What Armguard to Use?

Zooter

What Armguard to Use?

Hi ho everybody!

I broke my elbow in our last net session before the start of the season when i caught a bouncer right on the joint. So obviously i'm going to want a bit more protection next time i get out the ol' cricket bat.

And i was wondering what armguard would provide the most protection to my aching bones... I also need it to be quite comfortable since i stay at the crease for quite a while, blocking everything that comes my way :)

Would This Dukes Hypertec be anygood? or Maybe a Kookaburra Kahuna to help cover the elbow?

If you wear an Armguard what do you use?

Thanks

Re: What Armguard to Use?

Thanks for the reply mas cambios.

Yea, that's the one i'm leaning towards, i'm just not sure whether it will provide the same protection as a more conventional armguard.

The only way to find out is to actually get hold of one and try it out. I'm going with the Dukes one as I believe it fits like a sleeve, rather than being held on with straps. Should be easier to move around and get comfortable.

King Pietersen;348752 said:
Personally I'd never wear an arm guard, find them incredibly uncomfortable

Exactly! I hate wearing arm guards, but now i've broke my elbow i just have to get over that :eek:

If i can find a cricket store that has a lot of arm guards, i guess i'll just have to try as many on as i can then buy the most comfortable.

Back