VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

did that big bad red head, mick megne play 3s this week?
i think he may have got dropped:mad:
and the other red head, dean auciello, bowled well yesterday in the ones@|

did that big bad red head, mick megne play 3s this week?
i think he may have got dropped:mad:
and the other red head, dean auciello, bowled well yesterday in the ones@|

CheeQuee;205790 said:
Any scores from today? My Commodore 64 doesn't load the VTCA site

That's probably because you are using the wrong tape Chee. What sort of chip you got in that thing? A cheese Dorrito?

North A 1stXI is a toss up this year. I can see the GF being between Avondale (although the team is far changed from last year) and Albion or St Bernards.

Either way, whichever team goes up to Senior A - They will come straight back down the following year.

CheeQuee;205790 said:
Any scores from today? My Commodore 64 doesn't load the VTCA site

That's probably because you are using the wrong tape Chee. What sort of chip you got in that thing? A cheese Dorrito?

North A 1stXI is a toss up this year. I can see the GF being between Avondale (although the team is far changed from last year) and Albion or St Bernards.

Either way, whichever team goes up to Senior A - They will come straight back down the following year.

this will get things going
stoney, best bowler in the competition
30 wickets, best of 8 fa, average of 8.9, e/r of 2.
and i was there yesterday and saw his wickets
he is a good athlete
backed up by some absolute rippers by the keeper
who is that kid??
that leg side catch was amazing

he is a good athlete
who is that kid??

catch.it;205819 said:
he is a good athlete
who is that kid??

and hes on 33*

catch.it;205819 said:
he is a good athlete
who is that kid??

and hes on 33*

No More Moose Please;205732 said:
From memory, the only semi Doutta have lost in recent times was last year V Keilor when both their opening bowlers broke down.

I'm sure that chokers noose still hangs over the advocado trackies @ Yarraville Club when they lost the unlosable Grand Final 3 years ago.

I think your memory has deserted you moose,as you keep going back to the past,i will jog your memory 2003/04 you lost 2 the mighty Keilor ?

No More Moose Please;205732 said:
From memory, the only semi Doutta have lost in recent times was last year V Keilor when both their opening bowlers broke down.

I'm sure that chokers noose still hangs over the advocado trackies @ Yarraville Club when they lost the unlosable Grand Final 3 years ago.

I think your memory has deserted you moose,as you keep going back to the past,i will jog your memory 2003/04 you lost 2 the mighty Keilor ?

catch.it;205829 said:
ohhhh yeh
he is too
7 catches
and 33 not out
not bad for a youngster

im tipping your the keeper from altona north (catch it) - (more like dead sh1t)
why dont you try opening your gob a bit wider and get some of marios selami down ya gob and stop sprooking about yourself d1ckhead..

catch.it;205829 said:
ohhhh yeh
he is too
7 catches
and 33 not out
not bad for a youngster

why dont you try opening your gob a bit wider and get some of marios selami down ya gob and stop sprooking about yourself d1ckhead..

go surfing;205781 said:
Do you always live in the past? I am guessing you play for Douta and that that was the best day in your sporting life well done.......Im sure the record books show that YCCC won the last 2 grand finals. Chokers guess not. Build a bridge son it was as you said 3 years ago. Alot has happened since then Sh1t for brains.

Does your advocado tracksuit run in the wash or is it covered in a mayonaise type colour from getting excited at Bakes adjusting his box!!!

go surfing;205781 said:
Do you always live in the past? I am guessing you play for Douta and that that was the best day in your sporting life well done.......Im sure the record books show that YCCC won the last 2 grand finals. Chokers guess not. Build a bridge son it was as you said 3 years ago. Alot has happened since then Sh1t for brains.

Does your advocado tracksuit run in the wash or is it covered in a mayonaise type colour from getting excited at Bakes adjusting his box!!!

century scorer;205827 said:

"the mighty Keilor". Haven't been too mighty in the last 2 Grand Finals V the millionaires, but, then again, should be used to losing Grand Finals from memory!!!

century scorer;205827 said:

"the mighty Keilor". Haven't been too mighty in the last 2 Grand Finals V the millionaires, but, then again, should be used to losing Grand Finals from memory!!!

