Will we ever Vaughan in an England shirt again?

Will Vaughan regain his England place?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
Re: Will we ever Vaughan in an England shirt again?

Vaughan, meanwhile, is likely to head to Australia to play grade cricket and rediscover form in a bid to win a place on the tour of West Indies, which begins in January.

The Yorkshireman's winter itinerary appears to be a similar one to that of Andrew Strauss 12 months ago.

Strauss was plunged into domestic action in New Zealand following a rest period which coincided with England's tour of Sri Lanka.

Just seen this on the sky sports website and this shows he's keen 2 get bak into the fold good on him!

scrumpy084;268457 said:
Vaughan, meanwhile, is likely to head to Australia to play grade cricket and rediscover form in a bid to win a place on the tour of West Indies, which begins in January.

The Yorkshireman's winter itinerary appears to be a similar one to that of Andrew Strauss 12 months ago.

Strauss was plunged into domestic action in New Zealand following a rest period which coincided with England's tour of Sri Lanka.

Just seen this on the sky sports website and this shows he's keen 2 get bak into the fold good on him!
I saw that but don't believe a word of it because the newspaper would only be talking out of their arse.
Newspapers and journos don't always know what to write up so they put in stupid rumours about players who have retired, some are set up by the paper in question, some are just plain dumb.

schwab2clarkson;268473 said:
I saw that but don't believe a word of it because the newspaper would only be talking out of their arse.
Newspapers and journos don't always know what to write up so they put in stupid rumours about players who have retired, some are set up by the paper in question, some are just plain dumb.

I wouldn't go 2 far as say i don't believe it but i would remain on the fence as 2 whether he does. Read my post b4 and i've spoken about the media! Bunch of twats who stir s**t and turn the country against different players !

scrumpy084;268438 said:
Micheal Vaughan is possibly England's best ever captain! The stats are there to bak him up as well! Yes Vaughan is goin through a tough period atm where he his struggling for runs and form but wat happens if he discovers the form he produced in Australia when he was the ranked the best batsman in the world?? Has his time still past due to his age? Another point i'm gonna make as well is KP's form will drop as every cricketers does do we then say KP is past it and get on his bak?? The media and supports in England are like no other around the world, we get on the bak of a player as soon as his form starts to drop instead of supportin the player.

Michael Vaughan hasn't contributed enough for this team since that tour of Australia. A drop in form over five years is a bit too long for my liking.

True 5 yrs is a long time 4 a drop in form, and personally I wouldn't have him in the test side, but my point is if and when he discovers his form is he passed it because of his age?? Also the other point I made is wat happens when this happens to pietersen??

As has been mentioned the dye has been set. Strauss last year did nothing to regain his place (a single one day hundred and literally just single figure scores in his other matches) and was straight back in the team.

Vaughan will be back for WIs and will probably score many runs against them.

Back