Willy Comp 2011/2012

ive
well if you look on page 23 you said you would be in the b turf....................mmmmm no wonder you are a bush cricketer,grand don't need idiots do they?????????????????????
Ive won more flags than uv had f#cks mate!...Let me tell you I've had more than 21...hahaha...3 normys:oops::oops::oops:

hey huss, does this kid bowl anything like Larry Turnley in that semi west played against baseballers ?

yes same as lazza, hope he turns out as good as him......;) how can you have a side 6/19 in a semi & they make 279 ffs????? still get nightmares about that one!!! Dog = freak!!!

titbs tips
digman v cookers...digman look like they went ok last week and the cookers let me down.....the great little family club here,with rowans dad to make a dill of him self

colts v cheats.....cheats should be too strong here,but they might want to bat first or get a bit of thier own medicine.

imps v g/brand......crofty back and a couple of good performances by a young team,all that said imps are on top and flying.......imps in a one sided affair.

monkeyvale v yesterdays heroes.........notice this week they pulled out,what is now becoming thier bluff,chugg is back.its becoming a bit old that line, bit like your team....although they should win..monkeyvale are struggling without any leadership.........wicket is the only variable in this one.

titbs tips
digman v cookers...digman look like they went ok last week and the cookers let me down.....the great little family club here,with rowans dad to make a dill of him self

colts v cheats.....cheats should be too strong here,but they might want to bat first or get a bit of thier own medicine.

imps v g/brand......crofty back and a couple of good performances by a young team,all that said imps are on top and flying.......imps in a one sided affair.

monkeyvale v yesterdays heroes.........notice this week they pulled out,what is now becoming thier bluff,chugg is back.its becoming a bit old that line, bit like your team....although they should win..monkeyvale are struggling without any leadership.........wicket is the only variable in this one.
looking forward to the day i know who you are mate. gonna be interesting

titbs tips

Dear me, you really are becoming comical now. Yesterday's heroes? Well 2 of them, who are brothers, made 80 and 60 yesterday down at Wyndhamvale. Oh, and Chugg playing is a bluff? Well that must have been his identical twin brother I saw down there yesterday. Any other predictions you have for us?

Dear me, you really are becoming comical now. Yesterday's heroes? Well 2 of them, who are brothers, made 80 and 60 yesterday down at Wyndhamvale. Oh, and Chugg playing is a bluff? Well that must have been his identical twin brother I saw down there yesterday. Any other predictions you have for us?

one made 60 hey..........SO DID GELLIBRAND...........still need to check out the chugg story:rolleyes::rolleyes:
also it looks like the cookers had a pretty good day down at the great little family club..........and the cheats just might get a bit of thier own this week hahahaha.........imps to be clear on top :)

one made 60 hey..........SO DID GELLIBRAND...........still need to check out the chugg story:rolleyes::rolleyes:
also it looks like the cookers had a pretty good day down at the great little family club..........and the cheats just might get a bit of thier own this week hahahaha.........imps to be clear on top :)
if you clowns get to the GF for the first time in over 20 year it would be over in one weekend just like your last final, out for 50 odd wasnt it.
your are a box hill mate, put some more pressure on your sh$t club

I think it was an average day to tell you the truth. It was a 350+ wicket and bowling attack. :eek:
Lets hope we get the same conditions as last week, if so it will be over with overs and wickets to spare :p

6/84 v gellibrand haha.. killin it

6/84 v gellibrand haha.. killin it
you must have no idea dill.......lack of knowledge of our game............how good would be to have the points week one........forecast friday storms saturday rain...........you should be more worried about the covers down at colts,i have heard them refferred to as a sieve...........you never know you could be 3,7 or even 10 points behind us after this weekend..........you are from the cheats thats bad enough,but try not to be a dill.

Back