VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

No More Moose Please;202271 said:
You are obviously blinded by the smell of those kebabs & pizzas down that way.

Haven't heard of Mullaney, Green, Crouch, Smart etc?

must be the gastric reflux caused by the extra special garlic sauce :p

add Davies to the list all rounders mentioned

must be the gastric reflux caused by the extra special garlic sauce :p

add Davies to the list all rounders mentioned

Oracle i have no idea who you are or even if you play you could be Dean Jones for all i know but ill put what ever you want on that B McFarlane is a better cricketer then you and a better bloke.

And before you start and say who am i,yes i carnt play cricket to save myself but like Blair im a much better bloke then you and im sure im better at other things then you ;) Iknow i know what the F would i know but im gonna go out on a limb and stand by my statement Oracle :D

And yes for sure Yarraville are the ones to beat and the next 2 or 3 are pretty close,oh well im sure the final 4 will be more of a known quantity in the next month so we shall all see then ;)

HIV

Oracle i have no idea who you are or even if you play you could be Dean Jones for all i know but ill put what ever you want on that B McFarlane is a better cricketer then you and a better bloke.

And before you start and say who am i,yes i carnt play cricket to save myself but like Blair im a much better bloke then you and im sure im better at other things then you ;) Iknow i know what the F would i know but im gonna go out on a limb and stand by my statement Oracle :D

And yes for sure Yarraville are the ones to beat and the next 2 or 3 are pretty close,oh well im sure the final 4 will be more of a known quantity in the next month so we shall all see then ;)

HIV

Mail is he broke his finger or hand in the U21 Semi.

Mail is he broke his finger or hand in the U21 Semi.

Good to see the Currator FINALLY make more than 20.

Has only taken him to round 8 but he has finally made over 50 runs for the year.

Congrats there buddy !!! :D

Good to see the Currator FINALLY make more than 20.

Has only taken him to round 8 but he has finally made over 50 runs for the year.

Congrats there buddy !!! :D

Oracle;202236 said:
:rolleyes: All you Doutta stars w*****s need to get out of each others
a** and worry about winning some more games to make it!
Big big chance to not even get there i hear!
My mate from Keilor said you guys were embarrassing last year, and aren't much better this season!
Stop spruiking on this site and get the job done, like we do at Kingy Bapts!
:D

hahaha love that! Kingy Bapts haahahahah you're clearly takin the p|ss now.

They're really gettin the job done aren't they. I reckon their firsts should play in North C1 next year

Oracle;202236 said:
:rolleyes: All you Doutta stars w*****s need to get out of each others
a** and worry about winning some more games to make it!
Big big chance to not even get there i hear!
My mate from Keilor said you guys were embarrassing last year, and aren't much better this season!
Stop spruiking on this site and get the job done, like we do at Kingy Bapts!
:D

They're really gettin the job done aren't they. I reckon their firsts should play in North C1 next year

Frankie;202353 said:

:p Yeah i must admit i am taking the p***;) , but did you see all the lads from Doutta's jump out of the trees, and bounce straight onto the front foot!:p
I dont even know where Doutta Stars is, let alone know who McFarlane is!:confused:
Must be a fair player if they've all arked up like that!

Frankie;202353 said:

:p Yeah i must admit i am taking the p***;) , but did you see all the lads from Doutta's jump out of the trees, and bounce straight onto the front foot!:p
I dont even know where Doutta Stars is, let alone know who McFarlane is!:confused:
Must be a fair player if they've all arked up like that!

rootyaboot;202253 said:
i saw one of those lamberti kebab caravans on the corner of geelong rd and millers rd today. no wonder he aint playing cricket he'd be way too busy with setting up the caravans on saturdays. would be handy if he was playing for doutta.

yarraville top. doutta or sth caufield for 2nd. kielor 4th.

looking forward to the 2 day stuff now. sorts the real teams out. @|

Also noticed a new kebab van opened up on dynon rd right out the front of Tender Touch, that cuts out an extra cab fare.....Dynon rd combo meal please..Lamb kebab extra garlic sauce, can of coke, and your choice of a 40 year old asian or mother of 4 Zon!!

rootyaboot;202253 said:
i saw one of those lamberti kebab caravans on the corner of geelong rd and millers rd today. no wonder he aint playing cricket he'd be way too busy with setting up the caravans on saturdays. would be handy if he was playing for doutta.

yarraville top. doutta or sth caufield for 2nd. kielor 4th.

looking forward to the 2 day stuff now. sorts the real teams out. @|

Also noticed a new kebab van opened up on dynon rd right out the front of Tender Touch, that cuts out an extra cab fare.....Dynon rd combo meal please..Lamb kebab extra garlic sauce, can of coke, and your choice of a 40 year old asian or mother of 4 Zon!!

HIV RICHARDS;202293 said:

HIV
Dont care who you are or what you do!
I do play, im a very fast bowler and play for Kingsville Bapts.
Enjoying a stellar year if i do say so myself!
Dont know McFarlane, he may be good and a great fella,but i doubt he's a better player or a better bloke than me. I bowl heat, and am an awesome bloke!@|
YCCC, carried by Bronca, the rest not worth a pinch of goat s**t!
O'Keefe and Turner, are too old, and i hear suffer from incontenance.
Couldnt possibly beat Keilor!
Fraser's a gun, Matty Willmott best all rounder in the comp!

