Willy Comp 2011/2012

i think they are getting a little bit cocky those IMPS boys, they should sneak into the four though.

are you playing in the 2s on the weekend ?
well a cocky does sit at the top of the tree........knocking the front door down,i wouldnt call that sneaking in........

good to see lawford back in some sort of form for this week,should make monkeyvale a bit more of a challenge this weekend.......but after brushing aside yesterdays heroes last week we should destroy them..........can not wait to get another crack at the cheats after xmas,when we win that it sets up that mouth watering semi i predicted between the cheats and yesterdays heroes..........while we have a run in the park against one of the teams making up the numbers.......also good to see a few of my mates getting on here,players and members know when something special is about to happen.......21 yes thats right 21

granted dury is one of the class players of our comp but dont under estimate stebbo,imps will be even harder to beat with him.
besides hats never mentioned class just team news.with a great match report,not a bad idea maybe a few others could do a report from thier games,would give a more accurate picture of going ons around the grounds.not to mention quicker than waiting for clubs to put scores on my cricket.

titbs tips
the great little family club v cheats.....i hear that digman are missing lots of player this week and all bats,wont surpise me to hear the cheats go for 10 points this game........the great little family club...are they heading to second division?????????

cookers v g/brand.......down at werribee could be an outright because niether side can bat and the wicket is terrible.im leaning towards the cookers,still think they might finish fourth.

colts v yesterdays heroes....colts might not have the bats to handle grands attack but it is hot and grand are old.i think grand in a one sided affair.....i do know if over rates are anything to go by,this will be a late finish.

imps v monkeyvale........imps far to strong on the back of last weeks victory down at grand,which have been as rare as hens teeth in the past,the boys have plenty of confidence.with a batting side that now bats deep showing great consistancy. a strike bowler to back up robbo with a great variety of medium pacers doing thier bit.........monkeyvale rely far to heavily on lawford and struggle away from that ordinary wicket of thiers.

queeries..........
whats going on with grand and charlie,heard this again last night????????????
not sure about this one but heard will phillips has walked out on the cheats??????????
have not heard of rowans dad making a dill of himself at the cricket,is he not going to watch digman?????????

Hats, stebbo is a great bloke, but he isnt in the same class as dury.

welcome back mate its been a while................Jury & Stebbing shouldnt be used in the same sentence, one has been the best bat in the comp for 10 years & the other is a good 2nds player....... its embarrassing really:(

i look forward to you shouting me beers tonight:D

On another note....the comp website didnt say anything about covers @ 5pm, 7pm & 8pm on thursday night......but i see it was put up @9.40pm on thursday night, does everyone think this is too late, as it would be easier to put them down when everyone is at training on thursdays????

On another note....the comp website didnt say anything about covers @ 5pm, 7pm & 8pm on thursday night......but i see it was put up @9.40pm on thursday night, does everyone think this is too late, as it would be easier to put them down when everyone is at training on thursdays????
why not put it on at midnight and get people out of bed to put them down..........crazy huss

titbs tips
the great little family club v cheats.....i hear that digman are missing lots of player this week and all bats,wont surpise me to hear the cheats go for 10 points this game........the great little family club...are they heading to second division?????????

cookers v g/brand.......down at werribee could be an outright because niether side can bat and the wicket is terrible.im leaning towards the cookers,still think they might finish fourth.

colts v yesterdays heroes....colts might not have the bats to handle grands attack but it is hot and grand are old.i think grand in a one sided affair.....i do know if over rates are anything to go by,this will be a late finish.

imps v monkeyvale........imps far to strong on the back of last weeks victory down at grand,which have been as rare as hens teeth in the past,the boys have plenty of confidence.with a batting side that now bats deep showing great consistancy. a strike bowler to back up robbo with a great variety of medium pacers doing thier bit.........monkeyvale rely far to heavily on lawford and struggle away from that ordinary wicket of thiers.

thanks hats;)

queeries..........
whats going on with grand and charlie,heard this again last night????????????
not sure about this one but heard will phillips has walked out on the cheats??????????
have not heard of rowans dad making a dill of himself at the cricket,is he not going to watch digman?????????

not sure about the charlie rumour - but likely Pacholli may be at GU after xmas! the 4 x Premiership player with Yarraville Club, pretty SOLID top order batsmen which is probably what we need right now!!

Back