VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

southern sledge;208194 said:
No More Moose Please;208189 said:
Dont drink cans in the south,dog food comes in cans

Ahaha have a chardonnay then punce. Although I reckon the Chelsea boys would disagree about south people not drinking cans. Maybe we can make them an honorary north side

southern sledge;208194 said:
No More Moose Please;208189 said:
Dont drink cans in the south,dog food comes in cans

Ahaha have a chardonnay then punce. Although I reckon the Chelsea boys would disagree about south people not drinking cans. Maybe we can make them an honorary north side

Frankie;208282 said:
Thats blasphemy mate....didn't you know that Jesus Christ actually opens the bowling for Bentleigh. Maybe it was a little bit of divine intervention that resulted in them getting the points.

Hasn't played since Christmas. Extended birthday hangover perhaps...

Frankie;208282 said:
Thats blasphemy mate....didn't you know that Jesus Christ actually opens the bowling for Bentleigh. Maybe it was a little bit of divine intervention that resulted in them getting the points.

Vicious and Well Directed;208287 said:

Or preparing for his resurrection. Could be a factor if they do make the granny:
opening batsman - unavailable (ankle)
opening bowler - unavailable (nailed to a cross)

Vicious and Well Directed;208287 said:

Or preparing for his resurrection. Could be a factor if they do make the granny:
opening batsman - unavailable (ankle)
opening bowler - unavailable (nailed to a cross)

Can someone in the south please go down and check bentleighs ground to ensure they have the covers off in time. this is the 2nd protest they have lodged this season and are giving OEG a run for scummiest pettiest club going around. would be nice to ping something on them. for them to be third in senior a is pretty poor....hope they dont come up to senior next year.

Can someone in the south please go down and check bentleighs ground to ensure they have the covers off in time. this is the 2nd protest they have lodged this season and are giving OEG a run for scummiest pettiest club going around. would be nice to ping something on them. for them to be third in senior a is pretty poor....hope they dont come up to senior next year.

Vicious and Well Directed;208271 said:
What the ******** is 'inproper use' anyway...?! That is a joke! So they've copped a monumental touch-up, which had nothing to do with the deck by the looks of it given they were 2/70, all out 112 and now that are using little technicalities to cheat there way into the finals.

E4.5 On any match-day the Cover is to be removed at the discretion of the Curator or Ground
Manager, having regard to prevailing weather conditions. In good conditions the Cover must
be removed no later than 8:30am on match-day. The Cover must be re-laid on the morning
of any playing day, should weather conditions necessitate.
There was no rain in the South last Saturday morning,so what where they doing with their covers.
Didn't Doutta get pinged by Mcinnes last season for having covers on late?

Vicious and Well Directed;208271 said:
What the ******** is 'inproper use' anyway...?! That is a joke! So they've copped a monumental touch-up, which had nothing to do with the deck by the looks of it given they were 2/70, all out 112 and now that are using little technicalities to cheat there way into the finals.

E4.5 On any match-day the Cover is to be removed at the discretion of the Curator or Ground
Manager, having regard to prevailing weather conditions. In good conditions the Cover must
be removed no later than 8:30am on match-day. The Cover must be re-laid on the morning
of any playing day, should weather conditions necessitate.
There was no rain in the South last Saturday morning,so what where they doing with their covers.

Bentleigh r scum... they r a very ordinary team & r only in the finals cos they have a helping hand on the exec who helps them to get dodgy rulings on ambiguous rules like e4.5 to steal points off better teams.....

Druids should b able to clean them up pretty easily, they r junk!

Unfortuantely they have stolen enough points to play finals... making a mockery of the comp.

The VTCA is a joke!

Bentleigh r scum... they r a very ordinary team & r only in the finals cos they have a helping hand on the exec who helps them to get dodgy rulings on ambiguous rules like e4.5 to steal points off better teams.....

Unfortuantely they have stolen enough points to play finals... making a mockery of the comp.

The VTCA is a joke!

BubbleButtRutts;208055 said:
Can someone please explain the obvious flaws in this tools argument. I'm done trying to talk sense with him.

Who's the tool? I agreed with what you said about RPB performing better than us for the majority of the season! All I am saying is we have made the most of our games to gain obviuosly valuable bonus points, hence why we are in 4th spot at the moment...!!!

Which bit of the bonus points system can't you understand??? Is it a lack of high school education??? I am not sure???

