Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Williamstown and District Cricket Association (WADCA)

Stump Cam;349127 said:
Weapons what is happening with the deck down there?
Surely something has to be done, it is an absolute disgrace!
Not safe in my opinion,
council needs to act straight away :mad:

How the hell would you know what a turf wicket was like without ever playing on one................spose the 4 eyes must be workin well....:eek::eek:

Stump Cam;349127 said:
Weapons what is happening with the deck down there?
Surely something has to be done, it is an absolute disgrace!
Not safe in my opinion,
council needs to act straight away :mad:

How the hell would you know what a turf wicket was like without ever playing on one................spose the 4 eyes must be workin well....:eek::eek:

Stump Cam;349304 said:
The same big toilet that Digman came from, at least Gellibrand are still going strong. The only reason you blokes are still around is because of the merger.
Then again you're a West boy through and through, only a matter of time before you join your brothers back home....

I wasnt around when merger happened,so cant comment,dont know bout yous going strong,only a matter of until yous FOLD,the only thing keepin your head above water is OUR old juniors......................................................... Baaaaaaahahahahaha....:eek::eek:..........the creasy is where it belongs..............matter of time until I go back to West???....No hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stump Cam;349304 said:
The same big toilet that Digman came from, at least Gellibrand are still going strong. The only reason you blokes are still around is because of the merger.
Then again you're a West boy through and through, only a matter of time before you join your brothers back home....

I wasnt around when merger happened,so cant comment,dont know bout yous going strong,only a matter of until yous FOLD,the only thing keepin your head above water is OUR old juniors......................................................... Baaaaaaahahahahaha....:eek::eek:..........the creasy is where it belongs..............matter of time until I go back to West???....No hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hussler;349751 said:
The coupon with todays heraldsun said,if you buy schnitzel you get those 2 free...........:D:D

Ill put everyones house on it that none of them leave. Also i bet schnitzel has 1 more a turf premiership then most of you cats

hussler;349751 said:
The coupon with todays heraldsun said,if you buy schnitzel you get those 2 free...........:D:D

Ill put everyones house on it that none of them leave. Also i bet schnitzel has 1 more a turf premiership then most of you cats

seriously ill give you the hot tip not all the a turf side will be there
remember they guy you shafted in the grand final? the one who only got a game because of the wash out of the first week?
yeh very f'n happy about it

remember they guy you shafted in the grand final? the one who only got a game because of the wash out of the first week?

matting master;349818 said:

im sorry...my 2 vsdca champ final medals are hanging proudly off the mantle piece.......;)

cat

im sorry...my 2 vsdca champ final medals are hanging proudly off the mantle piece.......;)

cat

weapons05/06;349976 said:

cat
dear lord....someone is a bit full of themselves aren't they.......

cat

Tonka T;349980 said:

nah just replying to some bloke who called us cats........and yeah proud of them too......

go back a couple of posts......

Tonka T;349980 said:

nah just replying to some bloke who called us cats........and yeah proud of them too......

go back a couple of posts......

hahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahaha

cat

Turn it up......12th man dont count...........baahahahahahahaha..........:D:D

cat

hussler;350001 said:

its still there and not in a hurry to take it off.....im sure you will see the photo of that 1 hanging in the rooms with me in it.....though the last 1........mmmmm im sure the great man told u all about crazy sunday even though he wasnt allowed out with the boys...(w.a.p)...mad monday was something to remember........:eek:

hussler;350001 said:

its still there and not in a hurry to take it off.....im sure you will see the photo of that 1 hanging in the rooms with me in it.....though the last 1........mmmmm im sure the great man told u all about crazy sunday even though he wasnt allowed out with the boys...(w.a.p)...mad monday was something to remember........:eek:

Tonka T;349936 said:
gday guys, new to this forum and just browsing the thread of the comp in which i intend on playing in next season

just a question though, how is that shafted if he still has a premiership medal?

Tonka T;349936 said:
gday guys, new to this forum and just browsing the thread of the comp in which i intend on playing in next season

just a question though, how is that shafted if he still has a premiership medal?

hussler;349757 said:
NFI hahahaha.......
You still think I'm from Gelliscum!!!!

It's really sad players from YOUR club left for $$$$, too busy trying to buy players to win a premiership hey???

Cricket is suppose to be played for the love of the game, not the love of the $$$$!!!!

Sounds like CG has rubbed off on a few of the boys down there!

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!! :cool:

hussler;349757 said:
NFI hahahaha.......

It's really sad players from YOUR club left for $$$$, too busy trying to buy players to win a premiership hey???

Cricket is suppose to be played for the love of the game, not the love of the $$$$!!!!

WRR,

Can you confirm any new recruits, word on the grapevine is you have targeted one club in particular?

I know a couple of people down at ND and they tell me a few of the boys from there are headed down to your club???

Is this true?

If so who?

The word is you have called nearly everyone who plays at ND and tried to get them down to West???

If this is true, mate that is poor form!

Did you call Hussler? Na I didn't think so...... Not good enough baaaaahahahaha :rolleyes:

WRR,

Can you confirm any new recruits, word on the grapevine is you have targeted one club in particular?

I know a couple of people down at ND and they tell me a few of the boys from there are headed down to your club???

Is this true?

If so who?

