Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Cricket Addict;379296 said:
Twenty20 tomorrow, Altona North @ West Newport. Will be an interesting match that's for sure. I'm sure you'll be there West Riff Raff. :)

Looking at the weather l think the game might be postponed.

everyone confident of a start this week??

plenty of rain today! always the time of year when wash outs are welcomed due to friday night xmas parties..

few sides might hope to be washed out in the hope of a different 'anything goes' one dayer the following week..

Willi Comp;379880 said:
everyone confident of a start this week??

plenty of rain today! always the time of year when wash outs are welcomed due to friday night xmas parties..

few sides might hope to be washed out in the hope of a different 'anything goes' one dayer the following week..

your covers down willo.......???

West Riff Raff;379225 said:
Pop gun what drugs are you on????? As per normal you open you big mouth without the facts and make a complete fool of youself this used to be funny but it has become boring. You should worry about youself and work on the dumb decision you make ie winning the toss on a road and sending Newport Digman in to bat in a one day game, what was going on between the ears " another outright result "? For a person who has played so much cricket you haven't learnt much have you? Don't get too far ahead of yourself after one good result against Laverton.

The only ice needed at West Newport will be for you when you make your long waited return to play against us and l can promise, you are in for the full treatment best of luck!

PS -I am hearing you have been pumping a few people for information about my identity and not getting far AGAIN. I will ask you one question why does at least half the people who post on this site know who l am but you still don't?

anyway knackers i opened my big mouth how........???what your so called mate didnt touch you up at the w/newport footy club reunion........i got 4 blokes who say he did........i dont think thats boring i find it quite amuzing actually........;)

i thought we would get 150 odd considering we bowled 32 extra's which was dissapointing the game would have been closer........and if you look at our 1 day results they really havnt been eye catching so to lose against digman wasnt a suprise......im not into would have could have bulldust we got beat by the better team on the day......

if you call hussler a few people well he is as big as a few...(hows that hamstring knackes???).....hahaha he is sworn to secracy as he told me im not fussed buddy......so playing your silly little secracy game just proves what type of bloke you are........

full treatment.......ppppffffttttt hahahaha

have a good 1.......

hussler;379178 said:
I was down Willy yesterday & I noticed you were missing,work you reckon mmmm...dont know about that???
The boys reckon you were down there last week talking it up,about when yous are going to be playing A-Turf next year blah blah blah....:eek: how things can change in a week....:eek:
Anyway I think it was probably a good thing you didnt go down to Willy yesterday cos all the talk in the grandstand was about cheating & trying to win any way possible,desperate stuff I know......:D

the great man once told me never walk....and i never will......who'd you talk to sharpy........???hahahaha dont tell porky pies and say you talked to a few of the boys......non of them were there.....

good luck on the w/e

West Newport Can’t beat Lavo in a 20/20 how can the beat Altona.

Another thing West Newport can’t get talented players on their own they have to go poaching from other clubs will it win them a flag only time will tell, If i were M.shieds I would have stayed at Lavo as i think they will shine in 2010 and shine in Finales as they have one of the best lit around.

I bet West Newport will next year try to poach more talent form Lavo that’s the only way they will do any good.

GO GU

thedog;379903 said:
West Newport Can’t beat Lavo in a 20/20 how can the beat Altona.

Another thing West Newport can’t get talented players on their own they have to go poaching from other clubs will it win them a flag only time will tell, If i were M.shieds I would have stayed at Lavo as i think they will shine in 2010 and shine in Finales as they have one of the best lit around.

I bet West Newport will next year try to poach more talent form Lavo that’s the only way they will do any good.

GO GU

Where did Laverton get Matty from? North Altona

True Laverton got him from Altona North but as i understand it he didn’t commit to Altona North 2 months before the start of a season as he did with laverton.

So in my opinion someone at west wanted him and offered something really good which is sad that they do this in secret and laverton found out about this at a WDCA meeting. Clubs in the same comp should show each other respect and WEST did not do that.

I don’t like West for doing that and if they were to hurt Laverton or another WDCA club again it will show there true colors that they are willing to spend their heart and soul to win flags and kill other clubs in there comp.

They should do what other clubs do look for good players from clubs outside of their comp and chase them like Laverton has done and GU.

I am not a huge laverton fan but i feel for them as this was wrong i don’t blame Matt i blame the people at WEST.

I hope Laverton beats West time and time again for what they have done.

