WHO/WHAT AM I

We got stuck since I was waiting for your reply.
Mate I could not have told you the event as is a dead give away. Didn't you say same thing.
Yes you did and I had to muddle thru.. If I told you the precise field, you'd know immediately.

Last edited:
Mate I could not have told you that as is a give away. Didn't you say same thing.
Yes you did.. If I told you the precise field, you'd know immediately.
OK, well roared, Lion but each case is different. I might not have known immediately here since he wouldn't have been my first thought.

BTW, I used to love track and field sports at school, I would always run the last leg of any relay race, I was quite a fast runner! 😃

BTW, I used to love track and field sports at school, I would always run the last leg of any relay race, I was quite a fast runner! 😃
Just the opposite here. I hated it because it was expected that we would be performing on a given day ex machina, i.e. without ever having trained to reach those results . Privately, I began to love running and have been doing so for the last 55 years like clockwork.

What a coincidence Jessica. I was the fastest boy in my 'house' at boarding school for two consecutive years. You and me below.
🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️

Last edited:
What a coincidence Jessica. I was the fastest boy in my 'house' at boarding school for two consecutive years. You and me below.
🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️
Yeah what a coincidence! We won many relays, mainly down to me 🥇
Did you run on grass? I did, much prefer it to pounding along on solid ground 🤗

Yeah what a coincidence! We won many relays, mainly down to me 🥇
Did you run on grass? I did, much prefer it to pounding along on solid ground 🤗
Yes on grass. The annual school sports day was the only time I ran on a proper track. I had to train in a cow paddock. I recall showing y'all that paddock with cows grazing where all our sports were played..

Back