Willy Comp 2011/2012

you must have no idea dill.......lack of knowledge of our game............how good would be to have the points week one........forecast friday storms saturday rain...........you should be more worried about the covers down at colts,i have heard them refferred to as a sieve...........you never know you could be 3,7 or even 10 points behind us after this weekend..........you are from the cheats thats bad enough,but try not to be a dill.

dropped down to see titbs on saturday......... boy when he/she bats he "steals" alot of runs :oops: .....and what is with the armour gaurd watching your team mates bags??????;)

Hey, boys. You might want to have a look at the Subbies page, Weapo is lecturing the leadership of an emerging young club on. WAITING FOR IT. creating a stong club cluture, leadership, and "standing and fighting when the heat is on." IS HE FREAKING KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!

I nearly choked on my corn flakes. Here is a bloke who gave his side nothing on the ground, was a constant source of embarrasment off it, and walked out a week before the season commenced. Hardly a solid background to go on the motivational speaking circuit.

You would reckon he would want to pull his head in and try to play some good cricket with Willy, but I guess he just doesn't get it, does he? Good luck, Sheeds, you're gunna need it.

you must have no idea dill.......lack of knowledge of our game............how good would be to have the points week one........forecast friday storms saturday rain...........you should be more worried about the covers down at colts,i have heard them refferred to as a sieve...........you never know you could be 3,7 or even 10 points behind us after this weekend..........you are from the cheats thats bad enough,but try not to be a dill.
give me a spell mate, 6/84 v gellibrand there is no excuse. well done got the points last week haha, coulda done it none down ya nuffie. wait til you play a good side keyboard warrior, wimps are shit.. worst bowling attack in the A turf, and a gun import batting at 3 :oops:

Hey, boys. You might want to have a look at the Subbies page, Weapo is lecturing the leadership of an emerging young club on. WAITING FOR IT. creating a stong club cluture, leadership, and "standing and fighting when the heat is on." IS HE FREAKING KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!

I nearly choked on my corn flakes. Here is a bloke who gave his side nothing on the ground, was a constant source of embarrasment off it, and walked out a week before the season commenced. Hardly a solid background to go on the motivational speaking circuit.

You would reckon he would want to pull his head in and try to play some good cricket with Willy, but I guess he just doesn't get it, does he? Good luck, Sheeds, you're gunna need it.

not lecturing at all bud......just giving my opinion......

and to your first part of your post.....im not kidding.....it might be showing you a little bit about my departure....and maybe why my old club is where it is on the ladder at the moment......but thats in the past now....

just wondering why you wouldnt say anything on the subbies page about my post......might just show what type of person you are......looking at your previous posts......proves my point.....

each to their own!!!

and to your first part of your post.....im not kidding.....it might be showing you a little bit about my departure....and maybe why my old club is where it is on the ladder at the moment......but thats in the past now....

just wondering why you wouldnt say anything on the subbies page about my post......might just show what type of person you are......looking at your previous posts......proves my point.....

each to their own!!!
Your still fat though

Looks unlikey at this stage there will be play today!
Good effort by Imps getting the points last week, which i think will put them outright on top!
Looks like we have a new flag favourite.... Should liven the comp up a bit!!
cheers boys - enjoys the beers and punt today:D

each to their own!!!
you are a disrcase weapons. how can you even right on this page. everyone thinks your a nuffie. playing 3s at subbies good player you are, atleast you wont have to face any quicks in the nets. who is a captain coach and bats in the 2s and 3s nets cause he is scared he will get bounced in the 1s net. haha weapons you ************.

Never seen hoppers club look like the mcg. Grass like carpet. funny how they were ment to be batting.

gbanger good to see you back........check out the a turf ladder..........next we get to knock over yesterdays heroes..................here comes 21 yes thats right 21.......

seriously who is going to finish 4th, top 3 wont change and 4th appears to be up for grabs,i think the cookers might just slip in.......colts= no good......monkeyvale=no leadership........the great little family club=club out of control........g/brand=should be in divvy two.......
top four
imps-----getting it together
grand-----yesterdays heroes,can they last a season out?
cheats------cant always play at home and cheat...plus they think there a bit better than they are
cookers------club on the improve
like our final and the other one would be a mouth watering contest........
imps v yesterdays heroes in gf.........
imps to win number 21

seriously who is going to finish 4th, top 3 wont change and 4th appears to be up for grabs,i think the cookers might just slip in.......colts= no good......monkeyvale=no leadership........the great little family club=club out of control........g/brand=should be in divvy two.......
top four
imps-----getting it together
grand-----yesterdays heroes,can they last a season out?
cheats------cant always play at home and cheat...plus they think there a bit better than they are
cookers------club on the improve
like our final and the other one would be a mouth watering contest........
imps v yesterdays heroes in gf.........
imps to win number 21

Been waiting to hear this dribble. hahaha imps getting it together????? its takin 20yrs and you've still done nothin.

Its only round 5. Keep spruikin :rolleyes:
Ps- are u playing??? (in the 5ths) :eek:

you are a disrcase weapons. how can you even right on this page. everyone thinks your a nuffie. playing 3s at subbies good player you are, atleast you wont have to face any quicks in the nets. who is a captain coach and bats in the 2s and 3s nets cause he is scared he will get bounced in the 1s net. haha weapons you ************.

hahahaha!!!!

i cant help to think of what people think of you after this post!!!!

