West Indies and Zimbabwe

Status
Not open for further replies.

StanTheMan

West Indies and Zimbabwe

Just saw that there isn't anything here for this series. It may not be the most exciting but should have a mention.

After the great Zimbabwe win the other day, things were back to normal as the Windies squared the series today with a 110 run win.

I'll update the rest of the series when I can!

Re: West Indies and Zimbabwe

Cheers for that Stan, I totally overlooked it, as you said not the most inspiring series of all time.

I think that Zimbabwe can get something out of this though, maybe take it to the final game?

I hear the game was overshadowed by Chris Gayle being stretchers off the field after damaging his hamstring. Its not a sight you see too often in cricket.

I did see that he retired hurt but was too lazy to look at anything than the score card.

Big blow to the Windies, one of the few players in this series who would get into other test sides.

west indies are a worst team now.....only a few players can perform well and all their bowlers are useless....i hope zimbabawe wins the series.

Well I think west indies will lose now because they dont have chris gayle. The Zimbabe team is improving very much they have some good talented batsmen.

west indies won very comfortably today. zimbabwe had a good chance of winning the series but they have messed it up. they still need to work very hard on their cricket. they played wonderfully in the first odi but the batting has been very poor in the last 2 games. i cant think of them winning both the two remaining games.

West Indies seem to be in the driving seat again in the latest game. Good start by Zimbabwe but they threw it away with a poor performance from the middle orders.

zimbabwes innings was a joke. they were 170 of 0 i think and sibanda was playing very slowly. then all of a sudden they all fell at once trying to accelerate. they could have made at least 250 but looks like they lost their mind. should have sent taylor at 3 instead of pushing him down he is a good batsman.

the last game got washed out and westindies won 3-1. the west indies coach was saying that they should be up in the rankings. thats got to be a joke because they arent better than any of the teams that are above them in the rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back