Bagsofwickets;205912 said:

shut the ******** up.. ************.. did he get you out or something?

Bagsofwickets;205912 said:

The A.N. Special;205921 said:

to be honest, i also though catch it was the keeper from altona north big noting himself on teh internets, however i didn't want to say anything.

in saying that the kid must be good, otherwise your coach would have already told him that he's wasting his time playing cricket. he's good at saying stuff like that to kids.

The A.N. Special;205921 said:

to be honest, i also though catch it was the keeper from altona north big noting himself on teh internets, however i didn't want to say anything.

in saying that the kid must be good, otherwise your coach would have already told him that he's wasting his time playing cricket. he's good at saying stuff like that to kids.

catch.it;205819 said:
he is a good athlete
who is that kid??

Mate you're obviously a good young player but please, if you wanna spruik about your performance start up another thread or something.

The last thing we want is to listen to some 16 year old kid fishing for compliments and patting himself on the back whilst pretending to be an impartial spectator. It's boring and makes you sound like an absolute farkin tool.

catch.it;205819 said:
he is a good athlete
who is that kid??

Mate you're obviously a good young player but please, if you wanna spruik about your performance start up another thread or something.

The last thing we want is to listen to some 16 year old kid fishing for compliments and patting himself on the back whilst pretending to be an impartial spectator. It's boring and makes you sound like an absolute farkin tool.

Frankie;205961 said:

Spot on there Frankie. Bloody obvious I think. You wanna tell us how good you are after a few rounds of boxing with Bouch;)

Frankie;205961 said:

Spot on there Frankie. Bloody obvious I think. You wanna tell us how good you are after a few rounds of boxing with Bouch;)

been there done that;205963 said:

I don't think either Bouchier brother would bother anyone after the way Jason Chapple (from the South) sorted them both out a couple of years ago.

been there done that;205963 said:

I don't think either Bouchier brother would bother anyone after the way Jason Chapple (from the South) sorted them both out a couple of years ago.

zazzman;205815 said:

the North A1 is a very open comp this year and any of the teams who make the finals can win it and to say that the team that wins it will go staight back down is crap, Willy CYMs are goin ok this year and so will the team that goes up next year.

zazzman;205815 said:

the North A1 is a very open comp this year and any of the teams who make the finals can win it and to say that the team that wins it will go staight back down is crap, Willy CYMs are goin ok this year and so will the team that goes up next year.

looking for a serious answer here... how much of a difference is north A1 and north B1 compared to senior 2nds.

just curious as my team doesn't play in the north a or b divisions

looking for a serious answer here... how much of a difference is north A1 and north B1 compared to senior 2nds.

DizzyGillepsie;205978 said:

I think it's a depth issue. In North/South A you are still likely to come across one or two reasonably quality players (paid or otherwise), and they will fall away after 5 or 6 decent guys. My theory is that there are normally 11 players in Senior Div, 8-9 in Senior A and some ordinary ones normally making up the numbers who might play out of their skin one day. The number of decent quality players gets shorter the further down the grades you go.

Second XI players are still the 12th-22nd men picked at their club, no matter how strong the club is, I'd think most North/South A sides would have the seconds side covered.

I think it's a depth issue. In North/South A you are still likely to come across one or two reasonably quality players (paid or otherwise), and they will fall away after 5 or 6 decent guys. My theory is that there are normally 11 players in Senior Div, 8-9 in Senior A and some ordinary ones normally making up the numbers who might play out of their skin one day. The number of decent quality players gets shorter the further down the grades you go.

Second XI players are still the 12th-22nd men picked at their club, no matter how strong the club is, I'd think most North/South A sides would have the seconds side covered.

North A1 & B1 would definitely have Senior 2nds covered.

The standard in Senior 2nds has dropped alarmingly in recent years especially since it was divided up into North, South & Central.

North A1 & B1 would definitely have Senior 2nds covered.

The standard in Senior 2nds has dropped alarmingly in recent years especially since it was divided up into North, South & Central.

Vicious and Well Directed;205981 said:

thanks

Vicious and Well Directed;205981 said:

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back