BubbleButtRutts;208055 said:
Can someone please explain the obvious flaws in this tools argument. I'm done trying to talk sense with him.

Who's the tool? I agreed with what you said about RPB performing better than us for the majority of the season! All I am saying is we have made the most of our games to gain obviuosly valuable bonus points, hence why we are in 4th spot at the moment...!!!

Which bit of the bonus points system can't you understand??? Is it a lack of high school education??? I am not sure???

Ess.Sea.See.Si;208309 said:

You want to go on with this?

-RPB have earnt 10 more points than SCCC. The VTCA executive, in their wisdom(......), chose to deduct 11 points off their overall tally through an incident that was no fault of their own.

-Your point about beating up lower ranked teams is laughable. This attitude is exactly why you won't be competitive come finals time. So beat up on Chelsea tommorrow, pat yourselves on the back then drive out to Doutta's, get out of your cars, bend over and assume the position. It won't be pretty.

So, I guess, you will 'sneak' into the finals by 'default' with 3 teams that actually deserve to be there. All because of a ludicrous Bonus Points system that rewards the mediocrity of clubs like yours.

Now F*ck off with your clever little user name, one which you and all your SCCC mates no doubt flog eachother over saying just how clever you all are, and don't waste this forum's time any more.

PS I don't have any regard for a 'High School' education knowing the incompetence of our teachers. Maybe you are one????

Ess.Sea.See.Si;208309 said:

-RPB have earnt 10 more points than SCCC. The VTCA executive, in their wisdom(......), chose to deduct 11 points off their overall tally through an incident that was no fault of their own.

-Your point about beating up lower ranked teams is laughable. This attitude is exactly why you won't be competitive come finals time. So beat up on Chelsea tommorrow, pat yourselves on the back then drive out to Doutta's, get out of your cars, bend over and assume the position. It won't be pretty.

So, I guess, you will 'sneak' into the finals by 'default' with 3 teams that actually deserve to be there. All because of a ludicrous Bonus Points system that rewards the mediocrity of clubs like yours.

Now F*ck off with your clever little user name, one which you and all your SCCC mates no doubt flog eachother over saying just how clever you all are, and don't waste this forum's time any more.

PS I don't have any regard for a 'High School' education knowing the incompetence of our teachers. Maybe you are one????

BubbleButtRutts;208320 said:

Well Said BUBBLE BUT (If that is your real name).....

Points system needs a major revamp... Nothing wrong with the old fashioned win - loss - percentage set up.....

ORACLE - Interesting that G Turner would walk out after 55 years of loyal (unpaid) service to the club.... Unless they ran out of heavy beer not much flusters the old fella....

Any word on whether PACHOLLI has calmed down after raising his bat to a keilor fast bowler ?? Reminicent of J Taylor v Russell.....

BubbleButtRutts;208320 said:

Well Said BUBBLE BUT (If that is your real name).....

Points system needs a major revamp... Nothing wrong with the old fashioned win - loss - percentage set up.....

ORACLE - Interesting that G Turner would walk out after 55 years of loyal (unpaid) service to the club.... Unless they ran out of heavy beer not much flusters the old fella....

Any word on whether PACHOLLI has calmed down after raising his bat to a keilor fast bowler ?? Reminicent of J Taylor v Russell.....

86.37_____Doutta Stars
82.45_____Yarraville Club
78.77_____Keilor
71.40_____South Caulfield
69.56_____Royal Park / Brunswick
68.98_____Altona North
66.95_____Hampton
65.83_____McKinnon
58.76_____Old Essendon Grammarians
58.65_____Youlden Parkville
57.61_____Spotswood
33.56_____Chelsea

RD 11 PREDICTIONS

Sth Caulfield v Chelsea

Sth Caulfield OUTRIGHT...

Altona Nth. v Keilor

KEILOR IN A TIGHT GAME - HUTCHISON TO CONTINUE HIS STELLAR FORM WITH A 5FA AND 50 RUN DOUBLE.... WORD IS HE HAS BEEN FIELDING OFFERS FROM THE I.P.L... STAY TUNED.....

Yarraville Club v Royal Park/Brunswick

YCCC in a tight game... BAKER & SMART to bounce back with the bat.... CONTESSA holds RPB hopes on his shoulders

Hampton v McKinnon

LOOK OUT FOR DODGY OUTRIGHT HERE..... FERGUSON will organise something here....

Youlden v OEG

OEG COMFORTABLY WITH LINLEY BREAKING THE GAME OPEN WITH 6 WICKETS...