Hi All,

My first post here.

I'm Hats who used to play at the Imps & previously at Newport ANA & have been on the selection committee at the IMPS for the last 3 seasons.

Have heard about Big Cricket for a while but didn't feel inclined to join but the consistent posting of a person call "titb" forced me to join up & respond.

Just to clarify we're definitely NOT the same person as some people have alluded to me personally & actually find some of things said by "titb" as offensive & truly NOT reflective of the Williamstown Imperial Cricket Club.

Over my time in the WDCA I think I mixed socially well with most teams & whilst I might rock the boat via Facebook about opposition AFL teams & beloved Pies :) , I certainly take exception to taking post shots at rival cricket clubs in social media. That's just not my style.

Also as Slats has clearly pointed out previously in this thread, we as the IMPS certainly don't endorse the views of "titb".

Anyways lads, lets hope the rain stays away for the weekend & some good healthy spirited cricket can be played.

I look forward to watching the watching the Imps & GU battle at Parsons Reserve this Saturday.

Cheers
Hats

Hi All,

My first post here.

I'm Hats who used to play at the Imps & previously at Newport ANA & have been on the selection committee at the IMPS for the last 3 seasons.

Have heard about Big Cricket for a while but didn't feel inclined to join but the consistent posting of a person call "titb" forced me to join up & respond.

Just to clarify we're definitely NOT the same person as some people have alluded to me personally & actually find some of things said by "titb" as offensive & truly NOT reflective of the Williamstown Imperial Cricket Club.

Over my time in the WDCA I think I mixed socially well with most teams & whilst I might rock the boat via Facebook about opposition AFL teams & beloved Pies :) , I certainly take exception to taking post shots at rival cricket clubs in social media. That's just not my style.

Also as Slats has clearly pointed out previously in this thread, we as the IMPS certainly don't endorse the views of "titb".

Anyways lads, lets hope the rain stays away for the weekend & some good healthy spirited cricket can be played.

I look forward to watching the watching the Imps & GU battle at Parsons Reserve this Saturday.

Cheers
Hats

Welcome hats :D prepare to be bagged by me.......Liam collins bahahaha;)
Its all good banter, but some people are cowards and wont reveal themselves, wont name anyone :eek:

PS- its all downhill for the pies champ :p

Hi All,

My first post here.

Cheers
Hats

well said Hats.. welcome to BC!! your right it is a big game this week.. the gorillas just might just be rolling out a few more of yesterdays heroes!! the Old chambo seen have a sneaky hit in the nets on sunday looking for a spot down the order...
Ive gotta say, the TITB has become quite entertaining and getting himself a profile!! probably not want the imps want, but livens this forum up a bit!! i think most people here know hes probably not from imps, but he knows his shit though!!

hahahaha!!!!

i cant help to think of what people think of you after this post!!!!

Hey mark , james is 100% right. U always battered in the net with the slower bowlers to scared to face Rick and Ryan coming in at full steam. Chase is in there facing them and here u were hiding in the other net. I think I was the quickest bowler u faced and I was bowling spin ( well attempting to ) . I just hope u have had a good look at your self, didn't u say to ne its a real good club we are going places I guesse u did not lie u are going places. Just not with me and the rest of the guys that put on the DPACC top on a Saturday and walk out as 1.

Hey mark , james is 100% right. U always battered in the net with the slower bowlers to scared to face Rick and Ryan coming in at full steam. Chase is in there facing them and here u were hiding in the other net. I think I was the quickest bowler u faced and I was bowling spin ( well attempting to ) . I just hope u have had a good look at your self, didn't u say to ne its a real good club we are going places I guesse u did not lie u are going places. Just not with me and the rest of the guys that put on the DPACC top on a Saturday and walk out as 1.
hey gbanger you and geeno are just as bad as that nuffo weapons, you both believed what came out of his mouth.
i think you played in an a`turf G/F last year and you leave that club to go to a 2nd divi club ( smart move ). as for geeno i can understand why he went there, he has no ability and found it hard to get a wicket in the a`turf last year, look where the IPMS are on the ladder since he has gone ALMA FUD

lol....

nothing against you your a top bloke and what i thought would be a great addition to the club......which no doubt from all reports your doing a great job.....if i wasnt gonna give 100% i was wasting my time and every1 elses......and that should be the end of it.......and definately dont want to get into a slanging match with you on here.....

what i would have expected after my departure is the team to be 3 and 0 and near the top just to stick it up me a little...and no doubt some blame will be on me but thats not in my control now so how can it be???...and yeah ive had a good look at myself im enjoying my cricket and thats all i need to say or do.....

please never say i was too scared to face rick or ryan......i battered in other nets so other blokes wouldnt sook up...and also to give others a crack.....faced many a more scary bowlers than the 2 pointed out......

cheers

hey gbanger you and geeno are just as bad as that nuffo weapons, you both believed what came out of his mouth.
i think you played in an a`turf G/F last year and you leave that club to go to a 2nd divi club ( smart move ). as for geeno i can understand why he went there, he has no ability and found it hard to get a wicket in the a`turf last year, look where the IPMS are on the ladder since he has gone ALMA FUD

Yeah I did play in the a turf grand final last year. Main reason I left is cause I was not enjoying it at west. I don't mind playing div 2 if it means I will enjoy my cricket. Geeno is a top edition to our side he is packing some heat at the moment.

Back