The word is you have called nearly everyone who plays at ND and tried to get them down to West???

Did you call Hussler? Na I didn't think so...... Not good enough baaaaahahahaha :rolleyes:

hussler;349044 said:
Yes I do remember the raid on you guys many years ago........:eek:

I think so,but who knows I dont think the raid has finished!!!!!!!!

Wasnt just you blokes who raided us all those years ago, green trackies got a few. I reckon we produced more premiership medals than any club inthe west...yet couldnt win one of our own!!! :mad:

The hardest thing about it is when you have your end of season piss up after a semi or GF loss and everyone promises to stick around and go one better. Cant blame blokes if they need coin though, and we got there in the end. :D Would have been good to get big Pughie a flag though. I dont think he will get one with North this season.

For the record too, CG bowled his heart out those last two years at AN. Not sure if he used it all up or what! But he bowled two seasons of smoke, blew away quality batsmen every week and his shoulder was ****.

hussler;349044 said:
Yes I do remember the raid on you guys many years ago........:eek:

I think so,but who knows I dont think the raid has finished!!!!!!!!

Wasnt just you blokes who raided us all those years ago, green trackies got a few. I reckon we produced more premiership medals than any club inthe west...yet couldnt win one of our own!!! :mad:

The hardest thing about it is when you have your end of season piss up after a semi or GF loss and everyone promises to stick around and go one better. Cant blame blokes if they need coin though, and we got there in the end. :D Would have been good to get big Pughie a flag though. I dont think he will get one with North this season.

For the record too, CG bowled his heart out those last two years at AN. Not sure if he used it all up or what! But he bowled two seasons of smoke, blew away quality batsmen every week and his shoulder was ****.

whats going on with the newport rams are they dead,reading another forum the roosters say they are playing in vtca on there ground

whats going on with the newport rams are they dead,reading another forum the roosters say they are playing in vtca on there ground

Stump Cam;350124 said:
WRR,

Is this true?

If so who?

You are miles off the mark. We have not called nearly everyone at ND to try and get them down to West but we have spoken to a couple of ex West Newport players at ND who have decided to come back to West Newport next season.I believe a couple of their B Turf players will follow due to their mateship with the other two.

We have also recruited a couple of top order batsmen who are young but will bat in our top 4 from clubs outside our comp which will fill some of the holes we had in our side last year.

We have retained the core of our A Turf side from last year with the likes of the Irving Bros, Josh Bamford etc committed for next year.

I have spoken to the Hussler who is a mate of mine and he knows he is welcome back at West anytime but he is very loyal to ND.

We still have a couple of irons in the fire around the traps in relation to recruiting and if they all come off we would be very disappointed if we didn't make the A Turf finals this year even though l believe the comp will be stronger next year with the likes of GU & Laverton recruiting strongly.

Stump Cam;350124 said:
WRR,

Is this true?

If so who?

You are miles off the mark. We have not called nearly everyone at ND to try and get them down to West but we have spoken to a couple of ex West Newport players at ND who have decided to come back to West Newport next season.I believe a couple of their B Turf players will follow due to their mateship with the other two.

We have also recruited a couple of top order batsmen who are young but will bat in our top 4 from clubs outside our comp which will fill some of the holes we had in our side last year.

We have retained the core of our A Turf side from last year with the likes of the Irving Bros, Josh Bamford etc committed for next year.

I have spoken to the Hussler who is a mate of mine and he knows he is welcome back at West anytime but he is very loyal to ND.

We still have a couple of irons in the fire around the traps in relation to recruiting and if they all come off we would be very disappointed if we didn't make the A Turf finals this year even though l believe the comp will be stronger next year with the likes of GU & Laverton recruiting strongly.

Stump Cam;350122 said:
NFI hahahaha.......

I dont think,I know.........Your so called good mates gave you up you halfwit............:eek:
Yes,we are like every one else trying to buy players to get a premiership ooopps,sorry except for you guys.....Ravenscroft,Holden,Bourchier,Couch,Jordan ring a bell moron????????:eek:

Stump Cam;350122 said:
NFI hahahaha.......

I dont think,I know.........Your so called good mates gave you up you halfwit............:eek:
Yes,we are like every one else trying to buy players to get a premiership ooopps,sorry except for you guys.....Ravenscroft,Holden,Bourchier,Couch,Jordan ring a bell moron????????:eek:

West Riff Raff;350299 said:

hip hip hooray hip hip hooray.........

first post not about me........gee whiz:eek:

go west newport..........:rolleyes:

West Riff Raff;350299 said:

weapons05/06;350351 said:

Who are you? Thats right a distant memory who is of no interest to me at all especially now you are hiding in our B Turf comp. " A big fish in a little pond" or maybe l am over rating you and you have found a standard of cricket that fits you ability only time will tell.

weapons05/06;350351 said:

Who are you? Thats right a distant memory who is of no interest to me at all especially now you are hiding in our B Turf comp. " A big fish in a little pond" or maybe l am over rating you and you have found a standard of cricket that fits you ability only time will tell.

West Riff Raff;350415 said:

hahaha thats better........i thought you said i will never get a gig in the wdca......your a dill.........;)

West Riff Raff;350415 said:

hahaha thats better........i thought you said i will never get a gig in the wdca......your a dill.........;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back