If they do it to other clubs in the Comp i hope they smash them too as what they did was wrong.

On other topics my predictions for A-turf this round are:

Wyndhamvale to beat Gellibrand Cricket Club
Hoppers Club Cricket Club to beat Williamstown Imperials (IMPS arent that good and i think Hoppers have a few good names in there side this week)
Grand United to smash Williamstown Colts
Laverton to just win over Newport Digman (this will be close)
West Newport to kill Point Cook (I hope point cook pull off a win but i dont think it will happen)

thedog;380059 said:
True Laverton got him from Altona North but as i understand it he didn’t commit to Altona North 2 months before the start of a season as he did with laverton.

So in my opinion someone at west wanted him and offered something really good which is sad that they do this in secret and laverton found out about this at a WDCA meeting. Clubs in the same comp should show each other respect and WEST did not do that.

I don’t like West for doing that and if they were to hurt Laverton or another WDCA club again it will show there true colors that they are willing to spend their heart and soul to win flags and kill other clubs in there comp.

They should do what other clubs do look for good players from clubs outside of their comp and chase them like Laverton has done and GU.

I am not a huge laverton fan but i feel for them as this was wrong i don’t blame Matt i blame the people at WEST.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion

so true but in my case i am 100% in the right in West 100% wrong in what they did and they ay they did it.

I think West have lost a lot of respect in our comp.

I wonder if they will target laverton next year of will they target another WDCA club to steal players from.

It is funny before they spent they cash around they weren’t going so good in the comp as other clubs spend no cash and can attract the right people at no cost and build their club the right way.

Laverton has done this they don’t pay anyone from what i understand and this year they are improving even last year they beat all the top sides in the run up to finales and just missed out.

West Wiff Raft will matt stay at West if htey dont pay him next year???

thedog;380059 said:

Quite amusing. How was it that Big Game Performer ended up at GU at Christmas time a few years ago????

Blame who you want. Just because there was an option available, it didn't mean he had to take it.

weapons05/06;379889 said:
the great man once told me never walk....and i never will......who'd you talk to sharpy........???hahahaha dont tell porky pies and say you talked to a few of the boys......non of them were there.....

good luck on the w/e

Where I play,the 1sts.2nds,3rds & 4ths are included as "the boys"......obviously they are not included down at Willy......:eek:.....Typical.....:eek:

Good luck to yous to,dont know who you play,but you will probably win cos you aren't playin us........hahahaha........:D

thedog;380070 said:
so true but in my case i am 100% in the right in West 100% wrong in what they did and they ay they did it.

I wonder if they will target laverton next year of will they target another WDCA club to steal players from.

It is funny before they spent they cash around they weren’t going so good in the comp as other clubs spend no cash and can attract the right people at no cost and build their club the right way.
Laverton has done this they don’t pay anyone from what i understand and this year they are improving even last year they beat all the top sides in the run up to finales and just missed out.

Not so sure about this bud,I think you should do some research????

Ok i may be wrong on the cash part but i do think laverton has done a good job in spending no cash on players to get where they are today.

Or do they pay players if so which ones??

as from what have been told they don’t.

West Riff Raff;373763 said:
Popgun keep me out of your petty uneducated crap comments. If I was in your shoes l would be concentrating on my batting as a couple of 40's in B Turf is not good enough and l would class them as failures. As a leader you should be setting an example that once you get a start you should go on with it maybe your fitness is not up to scratch and you lose concentration after a hour at the crease.

hahahahahahaha box hill.......;)

Finally made a score in the magoos comp Weapons. Congrats. Bout time.

Harry142;380430 said:
Finally made a score in the magoos comp Weapons. Congrats. Bout time.

would have made a ton against any 1 yesterday......nice ground/ wicket....though its my 1st ton ever pretty happy about it dont matter which team/grade its there now and its been a long time comming.......;)im told i need a few more to catch up to the great hussler.....looking f/ward to the next 1......

and it puts my club in a good position come the break.....which im happy about

thedog;380070 said:

No we are not interested in targeting any Laverton players next year or players from other WDCA clubs. In Matty's case we were very intertested in him last year when he left Altona North but we couldn't match Laverton offer as Matty was only available for the second half of the season.

If you look at our recruiting this year Matty is the only player that played with another WDCA side last year, we have picked up about 12 players from outside the comp this year.

It is up to Matty if he wants to stay at West next year but looking at the way he has fitted into our club i would be very suprised if he left but that up to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back