Doutta v Spotty

CAN DAVIES UPSET THE DOUTTA APPLECART ?? SPOTTY IN A THRILLER

86.37_____Doutta Stars
78.77_____Keilor
68.98_____Altona North
66.95_____Hampton
65.83_____McKinnon
57.61_____Spotswood
33.56_____Chelsea

RD 11 PREDICTIONS

Sth Caulfield v Chelsea

Altona Nth. v Keilor

KEILOR IN A TIGHT GAME - HUTCHISON TO CONTINUE HIS STELLAR FORM WITH A 5FA AND 50 RUN DOUBLE.... WORD IS HE HAS BEEN FIELDING OFFERS FROM THE I.P.L... STAY TUNED.....

YCCC in a tight game... BAKER & SMART to bounce back with the bat.... CONTESSA holds RPB hopes on his shoulders

Hampton v McKinnon

Youlden v OEG

Doutta v Spotty

bonus points must go;208308 said:

The VTCA is a joke!

Perhaps one of the 35 Roach's that play for Druids could get along there and make sure that the covers are off. Photo evidence may be needed at 8:31am tomorrow.

I hope that big Sri Lankan they've got rips straight through them. Precious ********s.

bonus points must go;208308 said:

The VTCA is a joke!

Perhaps one of the 35 Roach's that play for Druids could get along there and make sure that the covers are off. Photo evidence may be needed at 8:31am tomorrow.

I hope that big Sri Lankan they've got rips straight through them. Precious ********s.

Oracle;208265 said:
:eek: Just heard from a mate of mine from YCCC, aparently Gary Turner had a massive row with the coach and committee of YCCC last night and has been dropped to the 2nds where he will see out his YCCC career!
Gary has also apparently put the skids under his own brother in law and taken the job at Taylors Lakes for next year!:eek:

Oracle heard he turned up a little under the weather,apparentle was seen at skyways with a former opening bowler and the opening bowler from keilor ?

Oracle;208265 said:
:eek: Just heard from a mate of mine from YCCC, aparently Gary Turner had a massive row with the coach and committee of YCCC last night and has been dropped to the 2nds where he will see out his YCCC career!
Gary has also apparently put the skids under his own brother in law and taken the job at Taylors Lakes for next year!:eek:

Oracle heard he turned up a little under the weather,apparentle was seen at skyways with a former opening bowler and the opening bowler from keilor ?

worldowesdouttasomething;208283 said:
The Doutta boys seem to have gone strangely quiet in recent weeks, maybe it has something to do with these performances (or lack of:D ) in recent Semi-Finals...

10,11 Mar 12:00 PM (2006/07)
Keilor
9/339(cc) S Marcy 108 S Porter 100 R Marcy 67 B Tankard 5/126 R Rutley 3/147
def
Doutta Stars
138 R Lamberti 45 J Hutchinson 3/28 J McKay 3/30 D Brown 2/31

and this

6,7 Mar (2003/04)
Keilor
def
Doutta Stars

and this

8,9 Mar (2002/03)
Doutta
129 B McFarlane 43 S Wigmore 29 D Brown 8/45 P Magafas 2/23
def by
Keilor
3/131 W Kelly 31* M Willmott 28 J Sutcliffe 2/56

and this

9,10 Mar (2001/02)
Beaumaris
Def
Doutta

Wow, even I'm feeling a little nauseas after reading all that.

Facts are facts stupid....
If you compete in finals as often as DSCC , YCCC and KCC of course you are gonna lose now and again !!! YCCC lost 3 GF in a row , KCC lost 2 GF , Douttas 3 semis...Yet all have GF wins in last 5 years..
When did SCCC last win a FINAL, lost 2 semis.... fact is Beauy is the last "south" side to win in any final in the last 7 years..
Add to that , no other side other than those 3 have won a semi in last 5 years... and it looks like being 6 !!!

worldowesdouttasomething;208283 said:
The Doutta boys seem to have gone strangely quiet in recent weeks, maybe it has something to do with these performances (or lack of:D ) in recent Semi-Finals...

