Willy Comp 2011/2012

yeah space man i did look up your figures, i thought you were an opening bowler, 35 other blokes in the a`turf had a better ave.
you must of been stiff to have a dozen dropped catches, i dont think any other opening bowlers had any dropped cathes of them did they ALMA. you must have been in the side as a bat HAHAHA
should stick to spinning pizza's at stella's i recon, absolutely killin it.. they might get a start today coz half their comp play on matting haha

yeah space man i did look up your figures, i thought you were an opening bowler, 35 other blokes in the a`turf had a better ave.
you must of been stiff to have a dozen dropped catches, i dont think any other opening bowlers had any dropped cathes of them did they ALMA. you must have been in the side as a bat HAHAHA
haha you goose. you have no clue. tell everyone on here your name. must be scared. im the only one on here that shows who i am.
you nuffys

titbs tips for tomorrow
no cricket
wash out
did here a big rumour tonight that a ex digman player............pretty good one i might add............playing for yesterdays heroes..........silverback heres your chance to come clean..........aaarrrggghhh...........or is this more grand propaganda.
dont get many wrong old titb.........and im not just talking about the wash out........in my opinion we have new favourite
yesterdays heroes notice the grey........

HAHAHA this has to be hypo?????????? ;) is it???

Great day for the Imps yesterday.

3 wins.

1sts & 2nds remain on top.

I spent the day at Parsons Reserve watching GU v Imps.

A very good pitch gave something for both bat & ball.

Sullivan & Lucky bowled tightly for GU early & Chuggy bowling 1st change still showed he's still a gun.

Good batting from Glen Robson (23), Brendan Slattery (26) & our English import Owen Alsop (55) assisted the Imps making 9-154 off 40 overs on a slow, lush outfield.

GU struggled early with Alsop claiming the first 4 wickets with good support from Gareth Lawson.

GU then slumped to 8-54 & the game appeared over.

Step in Dean Comensoli & Carl Comensoli who put on a great partnership of 58 and showed why GU have been so difficult to beat at as they never give up.

Carl was caught on the boundary & GU were 9-112.

In the 40th over GU were finally dismissed for 128 with Alsop claiming his 5th with a great caught & bowled.

In team news GU were missing the classy Darren Dury & Kristian Stebbing was unavailable for Williamstown Imperials.

Great day for the Imps yesterday.

3 wins.

1sts & 2nds remain on top.

I spent the day at Parsons Reserve watching GU v Imps.

A very good pitch gave something for both bat & ball.

Sullivan & Lucky bowled tightly for GU early & Chuggy bowling 1st change still showed he's still a gun.

Good batting from Glen Robson (23), Brendan Slattery (26) & our English import Owen Alsop (55) assisted the Imps making 9-154 off 40 overs on a slow, lush outfield.

GU struggled early with Alsop claiming the first 4 wickets with good support from Gareth Lawson.

GU then slumped to 8-54 & the game appeared over.

Step in Dean Comensoli & Carl Comensoli who put on a great partnership of 58 and showed why GU have been so difficult to beat at as they never give up.

Carl was caught on the boundary & GU were 9-112.

In the 40th over GU were finally dismissed for 128 with Alsop claiming his 5th with a great caught & bowled.

In team news GU were missing the classy Darren Dury & Kristian Stebbing was unavailable for Williamstown Imperials.

i heard there were a few imps guys down at the rifle last night, claiming that their 1s, 2s, and 3s will all win the flag...

i heard there were a few imps guys down at the rifle last night, claiming that their 1s, 2s, and 3s will all win the flag...
hohohoho...............merry xmas or should i say happy 21st???????? to good for yesterdays heroes we are the flag certainties now

I was doing alot of something from memory ..............:D

That's doesn't sound like a plausible story in my opinion.

Our lads at the Imps stayed at our rooms until 11pm on Saturday & then headed to Icebergs for a few convivial beverages & couple then headed to the Rifle, like the old drunks like Rowdy. ;)

Rowdy is hardly a spruiker as his nickname suggests though.

Nice try at throwing some bait AC, maybe you should have a game at Footscray ANA, they love fishing oustide of cricket.:cool:

In regards to the Imps we're fully aware there's a long way to go to the business end of the season.

We've played well so far in the A & B Turf & that's sees us on top at Rd 6.

Nothing more, nothing less. Next round is our focus.

That's doesn't sound like a plausible story in my opinion.

Our lads at the Imps stayed at our rooms until 11pm on Saturday & then headed to Icebergs for a few convivial beverages & couple then headed to the Rifle, like the old drunks like Rowdy. ;)

Rowdy is hardly a spruiker as his nickname suggests though.

Nice try at throwing some bait AC, maybe you should have a game at Footscray ANA, they love fishing oustide of cricket.:cool:

In regards to the Imps we're fully aware there's a long way to go to the business end of the season.

We've played well so far in the A & B Turf & that's sees us on top at Rd 6.

Nothing more, nothing less. Next round is our focus.
imps are shit, tell someone who cares

Back