Where do u play

henry

Where do u play

hello i play for Northern Brother Diggers in Toowoomba Qld Aus. I been playing since under 12's. At the monent i'm playing c grade with diggers. Currently we are 4th on the ladder and running well

Re: Where do u play

Thought it would be more appropiate here especially with all the bloggers

I play on the Mornington Peninsula this season for Mt Eliza, after having a few stints playing high grade cricket in Melbourne and overseas in England having a rest year.

Or probably more to the point loved playing Aussie rules this year, so just filling in time this summer before footy starts up again.

D.K;276642 said:
Thought it would be more appropiate here especially with all the bloggers

I play on the Mornington Peninsula this season for Mt Eliza, after having a few stints playing high grade cricket in Melbourne and overseas in England having a rest year.

Who did you play for in England?

An international player?

How you come about cricket? are you not originally from Switzerland?

Na I've got Pakistani origins. But I've spent about half my life here in Switzerland (Came here when I was 8, Now I'm 16. I took an obsession from a very early age. I was about 4-5 when I started and fell in love with the game. Most people in the Swiss U17 cricket team are either from England, Australia, India, Sri Lanka and Pakistan. From what I know, I'm not sure about our club, but in the Swiss U17 side, there's only one pure Swiss and he's our current wicketkeeper. Brilliant at that too. I'm trying to promote the game as much as possible though, in school, etc. Every time there's some project to do I do it cricket related to attract more Swiss people to the game. It's not the best place to be playing cricket maybe, but it's gradually improving, like we were invited to an ICC junior tournament for the first time ever this year (ICC Europe Under 17's division 2) and even though we finished 8/10 in that tournament, we could take a lot of encouragement for that. Hopefully we'll be invited to the next European Championships as well, which I have heard is in 2010. *fingers crossed*

Back