Western Wizards Official Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Wizards Official Team Thread

A•|dan;312484 said:
Thanks for the confidence Dirk Kuyt. :(

I will try my best...

Dont worry about him A•|dan he is old news.

You are now a Wizard, playing your first game on Thurs night in the 25/25.

Visit the match day thread and prove your old skipper wrong.

Make sure you post as often as you can, if not just to say Hi in this thread. :)

Welcome aboard.

PS; How do we get that • in your name of the keyboard? :eek: :D

Lol hold down Alt then press 7 on the num pad. Then let both of them go.

Btw, I went inactive because we moved house and this house couldn't get internet for some reason, I think it was because they were still building all around us.

Yep fer sure. Except I will be going to going to Bendigo in a few days to stay with relatives for the rest of the holidays and they don't have internet. But I can post after that.

Sorry mate, very loose comment.

At my club, youngest or newest player has to square leg umpire first as the comp is short on umpires haha.

I like this thread so far, although it lacks a certain quality - me.

Plus a few crap pages of LJP, Dirk and Biggie waffling on about...whatever the f#$k they were talking about.

And Biggie a mod hey? Good work. ;)

Oh yeah, and welcome to the new guys. White and one thanks, and also make sure there isn't too much starch in the ol' jockstraps after washing.

A•|dan;312512 said:
Yep fer sure.

Excellent

Except I will be going to going to Bendigo in a few days to stay with relatives for the rest of the holidays and they don't have internet. But I can post after that.

No dramas man, try and let us know when you go away so we dont have fly ins like Dirk come in and go "see I told you he would stop posting" and whatever other shit he sprouts. :D

This club is looking very active now, I'm a happy skipper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back