Wesley Annihilates Hailebury... Too Easy

burwood

Wesley Annihilates Hailebury... Too Easy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Piss poor effort would be an understatement, you could be excused for mistaking the Hailebury team for French generals from the second world war because as soon as the chips were down they let the Germans march down the champs de lyse, too bad the trees were pulled down 3 years ago as they could have done it in the comfort of the shade. Pommy once again gone missing though they may have two world wars and one world cup but all he did was sit in the pavilion and work on his fair skin.
hahahahahahaha
Southern Death Crew for life!

Re: Wesley Annihilates Hailebury... Too Easy

if anyones got a problem with me i dont even mind man coz my dick looks like godzilla's tail on the flip side and my balls look like dirty pool water, WATCH MY BACKFLIP

Re: Wesley Annihilates Hailebury... Too Easy

burwood;191044 said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Piss poor effort would be an understatement, you could be excused for mistaking the Hailebury team for French generals from the second world war because as soon as the chips were down they let the Germans march down the champs de lyse, too bad the trees were pulled down 3 years ago as they could have done it in the comfort of the shade. Pommy once again gone missing though they may have two world wars and one world cup but all he did was sit in the pavilion and work on his fair skin.
hahahahahahaha
Southern Death Crew for life!

Yeh the tan is looking gd now!!!

Back