Willy Comp 2011/2012

lol....

nothing against you your a top bloke and what i thought would be a great addition to the club......which no doubt from all reports your doing a great job.....if i wasnt gonna give 100% i was wasting my time and every1 elses......and that should be the end of it.......and definately dont want to get into a slanging match with you on here.....

what i would have expected after my departure is the team to be 3 and 0 and near the top just to stick it up me a little...and no doubt some blame will be on me but thats not in my control now so how can it be???...and yeah ive had a good look at myself im enjoying my cricket and thats all i need to say or do.....

please never say i was too scared to face rick or ryan......i battered in other nets so other blokes wouldnt sook up...and also to give others a crack.....faced many a more scary bowlers than the 2 pointed out......

cheers

We have only lost 2 games and both games were close. Wen we look like winning it gets washed out. We will be up there that I promise.

Not looking promising for play on Saturday ... Ordinary forecast :(

Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)

Humidity: 9am: 82% 3pm: 65%

Wind 9am: ESE 12km/h
Wind 3pm: SE 20km/h

Yeah I did play in the a turf grand final last year. Main reason I left is cause I was not enjoying it at west. I don't mind playing div 2 if it means I will enjoy my cricket. Geeno is a top edition to our side he is packing some heat at the moment.

Packing deepheat :eek:

Not looking promising for play on Saturday ... Ordinary forecast :(

Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)

Humidity: 9am: 82% 3pm: 65%

Wind 9am: ESE 12km/h
Wind 3pm: SE 20km/h

HAHAHAHAHA cmon hats wtf? Looks like its gona piss down would of been sufficient :D
But in saying that, i like it. Who can be fukd goin to wyndhamvale? I know i cant. Especially with my hangovers ;) This sat and next and not to mention on the sunday. FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK!:mad:

I heard a rumour the great man who took 9/29 a couple of years ago is making a comeback. Can anyone shed some light on that? Thats if you know who im talking about ;) He has FLAMING red hair :D

I heard a rumour the great man who took 9/29 a couple of years ago is making a comeback. Can anyone shed some light on that? Thats if you know who im talking about ;) He has FLAMING red hair :D
Wouldn't be that blonde headed bloke that was down at digman on the weekend ?

hey gbanger you and geeno are just as bad as that nuffo weapons, you both believed what came out of his mouth.
i think you played in an a`turf G/F last year and you leave that club to go to a 2nd divi club ( smart move ). as for geeno i can understand why he went there, he has no ability and found it hard to get a wicket in the a`turf last year, look where the IPMS are on the ladder since he has gone ALMA FUD
pretty sure i got 11 a turf wickets last yr you nuffy.

pretty sure i got 11 a turf wickets last yr you nuffy.
gee you must of packed some heat last year geeno to get 11 wickets at 50 p/w. lucky imps didnt pay you per wicket they would have gone broke. how many have you taken in divi 2 this year ALMA ?

titbs tips for tomorrow
no cricket
wash out
did here a big rumour tonight that a ex digman player............pretty good one i might add............playing for yesterdays heroes..........silverback heres your chance to come clean..........aaarrrggghhh...........or is this more grand propaganda.

gee you must of packed some heat last year geeno to get 11 wickets at 50 p/w. lucky imps didnt pay you per wicket they would have gone broke. how many have you taken in divi 2 this year ALMA ?
loves how you look at my stats. actually not bad figures considering i had about a dozen drop catches. and considering we only played nine games and 6 of em were one dayers. you nuffy

loves how you look at my stats. actually not bad figures considering i had about a dozen drop catches. and considering we only played nine games and 6 of em were one dayers. you nuffy
yeah space man i did look up your figures, i thought you were an opening bowler, 35 other blokes in the a`turf had a better ave.
you must of been stiff to have a dozen dropped catches, i dont think any other opening bowlers had any dropped cathes of them did they ALMA. you must have been in the side as a bat HAHAHA

Back