Western Wizards say goodbye

Biggie

Western Wizards say goodbye

It is a sad day at the Wizards. A sad, sad day.

One of their most decorated players will be leaving.

One of the very best batsmen and poster of this entire board approached me awhile ago, asking if he could be released.

The reasons were compelling, yet to extend this league to even greater heights the move had to be done.

I, Biggie, Captain of the Western Wizards am very sad to announce that the one and only Jolldo will be leaving the Wizards in season 2 and taking on the captaincy at the Chittagong Cheetahs.

Jolldo released the press statement earlier in the day....

I am very proud of the Wizards and their members, showing gutsy determination when the chips were down early in the Test season. I took one for the team and even changed my player type to allow the Test season to continue.

I would like to thank Biggie and all the Wizards for their wonderful contribution, in particular Biggie with his array of beautiful women.

I thought long and hard with friends and family about this decision. I take on the Captaincy with the Cheetahs in hoping we can extend this competition to never seen before heights.

The Wizards will always hold a special place in my heart but come game time in the 25 over comp and beyond, I will play my hardest against my former teammates.

As so it has been said.

Onwards and upwards to a new era.

Good luck, my good mate Jolldo, see you in the heart of battle. @|

Re: Western Wizards say goodbye

Good luck Jolldo, you'll be needing it though, the Kings will strike back fiercely in the 25 over comp. :)

Haha, i was going to say something very similar. You covered it all for me. :D

Cheers for that Biggie and thanks also must go to scottyD for drafting me to such a fine club.

It wasn't easy to leave the Wizards as i usually consider myself as a one team player but the Cheetahs came calling and the offer to help expand the competition was too good to refuse.

Thanks to the Wizards and best of luck for the upcoming Season. @|

Who is Jolldo?

Naaa,,,,,,,,Good luck with the .........waht's the name again? :D

ants14;308879 said:
the geelong advertiser sed that jolldo was playing with us. interesting
Got it wrong Im afraid.

Was nver Geelong, always Chittagong. @|

Biggie;308885 said:
Got it wrong Im afraid.

Was nver Geelong, always Chittagong. @|

Easy to see how the lovely people of Geelong made the mistake.

Back