will mgs win lord tavs?

eric the eel

will mgs win lord tavs?

haileybury have done it last 2 years, but are mgs good enough to mix it with the best or be the best? here would be our 12 for the onedayers, going on last game of the season...

s.land
t.morris (wk)
w.payne
c.shaw (c)
a.keath
r.thomas
l.gooley (vc)
h.trotter
j.bett
n.voyage
j.land
l.cameron (designated not batter)

r.mitchell (sub) - interchangeable with l.cameron and j.land

Re: will mgs win lord tavs?

How does Lord Tavs actually work? and who is involved, obviously aps winners r, but who do they vs?

FioraDud;214745 said:
Hate to break it to ya but I'm quite sure the year 12's of this year don't play

well im pretty sure that the (doc + coaches) actually want to retain the same side and for us to come back for it, especially seeing as the side from this year would dominate next year's one

eric the eel;214748 said:
well im pretty sure that they actually want to retain the same side and for us to come back for it.

You might be right... anyone from Haileybury care to answer??

ah, Fiora Dud u hav the priverlidge...wait the honour of playing with us year 12's again. So yes there will be no young-uns in the slips, young-us under the lid and bowlin (coz us year 12s cant be assed bowling) for a couple more games mate.

Donuts7;214753 said:
ah, Fiora Dud u hav the priverlidge...wait the honour of playing with us year 12's again. So yes there will be no young-uns in the slips, young-us under the lid and bowlin (coz us year 12s cant be assed bowling) for a couple more games mate.

That's assuming you get picked, Donuts hahah

eric the eel;214741 said:
haileybury have done it last 2 years, but are mgs good enough to mix it with the best or be the best? here would be our 12 for the onedayers, going on last game of the season...

s.land
t.morris (wk)
w.payne
c.shaw (c)
a.keath
r.thomas
l.gooley (vc)
h.trotter
j.bett
n.voyage
j.land
l.cameron (designated not batter)

r.mitchell (sub) - interchangeable with l.cameron and j.land

qualility side could someone please explain how the lords taverners is run and who competes?

well ur not in the team atm r u mate!!! (fioradud) i wood come down to northcote but i cant be assed

dishies;214761 said:
qualility side could someone please explain how the lords taverners is run and who competes?

see the website i put in a post on page 1 of this thread, the winners of other school comps in vic essentially play off for the title of best schoolboy team in victoria

Back