Wesley Vs Xavs

Re: Wesley Vs Xavs

tonner, how about you put all that you want to say in one post instead of posting 5 times in reply to one post by me...this shows your inferior argumentative qualities, how about you just get over it, i had a crack at you on a cricket forum.... you're going to be fine

Bloody Mr Carey. Closest he's gonna get to a place in the 1st's is a ticket on the 1st bus back to the bush.

Rumour has it Mr Carey is now trying to make the 1st's as a keeper. After observing the new bloke (D.kennedy) drop two catches today, Mr Carey thinks he might be able to have a crack.

zapper_9;210259 said:
Rumour has it Mr Carey is now trying to make the 1st's as a keeper. After observing the new bloke (D.kennedy) drop two catches today, Mr Carey thinks he might be able to have a crack.

His only chance is to be the bee keeper for the 1sts. His job beeing (pardon the pun) to keep those pesky bees away from the players.

Tonner;210019 said:
You have absolutely zero credibility you ************ ... Xavier didn't beat Brighton outright .

Where do you get your information ?

There are 3 certainties in life.

1. Death

2. Taxes

3. Xavier beating Wesley outright, most likely by lunch on Saturday.

How bout these 4 things:

1. The death of you on these forums
2. You shouldnt have to worry about taxes coz u r clearly from brighton
3. Wesley beat xavier, which completes the triangle
4. You are a douchebag

Not to mention.
-You speak a tonner crap but cant back it up.
-you are a cocky piece of crap
-Wesley are at the peak of their season

Couldnt be more correct jimmy papas, not sure mr carey had much of a say in the haileybury win either, of course the front turf is in 1 sniffs range from albert park, so i doubt he recalls the events.

When told of the miraculous win he said he was fumin, pretty accurate account.

top bloke #1;211187 said:
jimmy is as wacky as a mexican apple thief who has just found out his stolen apples are infested with fruit fly

"Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like an apple"

Back