10,11 Mar 12:00 PM (2006/07)
Keilor
9/339(cc) S Marcy 108 S Porter 100 R Marcy 67 B Tankard 5/126 R Rutley 3/147
def
Doutta Stars
138 R Lamberti 45 J Hutchinson 3/28 J McKay 3/30 D Brown 2/31

and this

6,7 Mar (2003/04)
Keilor
def
Doutta Stars

and this

8,9 Mar (2002/03)
Doutta
129 B McFarlane 43 S Wigmore 29 D Brown 8/45 P Magafas 2/23
def by
Keilor
3/131 W Kelly 31* M Willmott 28 J Sutcliffe 2/56

and this

9,10 Mar (2001/02)
Beaumaris
Def
Doutta

Wow, even I'm feeling a little nauseas after reading all that.

Facts are facts stupid....
If you compete in finals as often as DSCC , YCCC and KCC of course you are gonna lose now and again !!! YCCC lost 3 GF in a row , KCC lost 2 GF , Douttas 3 semis...Yet all have GF wins in last 5 years..
When did SCCC last win a FINAL, lost 2 semis.... fact is Beauy is the last "south" side to win in any final in the last 7 years..
Add to that , no other side other than those 3 have won a semi in last 5 years... and it looks like being 6 !!!

twopaidplayersperclub!;208329 said:
86.37_____Doutta Stars
78.77_____Keilor
68.98_____Altona North
66.95_____Hampton
65.83_____McKinnon
57.61_____Spotswood
33.56_____Chelsea

RD 11 PREDICTIONS

Sth Caulfield v Chelsea

Altona Nth. v Keilor

Hampton v McKinnon

Youlden v OEG

Doutta v Spotty

Funny and Stupid....

Chelsea v SCCC , there will be an outright but it will go to who bats sat , as i cant see any pitch preparation the following week...

OEG v Youlden = Adelaide v Port Power...... WHO CARES !!! OEG best facilities in comp , worst blokes...go figure

Hampton v Mullaney = Eagles v Freo.... WHO CARES !!!

RPB V YCCC.... interesting , get Baker get Yarraville.......simple yet hard!!! RPB to win and frustrate themselves even further !!!!

Doutta v Davies Same theory as RPB although he could make 150 yet team get rolled for under 200..... DSCC will sure up top with a solid thumping !!

ANCC v KCC another interesting one , though KCC see off Stonehouse and they should win comfortably, though fair to say the form bowler of the comp !! Pity he's at ANCC... Hutchy in fair form too !!!

twopaidplayersperclub!;208329 said:
86.37_____Doutta Stars
78.77_____Keilor
68.98_____Altona North
66.95_____Hampton
65.83_____McKinnon
57.61_____Spotswood
33.56_____Chelsea

RD 11 PREDICTIONS

Sth Caulfield v Chelsea

Altona Nth. v Keilor

Hampton v McKinnon

Youlden v OEG

Doutta v Spotty

Funny and Stupid....

Chelsea v SCCC , there will be an outright but it will go to who bats sat , as i cant see any pitch preparation the following week...

OEG v Youlden = Adelaide v Port Power...... WHO CARES !!! OEG best facilities in comp , worst blokes...go figure

RPB V YCCC.... interesting , get Baker get Yarraville.......simple yet hard!!! RPB to win and frustrate themselves even further !!!!

Doutta v Davies Same theory as RPB although he could make 150 yet team get rolled for under 200..... DSCC will sure up top with a solid thumping !!

ANCC v KCC another interesting one , though KCC see off Stonehouse and they should win comfortably, though fair to say the form bowler of the comp !! Pity he's at ANCC... Hutchy in fair form too !!!

southern sledge;208307 said:

Correct!!! & I'd love to get them again before the season's out!!!@|

southern sledge;208307 said:

Correct!!! & I'd love to get them again before the season's out!!!@|

CheeQuee;208270 said:
Wow, that's a massive call by the league.
Anybody here involved with those clubs or does anyone know what happened?

Website says 'Improper use of covers'. Did they have em on after 12.30?

Ahhhh.....our friend Russell Poocock was on the turps again and threw a bad call about the covers..."get on the Lites Pooey!!!"

CheeQuee;208270 said:
Wow, that's a massive call by the league.
Anybody here involved with those clubs or does anyone know what happened?

Website says 'Improper use of covers'. Did they have em on after 12.30?

Ahhhh.....our friend Russell Poocock was on the turps again and threw a bad call about the covers..."get on the Lites Pooey!!!"

Wasi Akrim;208365 said:
Funny and Stupid....

YCC in trouble - DSCC home!

Wasi Akrim;208365 said:
Funny and Stupid....

YCC in trouble - DSCC home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back