Willy Comp 2011/2012

imps are killin it haha, nuffy..

bad start,i agree but we might take all our chances next time.have they got the balls to declare now or bat on mmmmmmmm,might depend on wether they cheat or not (WE EXPECT THEM TO).if conditions are equal,i reckon they will bat on cos there scared of our batting line up...anyway make no mistake they are the side to beat...........and we will beat them when it counts..........................................................its gunna be our 21st

bad start,i agree but we might take all our chances next time.have they got the balls to declare now or bat on mmmmmmmm,might depend on wether they cheat or not (WE EXPECT THEM TO).if conditions are equal,i reckon they will bat on cos there scared of our batting line up...anyway make no mistake they are the side to beat...........and we will beat them when it counts.
if i were captain of west id probably declare now, but another 40 odd will put wimps out of the contest. get hinto and ya knock wimps over. he is the only good cricketer and bloke in that side

bad start,i agree but we might take all our chances next time.have they got the balls to declare now or bat on mmmmmmmm,might depend on wether they cheat or not (WE EXPECT THEM TO).if conditions are equal,i reckon they will bat on cos there scared of our batting line up...anyway make no mistake they are the side to beat...........and we will beat them when it counts..........................................................its gunna be our 21st
Titb you will be lucky to have a side if your coach keeps droping your best players. Greeno gone no great lose he is as big a nuffo as G.Bennett, Stebbing i here was in the 2`s and club legand Royston reckons the new non playing coach was no idea.
also CHAMP i though you said the wimps would beat west, i dont like your chances from here do you. you mite need those point your club wants from our game you ************.

Titb you will be lucky to have a side if your coach keeps droping your best players. Greeno gone no great lose he is as big a nuffo as G.Bennett, Stebbing i here was in the 2`s and club legand Royston reckons the new non playing coach was no idea.
also CHAMP i though you said the wimps would beat west, i dont like your chances from here do you. you mite need those point your club wants from our game you ************.
judging by the score card, i think the rain has saved them from a thumping.. what do ya recon clipper?

n/digman vs gu....270 runs will be too many for digman, have they got any bats left after there clean out?
point cook have come back too earth big time!!!!!
west newport have talked the talk this week and its payed off...same carn't be said for imps!!!when will they learn
gelli vs wynd.....who gives a shit!!!!!!

i think u mite be rite Sharpy, if hinton and robo dont make 3/4 of the runs they are in trouble. there new pommie bowler must go alrite haha
i popped past and watched the first 20 overs and i dont think iv seen a worse A turf bowling attack in about 15 years. was woeful, robbo should have bowled 35 overs. wonder what titb has to say about their side after this

ooooooo tuff nut tuesday.......i get w@nkers like you all the time nothings changed.....!!!!!

u asked where i was now im here........coward!!!
big call buddy, everybodies tough behind a computer screen tubster. your run with wdca clubs is on fire.. kicked out of one and walk out on another week before game. take it back to the subbies 3rds feed. half the wdca would smoke willy ones anyway ya fat spud

big call buddy, everybodies tough behind a computer screen tubster. your run with wdca clubs is on fire.. kicked out of one and walk out on another week before game. take it back to the subbies 3rds feed. half the wdca would smoke willy ones anyway ya fat spud

hahahaha......

this post confirms your a dill........

please dont reply........

spot on weapo a complete dill,from the cheats as well..........a dill from the cheats could be one of about 25.
hey knuckle head, you would be lucky if you had 25 people at your shithole club, i dont here you talk much cricket just dribble like weapons. my club won it last year and west has played in the last 2, what has your club done in the past 20 years CHAMP apart from make up the numbers.

Back