Willy Comp 2011/2012

If i came back this year it wouldnt be fair on other teams GU should still win it surely!..I would be good insurance though...players like me dont just fall out of trees.....Although a fourth norm smith is tempting!....3 norm smiths...:):):):cool:

well they should win it now........last i heard the rest of us were playing for second.........wonder if comments like that assisted in last coaches sudden departure...........no wonder they dont want you back.....

A 15 yo kid, apparently a gu player called him for throwing..........i was told it was the same bloke who bowled a ball opposite arm to me just before we flogged them in the granny last year........poor form really:-(
Thanks hussler,I've worked out who was involved from your clues. How come the comp umpires aren't calling suspect bowlers & its left to the players umpiring at square leg to do it?

it
well they should win it now........last i heard the rest of us were playing for second.........wonder if comments like that assisted in last coaches sudden departure...........no wonder they dont want you back.....
Its been a long time since imps were playing for second spot give me a break!.....they mite need to drop into b-turf or something!have i ever gotten u out i reckon ur a reeby kaneeby that i mite have bowled and can't remember but there has been a few ....few hundred that is...! hahahaha 3 norm smiths....:);):mad:

Thanks hussler,I've worked out who was involved from your clues. How come the comp umpires aren't calling suspect bowlers & its left to the players umpiring at square leg to do it?

Please tell me how an umpire from square leg can call someone for throwing??????
Sounds to me like the central umpire giving someone out stumped :eek:

Please tell me how an umpire from square leg can call someone for throwing??????
Sounds to me like the central umpire giving someone out stumped :eek:

i wouldve thought square legs the only one that could give it....the central umpire cant watch the bowler......:oops:

If i came back this year it wouldnt be fair on other teams GU should still win it surely!..I would be good insurance though...players like me dont just fall out of trees.....Although a fourth norm smith is tempting!....3 norm smiths...:):):):cool:

You blokes would need chuggy to be any chance of winning the flag this year mate. No disrespect but they are not good enough.
We dropped 10 catches on the weekend....AGAIN :eek: and still only just beat us.
Not to mention we only have 4 of our A-turf PREMIERSHIP players left at the club. So you can imagine our side ;)
BTW.....Hinge was dropped on about 9 not gona mention the bowler ;) or the bloke who dropped him, but they are related :eek: hahaha

i dont have a problem with square leg doing it as long as hes an official umpire & not an opposition player ffs.......:eek:

it
Its been a long time since imps were playing for second spot give me a break!.....they mite need to drop into b-turf or something!have i ever gotten u out i reckon ur a reeby kaneeby that i mite have bowled and can't remember but there has been a few ....few hundred that is...! hahahaha 3 norm smiths....:);):mad:

Hes never played A-TURF normy, 3rds at best :D so i doubt you bowled him ;)

he
Hes a cheeky b##stard i thought this site was really only for A-turf cricketers to comment on haha.....3 norm smiths..:cool::cool::cool:
based on your own admission,if you went back to grand you would play b turf....so perhaps you had better heed your own advice and disappear.

All i wanna know is does the kid throw the ball?
If he does throw the ball it would be cheating not to call him as you are an a official umpire while at square leg!....

Yes.....in my eyes he does. In saying that, we alerted the comp last year about it and even sent in a video tape of his action to see if we could rectify it. But apparently the tape was lost. Also the comp said they would let it ride so i think the comp can take some blame for not informing all umpires. That was my understanding anyway. ;)

I don't think so id walk straight into GU 1,s it wouldn't even be a question...haha 3 norm smiths...:cool::cool::cool:
well if you look on page 23 you said you would be in the b turf....................mmmmm no wonder you are a bush cricketer,grand don't need idiots do they?????????????????????

Yes.....in my eyes he does. In saying that, we alerted the comp last year about it and even sent in a video tape of his action to see if we could rectify it. But apparently the tape was lost. Also the comp said they would let it ride so i think the comp can take some blame for not informing all umpires. That was my understanding anyway. ;)
Heard he chucks worse then Baggins checkerman

Back