Votes: 2 4.7%
  • O'Sullivan (XC)

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Clancey (SKC)

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters

through the gate

Who Will be the Best Players Next Year

Nearing the end of the season, time to start looking forward to next season, who will be the best players next year?

Re: Who Will be the Best Players Next Year

sorry let me add in louis cameron - in tandem with Bett - they will destroy batting lineups, as they are partially doing this year

ryan from (XC) doesnt even deserve to be on the list, what about Donnelan from (XC) now he will cause absolute mayhem

eric the eel;208934 said:
sorry let me add in louis cameron - in tandem with Bett - they will destroy batting lineups, as they are partially doing this year

ALso nick voyage and...................... ALEX KEATH. This guy will pair with louis cameron to be the scariest bowling pair ever seen in the aps. Currently injured with stress fractures in his back, he is reportedly a gun bowler as well as batsman. Absolute lightning. then voyage and bett to clean up the tail. SImple.

clearly the likes of Eldridge (SC), Roberts (StK), L.Cameron (MGS), Morris (MGS), Muttdon (SC), Dunell (sam and josh MGS), Plumridge (BGS), and Parker (Carey) should be added to that list. 08/09 will be a competitive year with plenty of runs and wickets.

AND TEAM MORALE WILL SKY ROCKET +10

oh sorry - left out the APS' player who will probs eclipse 1000 runs next season in the MEGolas

eric the eel;208950 said:
well what else would I be inferring to

possibly the amount of grass on it or how many cracks, holes are on it.

on a 2nd day wicket after tea hitting those holes becomes much easier u know eric

shutup donnelan u are a hack get over yourself.
who's gaff?? bat or bowler?

i remember clancey bowled ok against us earlier in the season but didn't take many wickets. what's he done lately?

curtain and macmillan both genuine great bats. both deserve the votes.

how can macmillan be the only scotch player on that list with seven players having played every game this season following up next year

eg. MATHER solid opening bat scored a couple of good 40's and has seen off the new ball in all but one game

VAN DEN BROEK potentially fiery paceman and handy lower middle order hitter who top scored for scotch last week with a vital 40 in the first dig

ELDRIDGE scored 200 runs at 35 this season batting at first drop, also a handy bowler who will be back next year minus the back injury

McMAHON a talented bat low on confidence, has shown signs of brilliance with a couple of thirtys against haileybury and Xavier

MUTTDON a medium pacer who has opened the bowling all you and taken an early wicket in all but one game, has taken 10 wickets at 18 this season

COLLINS a slow medium who took 9 wickets at 8.7 in the one dayers alone and ties down batsmen with his nagging lines

O'BEIRNE a 14 year old wonderkid who will be a future star of the aps. Has scored about 120 runs at 20ish this season and has 3 more to prove himself as a star.

all of these players plus macmillan have played every game this year and distinghished themselves well

add to this list...reeves (2 games) roberts (1 game) and sinclair (3 games) all of which are eligible next year (reeves and roberts have 2 years left) and scotch will be a force to be reckoned with in coming years....

jokers;208954 said:
shutup donnelan u are a hack get over yourself.

i can promise you that i am not donnelan, he is going to be if not the best allrounder in the comp one of the best

LE blank;208960 said:
i can promise you that i am not donnelan, he is going to be if not the best allrounder in the comp one of the best

he made a first ball duck against MGS thus confirming his un-allround status. caught at mid on of a rank full toss from James 'from the ghetto' Betto

his morale plummeted

Back