What is this world coming to?

storm

What is this world coming to?

i feel sick, disgusted with this screwed up world, my uncle last night with his dad, was robbed, the robbers tied them up with their children, shot my uncle 4 times, stabbed his dad scolded him with hot water, one of the children escaped and ran for help to get my nan, i cant imagine her pain right now, i dont really know what to feel at the moment, having never really had to deal with the issue of death, its just all seems like something out of a movie, something unreal and sick.

what is happening, so many people are being murdered for nothing, stabbed in the streets,makes me so angry.

Re: What is this world coming to?

I'm sorry to hear your family (and you) have had to experience something like that. It's hard to really empathise with what your growing through but I can fully appreciate that you must have a whirlwind of thoughts going through your mind at the moment.

thanks mas, tbh i feel so weird, being my birthday im happy but ...well its weird, but life goes on, i feel worse for my parents, who knew my uncle well, him being in southafrica i never really met him.

Man, that's totally awful. It must be such a bad experience. I feel so sorry for you and your family, it's just so sick.

I've heard South Africa can be an awful place. My mate who used to live in South Africa got held up with a gun along with his family (would of been 12 year old or younger then, I think). Awful.

But that's just so cruel, who would do such a thing. Geez. That just sucks.

Happy Birthday, though.

Mate, You must have so many things going through your head at the moment, Mas is right, we cant empathise with you.

From what I know you have to deal with grief and these sorts of things as they come, don't hide them from your family and friends. Condolances for you losses.

Happy birthday also.

And Jonesy, yes one of my teachers was telling me when he went over to South Africa his guide said "Youll be right, your a big boy, they wont hold you up, just don't jump in a taxi" within two days he had someone try to rob him, not a nice place at the moment at all.

Back