Willy Comp 2011/2012

Going by the ladder you only have 3pts. Not too scared, cant help thieves.
And whats there to be scared of???? I like pies :D
Theres an opener done there thats eaten bucket loads off pies
Gee, I really thought I would not get back on this site, and if I did it would have been long odds about it responding to some of your drivel. But here goes...

P.Crea is no longer at the club. Yeah, things didn't work out, but that's the way life works sometimes. Dean Comensoli is taking over the reins again. Remember him? He coached us to 6 flags in a row before his brother took over for number 7. The club will thrive and prosper, no doubt about that. Some of the older boys are really stepping up to the plate now, the club is getting back to the Grand United of yesteryear.

Phil would no doubt be feeling embarrassed by what happened on Saturday, especially with it involving a great bloke like Welshy. I have no doubt that I speak on behalf of the entire club in saying that we are embarrassed that Mick was put in this situation. I for one hope that he can forget about that and move on and play the sort of cricket that has seen him become a champion of the W.D.C.A.

Finally, though the incidents from the weekend have left our club feeling ashamed, it is worth noting that Phil did leave some sort of legacy on our club. Some of the youngsters he gave opportunities to have really come on in leaps and bounds. I am sure that under Deano's tutelage, they will continue to thrive and prosper into very good A-turf cricketers.

Good luck to all players and teams for the remainder of the season. Let's hope for good weather, fair play and good times.

titb tips not much cricket and no results,so you might get your wish(ims not winning).
as for 3 norm smiths sick of reading about the imps and the fact that we are going for 21 yes thats right 21.
i hear you have ran off to another comp or are you now gunna come back to help out yesterdays heroes.

All i wana know is........who, or what the fuk is IMS?????:eek:

I Masterbate Silly?????
Is that what it stands for?:D

thatthats true the old silverback did give me a call to comeback but with the side they have and my reco shoulder i aint playn twos and then play against everyone else's shit twos wouldn't be fair theres not enuff room around my neck for a twos medal anyway....haha 3 NORM SMITHS ...

Remember our 2's last year??? :eek: I should of played my career there, but thats where you and i will finish up ;)
Sorry.......i was always finished :D
ps- your an opening bat now arent you??;) dont worry bout the shoulder

come on huss give all of us a tip...........ive got only one .......big chill in the first..........get on or miss out,,,,,........................................old titb dont get many wrong

come on huss give all of us a tip...........ive got only one .......big chill in the first..........get on or miss out,,,,,........................................old titb dont get many wrong
betting in a 2yo race on cup with unraced 2yo's... just shows how even more retarted you are

betting in a 2yo race on cup with unraced 2yo's... just shows how even more retarted you are

should have known got that tip from a cys bloke ...........probably set up
..oh well, huss will give me winner and i will clean up............huss dont give me imps at a $1.50..........i dont like backing favourites.

should have known got that tip from a cys bloke ...........probably set up
..oh well, huss will give me winner and i will clean up............huss dont give me imps at a $1.50..........i dont like backing favourites.
Your killin it.. nuffy

be good to your mother i am...............:p

titbs tips
digman v grand......grand should win, but how much have recent weeks affected them??????????should be closer than people might think.cheekymans back this should help grand.

cheats v monkeyvale.....cheats looking the goods with the bat,but must be worried about bowling attack,(we got stuck into them on a wetty)monkeyvale still a one man band............cheats in another close one.

imps v colts.......imps top order way to strong and attack to bounce back...colts beat cookers on what must be ordinary conditions down in werribee.......imps easily...to keep top spot

cookers v g/brand......cookers have to bounce back, but must be ok to have knocked the monkeys over earlier.....g/brand to struggle this year......cookers in a low scoring affair.

keep your money locked away so titb cannot steel it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Grand United cricket club are delighted to welcome back Clinton Chugg to the club. It will be great to have him back at the club. Unfortunately Matty Frew also asked to come back, but with a heap of good batsmen at the club we could not accomodate his wishes, We wish Matty all the best at his local club out in the sticks.

Was there a Newport-Digman bowler called for throwing in the B turf game on Saturday? Did it actually happen & who was the bowler?

Was there a Newport-Digman bowler called for throwing in the B turf game on Saturday? Did it actually happen & who was the bowler?

A 15 yo kid, apparently a gu player called him for throwing..........i was told it was the same bloke who bowled a ball opposite arm to me just before we flogged them in the granny last year........poor form really:-(

If i came back this year it wouldnt be fair on other teams GU should still win it surely!..I would be good insurance though...players like me dont just fall out of trees.....Although a fourth norm smith is tempting!....3 norm smiths...:):):):cool:

Back