Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

West Riff Raff;380878 said:
he is a good seconds player just like Weapons ( Popgun ).

ok west (my best mate snotted me because i was sooking up and being a dill)riff raff.............classic;)

i could put more to it ill just await a reply.......

Sorry weapons i just had it on good authority that you couldnt hack it in the Subbys, keep churning the runs out big fish!

weapons05/06;380972 said:
hahaha i dont hide at 4 5 and 6 bro......would have made a few in the jnrs if we didnt have to retire at 75........i think i only went out once in a season back in the day........:eek:

luck is needed it was my day........;)

Get your hand off it you jerk.

hussler;380886 said:
Good to see someone thinking down at ND for a change......covers down on a wednesday night......:)

Had a look at West's wicket this afternoon and it is hard as a rock and looks like a road and West is bowling this week.

West Riff Raff;381019 said:
Get your hand off it you jerk.

Stealing players bagging a b-turf player your going alright WRR.
And above all you get punched up at the West Newport Football Club reunion a few weeks back.

well done popgun on your 1st ton ive heard around the traps that your doing a mighty job down at D.P.A.C.C.

techno#2;381102 said:
And above all you get punched up at the West Newport Football Club reunion a few weeks back.

well done popgun on your 1st ton ive heard around the traps that your doing a mighty job down at D.P.A.C.C.

Any chance ur one of his players.... Cash for comments!!! Kid.

techno#2;381102 said:

Get out of his arrrse...........:eek:

weapons05/06;380973 said:
RangaRooster;380766 said:
gotta love ranga's......

some how i think your wrong.......:confused: our 1sts their 1sts.....mmmmmm

Only true in ur eyes....
We all know its called bTurf for a reason come on mate the truth shouldnt hurt be proud of what u do and not make it out its something its not.
respect Ai.

weapons05/06;380437 said:
would have made a ton against any 1 yesterday......nice ground/ wicket....though its my 1st ton ever pretty happy about it dont matter which team/grade its there now and its been a long time comming.......;)im told i need a few more to catch up to the great hussler.....looking f/ward to the next 1......

and it puts my club in a good position come the break.....which im happy about

Im a number 8 i stepped up to bat at number 3 against congs 2 yr ago made 70 against the like of Mick Callus got out caught but if they dropped me im sure i would have made my first ton.Never looked like going out prior.
Ones had bye so half the team played down that day.
Pump!!! Pump!!!

Dont judge congs today to yesteryear have had over 8 changes to when u played them and conterversially Drew....
Point is i bat at 8 cause ive never looked like making a ton.
where i come from people play as openers cause there solid sacraficial Lambs not cause of genuine talent. Come on champ get a grip.....

BigCoq;381119 said:
Im a number 8 i stepped up to bat at number 3 against congs 2 yr ago made 70 against the like of Mick Callus got out caught but if they dropped me im sure i would have made my first ton.Never looked like going out prior.
Ones had bye so half the team played down that day.
Pump!!! Pump!!!

Dont judge congs today to yesteryear have had over 8 changes to when u played them and conterversially Drew....
Point is i bat at 8 cause ive never looked like making a ton.
where i come from people play as openers cause there solid sacraficial Lambs not cause of genuine talent. Come on champ get a grip.....

i didnt post anywhere that i got it v the congs.......did i.....???:eek: even though i made a couple vs the congs and we knocked them off quite convinsingly........i recon you look at the scores before you comment and make yourself look like a dill......and i dont open....anymore....

mick callus isnt rated from where i come from......considering he has left the congs probably because they are sitting near the bottom where your club is atm......true or not......???

though the comp your in wouldnt be much better than we are playing in just because its called th V.T.C.A people make strange assumptions that its a great comp........im happy with the W.D.C.A........

good luck on the w/e;)

:eek:
BigCoq;381115 said:
weapons05/06;380973 said:
Only true in ur eyes....
We all know its called bTurf for a reason come on mate the truth shouldnt hurt be proud of what u do and not make it out its something its not.
respect Ai.

thats right and its our 1sts team and their 1sts team......that is the truth.....:eek:

RangaRooster;380985 said:
Sorry weapons i just had it on good authority that you couldnt hack it in the Subbys, keep churning the runs out big fish!

yep couldnt handle playing for the best subies club over the last 10 years.......;)

techno#2;381141 said:
And who are you hero?
Another flog?

Gee Weapons they must get internet connection out in Deer Park now........Techno's goin off tap....................:D:D

weapons05/06;381136 said:
i didnt post anywhere that i got it v the congs.......did i.....???:eek: even though i made a couple vs the congs and we knocked them off quite convinsingly........i recon you look at the scores before you comment and make yourself look like a dill......and i dont open....anymore....

mick callus isnt rated from where i come from......considering he has left the congs probably because they are sitting near the bottom where your club is atm......true or not......???

though the comp your in wouldnt be much better than we are playing in just because its called th V.T.C.A people make strange assumptions that its a great comp........im happy with the W.D.C.A........

good luck on the w/e;)

5th is not near the Bottom its just outside of the 4, but i am not delusional its along season and its all a steep learning curve

Lets not get into assumptions as u know what they say about assumptions.
if i was an ass i would say that a bloke from subbies would ton up every other week in b turf.

if u check B2 were smashing it at the moment just like u guys but big deal its about the ones that were the real crickets are surely u would know that.

Willy turf has got b turf and A turf equivelent teams and maybe a Northern standard or to so whats ur point thats in the Aturf.
Sorry huss but we know Bturf is for the has beens or never was and sprinkle 1 or 2 promising juniors

BigCoq;381155 said:
5th is not near the Bottom its just outside of the 4, but i am not delusional its along season and its all a steep learning curve

Lets not get into assumptions as u know what they say about assumptions.
if i was an ass i would say that a bloke from subbies would ton up every other week in b turf.

if u check B2 were smashing it at the moment just like u guys but big deal its about the ones that were the real crickets are surely u would know that.

Willy turf has got b turf and A turf equivelent teams and maybe a Northern standard or to so whats ur point thats in the Aturf.
Sorry huss but we know Bturf is for the has beens or never was and sprinkle 1 or 2 promising juniors

just outside the 4 but a game from 2nd last..........????

as it stands ive made the most runs for the whole comp after it took a while to get back into gear........ave 50 odd and only getting better....lets hope
as previously talked about there is a reason why im a deer park could have quite easily gone to an a-turf club but it wouldnt have been the same.........imo

enough of talking to you let me go about my buisness and in a couple of years time you can judge me then.........as you say its a long learning curve for blokes who havnt won for years........let them be......

''id rather be a lion for a day than a sheep for life''

hussler;381145 said:
gee weapons they must get internet connection out in deer park now........techno's goin off tap....................:d:d

banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back