or Crouchy could finish second, but seriously Bakes is that good, he will make double the next person's amount.

Keilor look a little susceptible without Daisy's presence this year. 4-5 good bats, but not one to smash a quick fire 130 like Daisy loved to do against Youlden and co. Anyone know how he's doing at his new club?

My top 4 prediction may need a bit of tweaking, and perhaps I was a little harsh on the social drinkers at OEG. Chelsea were far worse than I imagined and are @ $1.05 for relegation.

Yarraville and Doutta should be top 4 whilst McKinnon, Sth Caulfield, Altona and Keilor fight it out for the remaining two.

McKinnon are an interesting one. They didnt lose anyone of note to the race scandal back in winter, but if Mullaney doesn't fire they struggle more than St Kilda without the G Train. Don't know his status but they will be hoping he can play the full season, including finals.

What about Doutta? Fed up with Yarraville's $$$ ways, doutta have embarked on a massive recuiting spree. Gray, Green, Parry, Chaplin Birch and McKinley have all starred thus far, and then we see they added Stuart (Abers) and Cooper (NT) to slot into the side. That's 7 newbies into the ones. They're still my fav to get up and beat the money men.

RPBCC need their North Melbourne "recruits" to start making runs. Dalkin, Hillas, Stewart all need big scores.

Spotty are a dark horse with Davies the gun bat, but if you get him you generally can clean up the tail.

Hampton have rued losing their pom more than we thought, the Ferguson's are struggling and Joel Crouch is the only one lliving up to his reputation. Docksey does bowl a fair bit doesn't he?

And if Chelsea aren't fielding the worst Senior Div side in the last 7 years, I'd be suprised.

Senior Division is the one to watch.

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;192375 said:

Any one of Contessa, O'Keefe, Porter, Mullaney, Dan Davies or Crouchy could finish second, but seriously Bakes is that good, he will make double the next person's amount.

Keilor look a little susceptible without Daisy's presence this year. 4-5 good bats, but not one to smash a quick fire 130 like Daisy loved to do against Youlden and co. Anyone know how he's doing at his new club?

My top 4 prediction may need a bit of tweaking, and perhaps I was a little harsh on the social drinkers at OEG. Chelsea were far worse than I imagined and are @ $1.05 for relegation.

Yarraville and Doutta should be top 4 whilst McKinnon, Sth Caulfield, Altona and Keilor fight it out for the remaining two.

McKinnon are an interesting one. They didnt lose anyone of note to the race scandal back in winter, but if Mullaney doesn't fire they struggle more than St Kilda without the G Train. Don't know his status but they will be hoping he can play the full season, including finals.

What about Doutta? Fed up with Yarraville's $$$ ways, doutta have embarked on a massive recuiting spree. Gray, Green, Parry, Chaplin Birch and McKinley have all starred thus far, and then we see they added Stuart (Abers) and Cooper (NT) to slot into the side. That's 7 newbies into the ones. They're still my fav to get up and beat the money men.

RPBCC need their North Melbourne "recruits" to start making runs. Dalkin, Hillas, Stewart all need big scores.

Spotty are a dark horse with Davies the gun bat, but if you get him you generally can clean up the tail.

Hampton have rued losing their pom more than we thought, the Ferguson's are struggling and Joel Crouch is the only one lliving up to his reputation. Docksey does bowl a fair bit doesn't he?

And if Chelsea aren't fielding the worst Senior Div side in the last 7 years, I'd be suprised.

Perty4;192412 said:

Whoever wins out of Doutta Stars & Keilor tomorrow will go close to stitching up top 2 position already especially Douttas who have already played the millionaires.

Can I take the $1.05 Chelsea. Certainty's to go down!!!

Perty4;192412 said:

Whoever wins out of Doutta Stars & Keilor tomorrow will go close to stitching up top 2 position already especially Douttas who have already played the millionaires.

Why don't those muppets at the VTCA Executive just remove the 2 paid professional clause & then no one can say this & that about who's spending what.

Seems like common sense to me, but that's probably why it's never happened |@

Why don't those muppets at the VTCA Executive just remove the 2 paid professional clause & then no one can say this & that about who's spending what.

Seems like common sense to me, but that's probably why it's never happened |@

Perty4;192412 said:

Perty4;192412 said:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back