HIV RICHARDS;202293 said:

HIV
Dont know McFarlane, he may be good and a great fella,but i doubt he's a better player or a better bloke than me. I bowl heat, and am an awesome bloke!@|

Oracle;202400 said:

Hmmm, whatever you're on, can I have some!!!

Oracle;202400 said:

No More Moose Please;202403 said:

Ditto

Surely you must be having a laugh....no one could come on here and pot Senior Division sides when they are playing for probably the worst team in the entire competition (you're not really playing for them are you?).

I reckon if you were playing for Kingsville Bapts and you could get ball to travel the 22 yards without it bouncing twice you'd be classified as a fast bowler

No More Moose Please;202403 said:

Ditto

Surely you must be having a laugh....no one could come on here and pot Senior Division sides when they are playing for probably the worst team in the entire competition (you're not really playing for them are you?).

I reckon if you were playing for Kingsville Bapts and you could get ball to travel the 22 yards without it bouncing twice you'd be classified as a fast bowler

Ben Dover;202171 said:
Could be an interesting finish to the season.

Let's see who can tip the final 4.

Mine is:

Yarraville Club
Doutta Stars
South Caulfield
McKinnon

Keilor are still to play Yarraville Club. If they win that they'll make it. If not, probably not.

Royal Park / Brunswick have to play top 3 in last 3 games. Not likely.

My top 4 Predictions;

1. Doutta Stars
2. N/A
3. N/A
4. N/A

Doutta Stars will win the flag after all other teams in the VTCA are deemed unworthy of playing against the "mighty" club from Buckley Park.

My other prediction is that the VTCA, after finally waking upto themselves, will become known as the DSCCCA in recognition of the enormous contribution Doutta Stars make to the competition.

Ben Dover;202171 said:
Could be an interesting finish to the season.

Let's see who can tip the final 4.

Mine is:

Yarraville Club
Doutta Stars
South Caulfield
McKinnon

Keilor are still to play Yarraville Club. If they win that they'll make it. If not, probably not.

Royal Park / Brunswick have to play top 3 in last 3 games. Not likely.

My top 4 Predictions;

1. Doutta Stars
2. N/A
3. N/A
4. N/A

Doutta Stars will win the flag after all other teams in the VTCA are deemed unworthy of playing against the "mighty" club from Buckley Park.

My other prediction is that the VTCA, after finally waking upto themselves, will become known as the DSCCCA in recognition of the enormous contribution Doutta Stars make to the competition.

Frankie;202405 said:
Ditto

:mad: Who is the fastest bowler in the senior division then?

Frankie;202405 said:
Ditto

:mad: Who is the fastest bowler in the senior division then?

worldowesdouttasomething;202411 said:
My top 4 Predictions;

1. Doutta Stars
2. N/A
3. N/A
4. N/A

Surely, you mean Bentleigh. They are the greatest club in the history of VJCA / VTCA.

Not any of those northern scum clubs.

worldowesdouttasomething;202411 said:
My top 4 Predictions;

1. Doutta Stars
2. N/A
3. N/A
4. N/A

Surely, you mean Bentleigh. They are the greatest club in the history of VJCA / VTCA.

Not any of those northern scum clubs.

Oracle;202400 said:

Didn't your junior coach ever tell you that pace isn't everything??

Oh, and just an odservation, admitting to playing for Kingsville Baptists isn't gonna get you much credibility on a thread with VTCA players.........:rolleyes:

Oracle;202400 said:

Didn't your junior coach ever tell you that pace isn't everything??

Oh, and just an odservation, admitting to playing for Kingsville Baptists isn't gonna get you much credibility on a thread with VTCA players.........:rolleyes:

Oracle;202400 said:

27 wickets might be a decent year so far (I am assuming that is you...) but still, you are playing against park cricketers for a club that is close to making history by having their 1st XI relegated to North C2! Smoke or no smoke, I'd pipe down a bit champ.

Tocka may be at the end of his career, but the bloke is a great of Western suburbs cricket. Haven't been too many better bats to play for Footscray, now he's won a couple of Senior Div premierships to go with it.

Maybe you should be putting you balls on the line and trying to back up the tough talk from North B1. You've got 3 Senior clubs within a well timed pull shot to go and see how much smoke you've got.

Oracle;202400 said:

27 wickets might be a decent year so far (I am assuming that is you...) but still, you are playing against park cricketers for a club that is close to making history by having their 1st XI relegated to North C2! Smoke or no smoke, I'd pipe down a bit champ.

Tocka may be at the end of his career, but the bloke is a great of Western suburbs cricket. Haven't been too many better bats to play for Footscray, now he's won a couple of Senior Div premierships to go with it.

Maybe you should be putting you balls on the line and trying to back up the tough talk from North B1. You've got 3 Senior clubs within a well timed pull shot to go and see how much smoke you've got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back