Wadca u/17a

andyf

Wadca u/17a

so its a week till the start of the season, what clubs will be fielding a side in A grade this year?

Re: Wadca u/17a

Well another season is upon us. I suppose it should be called the U/17.5A's, but anyway. Anyone know if or when the fixtures are out? Should be out by now, but I haven't seen or heard anything.

weapons05/06;269667 said:
willy will have 3 sides again

should go close again

need 3 teams to go close werribee have it in the bag sorry cricket addict this is for 17a players not 17b

ANCC;270006 said:
need 3 teams to go close werribee have it in the bag sorry cricket addict this is for 17a players not 17b

Hey guys..

Im new to the area, and not vey good. Im looking for a club to play for, has anyone got any ideas?

I have heard that there is a very good coach at williamstown.. Mark Something? Can anyone confirm this.

Anyway any help is appreciated!!

Thanks
SMFC:D

ANCC;270006 said:
Oh yep sorry I shoulda known that. But you can't talk ANCC you played a game in the B's last season.

SMFC;270021 said:
Hey guys..

Im new to the area, and not vey good. Im looking for a club to play for, has anyone got any ideas?

I have heard that there is a very good coach at williamstown.. Mark Something? Can anyone confirm this.

Thanks
Who Mark Brown? Nah I heard he's shit.

Cricket Addict;270063 said:

Oh ok Cricket Addict..

Where would you suggest i play? I need a good coach as i hope to improve.

Are you a good player Cricket Addict, if so where do you play?

Thanks
SMFC

SMFC;270098 said:
Oh ok Cricket Addict..

Where would you suggest i play? I need a good coach as i hope to improve.

Are you a good player Cricket Addict, if so where do you play?

Thanks
SMFC

i played against cricket addict last year
he is very sharp
i forget who for though
bowler to watch for this season i reckon!

shane warne the 2nd;270241 said:
i played against cricket addict last year
he is very sharp
i forget who for though
bowler to watch for this season i reckon!

******** he is sharp sharper than your average yes cricket addict i did play a game last year and it was in my highlight reel

SMFC;270021 said:
Hey guys..

Thanks

If you are serious about improving your game you could head down to centrals... i`m not to sure about the numbers but as i think both a`s and b`s have full sides with about 25 under 17`s. For myself i came to centrals two years from glen orden as a pretty average player, but after training and playing with the seniors the coaches helped out alot and now i rate myself a pretty good player. Im sure any good club you go to will help you improve if you are serious about it. After all i did come from Glen Orden:D

andyf;270479 said:
If you are serious about improving your game you could head down to centrals... i`m not to sure about the numbers but as i think both a`s and b`s have full sides with about 25 under 17`s. For myself i came to centrals two years from glen orden as a pretty average player, but after training and playing with the seniors the coaches helped out alot and now i rate myself a pretty good player. Im sure any good club you go to will help you improve if you are serious about it. After all i did come from Glen Orden:D

centrals...
ur a funny bloke
u's are just in there makin up numbers in the comp
17s will be as follows
willi, altona, altona north, werribee and hoppers
those 5 will fight it out as they have every other year

shane warne the 2nd;270537 said:
centrals...
ur a funny bloke
u's are just in there makin up numbers in the comp
17s will be as follows
willi, altona, altona north, werribee and hoppers
those 5 will fight it out as they have every other year
i never said anything about the comp, his looking for a club and i just suggested centrals as an option... you may be right about the stronger teams in the comp but centrals is a great club to be at, regardless off previous results for under 17`s. So until i start making ignorant remarks as yourself, your fighting a brickwall here mate ;)

andyf;270607 said:
i never said anything about the comp, his looking for a club and i just suggested centrals as an option... you may be right about the stronger teams in the comp but centrals is a great club to be at, regardless off previous results for under 17`s. So until i start making ignorant remarks as yourself, your fighting a brickwall here mate ;)

CENTRALS !!!!! the probaly the worst club for development ever the only reason you have improved is because you played for the worst club in the west in glen orden. witch centrals are just on top of by a bees dick give me a list of players that have been any good from the centrals in the past few years other than J.Ralph

good to see cricket addict on here AGAIN!!!!!
as for him bowling sharp i doubt that VERY HIGHLY!!!

Cricket Addict;270063 said:

hehehehe good 1........... im not coaching the 17's this year im doing the 15's...........our 17's have shown in the first couple of games that they are the team to beat.............again..........:eek:

SMFC;270021 said:
Hey guys..

Thanks

and yes your right willi would be the best club for you to go to..........a great club which has a passion of developing youth into snr ranks in the subbies and has great pathways if your any good to district level if you desire to............

cheers.....

weapons05/06;279709 said:
hehehehe good 1........... im not coaching the 17's this year im doing the 15's...........our 17's have shown in the first couple of games that they are the team to beat.............again..........:eek:

yes i agree willi are the team to beat atm

its good to see altona getting rolled for 97:eek: against werribee!!!

Back