Will W.CANNON play ones next year.

Re: Will W.CANNON play ones next year.

What a stupid thread..............It is people like you that are ruining BigCricket..........you should be ashamed of yourself. :mad::mad:|@

BuddyLove;214311 said:
What a stupid thread..............It is people like you that are ruining BigCricket..........you should be ashamed of yourself. :mad::mad:|@

hahahahahahahah too true buddy love.... and the funny thing is that are u arking up doesnt even know what his name means and why it is funny.

dishies;214323 said:
hahahahahahahah too true buddy love.... and the funny thing is that are u arking up doesnt even know what his name means and why it is funny.

Well obviously, it is a referral to Noah's ARK which famously carried two of every animal (thats a lot snakes in lakes!).

Let us now remember from the text in the bible ...

"AND then God said to Noah:"YOU may be the finest ark-driver on this planet that I created, however, THOU SHALT NOT ARK UP! AND then there was thunder...."

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

that is all.

The Only chance I will ever get of playing in the ones if one of these things happens:

Bett and Trotter Die or at least lose their left hands
Morris Keath Nottle (and anyone else who bowls spin in the ones twos or threes) die
Ratwatte Changes to a fast bowler
I Get my parents to give $10,000,000 to the school
I become an opening batsman
(I had a really disgusting one here, but got rid of it)
I leave MGS, perhaps could get in the GGS 1's
I go back to UK and Play for Wellington College
I get red hair, wair my collar up, put zinc all over my face, wear long skin pants and bogun up my voice, I could pass as Bettsy
I Become GOD!! or perhaps Jesus, but not convinced that would be enough
I finally learn how to play cricket...
END OF STORY....
Trotter and Bettsy, the two best Left arm orthodox bowlers in the APS next year.

P.S. Since coming back from the UK I have NEVER said I SHOULD be in the 1's. Rattwatte for first choice spinner!!!!!

Are u arking up?;214294 said:
Will "guiyom" toss up spicy hot pies next year for MGS. HE certainly thinks so. Betts watch out.

yes, he will get picked ahead of bettsy after he has taken the most wickets in a season by an individual ever

because betsy can bat a bit the would be room for cannon in the firsts. however even if there was no spinner i doubt he would get a game. lets be brutally honest.
his figures in the 3rds this week. 5 overs, 0-30.....enough said.
ill have some sauce with those pies you throw cannon

teamorale491;214777 said:
because betsy can bat a bit the would be room for cannon in the firsts. however even if there was no spinner i doubt he would get a game. lets be brutally honest.
his figures in the 3rds this week. 5 overs, 0-30.....enough said.
ill have some sauce with those pies you throw cannon

harsh words from team oral.......... how many did u get today mr 491???

BuddyLove;214779 said:
harsh words from team oral.......... how many did u get today mr 491???

enough to know that there is a plane leaving for palestine in 90 minutes buddy love

btw i must comment many of the hailebury boys did reflect upon a sip of the coridal on the superb brew MGS dished up this week. its seems we saved the best for last as players wanted drinks breaks almost as often richie pays out Gillian, almost.
the lemon tang was truly A+ material on so many levels. and for the youngsters in the team eg myself and dunell, we cannot wait for next season so we can taste some of that sweet sweet brew again. kudos to the ladies in the kitchen, kudos to you.

trotter u have made 2 attempts at threads on this site, this thread and the thread about wicket keeper bat. they have both been disgracful.

end of section

dishies;215076 said:
trotter u have made 2 attempts at threads on this site, this thread and the thread about wicket keeper bat. they have both been disgracful.

end of section

trotter turns me on..

team morale= hard

Back