Willy Comp 2011/2012

I was being sarcastic KNUCKLEHEAD, As you can see by our side and scores. So opposition sides dont take any note to West npts flogging of us. ;)
hey checkers - where were most of the team?? hardly recognise a name from your team.. No collins x2, no welshy, no mason, no wonder the score looks like it does :rolleyes:

hey checkers - where were most of the team?? hardly recognise a name from your team.. No collins x2, no welshy, no mason, no wonder the score looks like it does :rolleyes:

Collins' were in Echuca for a wedding, Welshy- injured and Mason- wedding also mate.
As i said and as you know they wernt playing that much, most of them we're u17's.
Not saying we would win or anything but you know experience goes along way, if we were in the side ;)

Collins' were in Echuca for a wedding, Welshy- injured and Mason- wedding also mate.
As i said and as you know they wernt playing that much, most of them we're u17's.
Not saying we would win or anything but you know experience goes along way, if we were in the side ;)

settle down Weapons junior.................:p

I was being sarcastic KNUCKLEHEAD, As you can see by our side and scores. So opposition sides dont take any note to West npts flogging of us. ;)
take it easy hong kong king, i thought you ment the t20 game west played against keilor.
i watched your game on the weekend, some of your boys were a bit stiff with some LBW`s. you have a few good kids playing though. how do you play with callis he has the biggest mouth in the western sub`s i could hear him from the other end of the ground.

take it easy hong kong king, i thought you ment the t20 game west played against keilor.
i watched your game on the weekend, some of your boys were a bit stiff with some LBW`s. you have a few good kids playing though. how do you play with callis he has the biggest mouth in the western sub`s i could hear him from the other end of the ground.

Nothin wrong with the old mary jane ;) How do i play with Callus???? Pffftttt well he is what he is hahahaha embarressing at times but you have to know him to know how to take him, if that makes sense :D Theres been numerous times i might add that ive givin him the old shut the f@#k up hahahahahahaha. Good guy once you know him though :)

Heard yesterday that Mal Linke died. Used to like going to see my team play at Loft, could always get a beer & a bet on with Mal.

congratulations willy wimps - christmas champions ppppffffttttt:p
gotta love your big mouth.. tough guys hide behind there computer screen
bit touchy down at the bottom of the ladder..........who knows next year in divvy 2 against melton,deer park,ana,hoppers club and who ever else plays down there,you might even be able to compete.........but titb doubts it............hahahahaha..........sorry i mean..........hohohohoho merry xmas

bit touchy down at the bottom of the ladder..........who knows next year in divvy 2 against melton,deer park,ana,hoppers club and who ever else plays down there,you might even be able to compete.........but titb doubts it............hahahahaha..........sorry i mean..........hohohohoho merry xmas

Not at all just not used to it, but now we know how the shrimps have felt for the last 20 years, yes thats right 20 YEARS ppppfftttt pathetic club!

Wally scarret :eek:

i
welcome back mate its been a while................Jury & Stebbing shouldnt be used in the same sentence, one has been the best bat in the comp for 10 years & the other is a good 2nds player....... its embarrassing really:(

i look forward to you shouting me beers tonight:D
i agree

Back