Willy Comp 2011/2012

I think you may be right Checkerman...except for digman, I don't think they will be in the mix this year with the amount of
players leaving.....there goods players left are to old and slow ie: Collins & Welsh.I'v seen west npt also this year and agree they
are the team to beat with GU.

Wow that would be a great grand final, would almost make me sleep for 4 days, unless there is some action, like what happened 2 years ago!

so what was the outcome down at grand this week????????? is crea still there???????????????if not who has taken over as coach????????????how will this affect grand this season???????will they be better or will this destroy them????????were there any reports in this match?????????????some very interesting versions of incidents in this match,was m.walsh from the great little family club reported????????how was there all this drama and i have heard no mention of rowans father????how could he help himself......:confused:
round two whooo love it.
cheekyman when you check that ladder in a couple of weeks you will see that we were equal top after round two.......and probably still will be.....and i know you like pies but not as much as your bros:D

so what was the outcome down at grand this week????????? is crea still there???????????????if not who has taken over as coach????????????how will this affect grand this season???????will they be better or will this destroy them????????were there any reports in this match?????????????some very interesting versions of incidents in this match,was m.walsh from the great little family club reported????????how was there all this drama and i have heard no mention of rowans father????how could he help himself......:confused:
round two whooo love it.
cheekyman when you check that ladder in a couple of weeks you will see that we were equal top after round two.......and probably still will be.....and i know you like pies but not as much as your bros:D
Gee, I really thought I would not get back on this site, and if I did it would have been long odds about it responding to some of your drivel. But here goes...

P.Crea is no longer at the club. Yeah, things didn't work out, but that's the way life works sometimes. Dean Comensoli is taking over the reins again. Remember him? He coached us to 6 flags in a row before his brother took over for number 7. The club will thrive and prosper, no doubt about that. Some of the older boys are really stepping up to the plate now, the club is getting back to the Grand United of yesteryear.

Phil would no doubt be feeling embarrassed by what happened on Saturday, especially with it involving a great bloke like Welshy. I have no doubt that I speak on behalf of the entire club in saying that we are embarrassed that Mick was put in this situation. I for one hope that he can forget about that and move on and play the sort of cricket that has seen him become a champion of the W.D.C.A.

Finally, though the incidents from the weekend have left our club feeling ashamed, it is worth noting that Phil did leave some sort of legacy on our club. Some of the youngsters he gave opportunities to have really come on in leaps and bounds. I am sure that under Deano's tutelage, they will continue to thrive and prosper into very good A-turf cricketers.

Good luck to all players and teams for the remainder of the season. Let's hope for good weather, fair play and good times.

Gee, I really thought I would not get back on this site, and if I did it would have been long odds about it responding to some of your drivel. But here goes...

P.Crea is no longer at the club. Yeah, things didn't work out, but that's the way life works sometimes. Dean Comensoli is taking over the reins again. Remember him? He coached us to 6 flags in a row before his brother took over for number 7. The club will thrive and prosper, no doubt about that. Some of the older boys are really stepping up to the plate now, the club is getting back to the Grand United of yesteryear.

Phil would no doubt be feeling embarrassed by what happened on Saturday, especially with it involving a great bloke like Welshy. I have no doubt that I speak on behalf of the entire club in saying that we are embarrassed that Mick was put in this situation. I for one hope that he can forget about that and move on and play the sort of cricket that has seen him become a champion of the W.D.C.A.

Finally, though the incidents from the weekend have left our club feeling ashamed, it is worth noting that Phil did leave some sort of legacy on our club. Some of the youngsters he gave opportunities to have really come on in leaps and bounds. I am sure that under Deano's tutelage, they will continue to thrive and prosper into very good A-turf cricketers.

Good luck to all players and teams for the remainder of the season. Let's hope for good weather, fair play and good times.

Did he take any players with him??

like i said i luv the shit that gets spoken on here....hahahahahahahah....im sick of reading here comes 21 for the imps...they havnt even won 21 games in 3 seasons let alone a final of some sort....the only 21 thats coming is 21 seasons in a row without playing in finals.....give me a spell titbits....

round two whooo love it.

I was talkin about your bowlers. They've all bowled pies since grainger had a spell. No offence jock ;) robbo not bad ;)
Although, troy mackie was a gun. My bad :eek:

like i said i luv the shit that gets spoken on here....hahahahahahahah....im sick of reading here comes 21 for the imps...they havnt even won 21 games in 3 fukn seasons let alone a final of some sort....the only 21 thats coming is 21 seasons in a row without playing in finals.....give me a spell titbits....

Wally scarett was playin the last time they won a flag. bahahaha :eek::D:D the 2 smiles are for extra funny!

is any doing tips for this round.
wynd Vs n/digman, tight game this but i think digman will get over the line.
gu vs west, interesting to see how gu go after last week,west to win.
colts vs gelli, match of the round i am going for gelli in an upset.
point cook vs imps, as much as i would like to see point cook win, imps should get over the line.

good luck

is any doing tips for this round.
wynd Vs n/digman, tight game this but i think digman will get over the line.
gu vs west, interesting to see how gu go after last week,west to win.
colts vs gelli, match of the round i am going for gelli in an upset.
point cook vs imps, as much as i would like to see point cook win, imps should get over the line.

good luck

titb tips not much cricket and no results,so you might get your wish(ims not winning).
as for 3 norm smiths sick of reading about the imps and the fact that we are going for 21 yes thats right 21.
i hear you have ran off to another comp or are you now gunna come back to help out yesterdays heroes.

that
titb tips not much cricket and no results,so you might get your wish(ims not winning).
as for 3 norm smiths sick of reading about the imps and the fact that we are going for 21 yes thats right 21.
i hear you have ran off to another comp or are you now gunna come back to help out yesterdays heroes.
thats true the old silverback did give me a call to comeback but with the side they have and my reco shoulder i aint playn twos and then play against everyone else's shit twos wouldn't be fair theres not enuff room around my neck for a twos medal anyway....haha 3 NORM SMITHS ...

This kind off crap is getting a little tired.....Who gives a shit that wimps have one 20 flags,How about you get a competitive side out on the park before talking up 21!!!!!

Back