Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA) 09/10

hussler;386896 said:
We(A-Turf) play Imps & Wynd last 2 games so we could pose a danger for either of them trying to make the finals,Colts may sneak in the back door???........:p

Your very lucky you dont have to travel to Dog Sh1t oval this week.....:eek:...played there on the weekend & even I had it wizzin around their throats,would hate to see Chugg & Grenville on it.......:eek:.......I reckon we couldve rolled a better pitch on our outfield......:eek:....& I'm seroius about that!!!!
Without doubt you could. Fingers crossed next season something happens with the wicket. It's not a danger to anyone, just a disgrace

As for Digman playing Imps and the Vales in the last 2 games, whilst they technically can still make the finals they would need to win both games, one of them outright, and hope Colts lose.
Should be a good last 2 rounds with 3 or 4 teams racing for 4th spot and a place to play GU in a semi

dolz;386925 said:
Without doubt you could. Fingers crossed next season something happens with the wicket. It's not a danger to anyone, just a disgrace

As for Digman playing Imps and the Vales in the last 2 games, whilst they technically can still make the finals they would need to win both games, one of them outright, and hope Colts lose.
Should be a good last 2 rounds with 3 or 4 teams racing for 4th spot and a place to play GU in a semi

I was never saying we were going to make finals,we have been no hope since xmas IMO.....just thought we can make it hard for you & Imps thats all........:(

As for your wicket not being a danger to anyone,I beg to differ there bud..........if you don't wear a helmet out there you are every chance to lose your teeth when you least expect it,even some deliveries from the spinners were bouncing over the batsmen & keepers heads & thats all it takes........:(

b turf section 2 w/c looked good agianst gbcc on the weekend look out if they can win the last 2 games outright there a chance for the flag

hussler;386933 said:
I was never saying we were going to make finals,we have been no hope since xmas IMO.....just thought we can make it hard for you & Imps thats all........:(

As for your wicket not being a danger to anyone,I beg to differ there bud..........if you don't wear a helmet out there you are every chance to lose your teeth when you least expect it,even some deliveries from the spinners were bouncing over the batsmen & keepers heads & thats all it takes........:(

well if you bowled the falcons out for 90 odd we should roll em for 40 odd.......hahahaha

some interesting senario's as well in the b-turf 1........lavo play ana we got wyndamvale it might just secure a finals spot for us.........and you blokes......who ever loses out of lavo-ana i think we will play in the first week of the finals......on our dung hill

if we had a ladder for the 1 dayers and the 2 dayers we would be near the bottom of the 1 day ladder and clearly top of the 2 day ladder.......bring on the finals i say.......;) dont care where we finish as long as we are amungst it......

played against the best player ever on the week end.......gee whizz colts captian can talk him self up under water.......but he will be playing 1st 11 finals as he told us.........lol

still hurting;386957 said:
b turf section 2 w/c looked good agianst gbcc on the weekend look out if they can win the last 2 games outright there a chance for the flag

who is w/c

west coburg.........?
wash closet.........?

weapons05/06;386960 said:
played against the best player ever on the week end.......gee whizz colts captian can talk him self up under water.......but he will be playing 1st 11 finals as he told us.........lol

Hahahaha, that would have been hilarious for the other 20 blokes playing the game! Knowing how you talk yourself up on here, and what a top bloke their skipper is, nobody else would have got a word in for the entire game!!

still hurting;386957 said:

Not a chance mate, They don't have the bowlers, and Point Cook are unlikely to be bowled out twice given the performace from the last couple of weeks. GU will def be there in the final, and probably Hoppers Club will beat out imps for the other spot. West Newport play Imps and Hoppers and will probably lose both.

GU and HC should both win remaining two games, and imps one. Point Cook are roughies. Batting is solid but bowling is not strong

hussler;386933 said:

I just meant you can technically make the finals if you're good enough, and without doubt can shape the finals.

As for the wicket being a danger, I've never come across that. I think it's more likely to stay low than bounce overly high. Most of our 1's team don't wear a helmet, and until someone actually gets hurt i don't think that'll change haha

Went & watched 20/20 semi tonight & ANA were all out 148 def Colts 9/147.......great game in the end cos colts were 6/80 odd chasing at one stage.Colts needed 2 of last ball to tie & go thru & guy got caught behind.......

OutsideEdge;387011 said:
Hahahaha, that would have been hilarious for the other 20 blokes playing the game! Knowing how you talk yourself up on here, and what a top bloke their skipper is, nobody else would have got a word in for the entire game!!

yep im a gun.........:eek:

fyi everybody else talks me up...........im just a b-turf player who wants to win........;)

hussler;387110 said:
Went & watched 20/20 semi tonight & ANA were all out 148 def Colts 9/147.......great game in the end cos colts were 6/80 odd chasing at one stage.Colts needed 2 of last ball to tie & go thru & guy got caught behind.......
Altona North vs Footscray ANA in the T20 Final.

dolz;387214 said:
Parsons Reserve, as per last year next Wednesday night

Ana in the same group at the start of the comp... looks like that was the strognest group?

rohan;386398 said:
this site was much better when weapons was talking his Sh*t all the time and when West Riff Raff was telling us how good West Newport were going to be this year...... the wheels are falling off both parties there though so i guess they have a reason for being quiet.

It should be a good test for both West and Lavo this week may the best team win on the day.

West Riff Raff;387339 said:
It should be a good test for both West and Lavo this week may the best team win on the day.

Pretty soft response Riff Raff after he bagged you blokes & yous beat the top side..........:eek:

hussler;387382 said:
Pretty soft response Riff Raff after he bagged you blokes & yous beat the top side..........:eek:

yeah softer than butter........

hows the squad looking this week knakers.........?

hussler;387382 said:

One good win means nothing if you lose the next week. With such a young side we can not afford to get too far ahead of ourselves and get caught up in bagging other clubs.

Does anyone know of the score in the Willy Colts & Gellibrand A-Turf game?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back